The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

I agree with your thoughts. They pay for the task we do. We watch advertisements or perform different tasks for them. We get paid for the tasks we do. So this is a job. Nobody gives free coins. Let's not ignore our own efforts. We mean only those other than faucets, who pay instantly to a faucetpay wallet. We are all rewarded for our efforts. It's not a free website, it's the website I'm working with.

You are right, my friend, and I agree with you in this matter that these sites follow the methods of attractive offers that they present to the participants in exchange for an amount of money .. such as promoting the company that requests to do the task in exchange for money ... That is, these sites are purely promotional and fraudulent.

The faucets diffently pays money but not enough to be worth the time your spending like you need a whole month to get 1$ so it's just a waste of time.

If you do not pay for the service, know that you are the product to be sold, and certainly there is nothing for free, and the basic idea of having free profit sites is high profits for the owner of the free site.

I completely agree with you about the information that you mentioned, also this type of website makes money from ads and in return it gives you only a little money, which is a waste of time and effort.

• +2 1

Brother, I have a question for you and for every member who comes to this forum. My question to all of you is, in this fast-paced life, is there anything we can get for free, no matter how it is, no matter what our needs are, no matter what we get for free?Because I don't think there's anything we can get for free. When it comes to free sites, it is very wrong to be fooled by them because there is nothing we can get for free.

Have a good day, my friend 

Everyone has a problems, but we have to face them with patience, as it is the key to success 

If you want to work with the cryptocurrency, you shouldn't rush and to be careful to get a good reputation that will benefit you in making money. 

You have written a very good topic and I agree with you because I was offered with many free sites but I couldn't even find even the single one true. These free sites are no more than a waste of your precious time.Save time and avoid such activities.

• +4 1

yeah , that's true . free sites make much more money than they give to users .But i must say , it's a good investment for them those who  are looking for money in easy but it is  a waste of time and effort .

for my part, l always look for other way to earn that i am not convinced of.

Hello my friend, you cannot earn a lot of money from this site. The amount will be low. There are sites that charge a monthly subscription fee as well. I prefer to work on trading and investment because it is more profitable so far, but you need a little information and thanks

• +3 1

True, no platform pays its members without charging a fee, so certain tasks and roles must be completed. Despite this, these sites do not pay a fortune for it, and operating with them as tapped sites does not enable you to make a lot of money, so it is best to avoid working with them.

free cheese only in a mousetrap.  and I, in principle, can say that they will not give you anything for free and just like that, even the seemingly cleanest project will not give anything just like that.

Of course, the term free sites is a completely neglected term because there is no money without feeling tired. Most of the sites providing this address are fraudulent on you.

• +3 1

hello friend I am agreed with your suggestions are almost the free sites are fake they just need our attention for their publicity so we should working on crypto talkbecause this platform is very legal and authentic we can feel free to working here

• +4 1

The sites which offers free bitcoin or other crypto currency gets more profit than their users . They are getting money from advertisement on their sites. 

You are right we have to something like in some sites we need to see the ads or videos to earn Cryptocurrency and some are whete we need to solve the captcha and Such as every site offers payment on some kind of work so there is nothing free in this world now.

Your words clarify the meaning of free coins with great clarity and our misunderstanding of what the word means
Actually, there are no sites willing to give the currency for free, even if this return is taken without our knowledge, as I spoke, and in return they get larger amounts.

• +3 1

When reading someone saying free money, or free coins etc, I instantly laugh. They don't do it on purpose but they still don't understand that nothing comes free in the world. As economic term "free" does not exist and only ignorant people or scammers talk about free money, free coins etc..

• +3 1

Well .. all the sites, without exception, have a profit, but there is a material profit and there is a moral profit .. Regarding financial profit, there is nothing free .. If there is a payment, it is another issue .. or you are asked to do some tasks or clicks to get the money As for the founders, they are winners, whether you want it or not

It should be like that, so there is nothing real and it is free, and when we come across something completely free, my friend, we have to run away, so it is definitely a scam.
Good luck

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

This is correct i have not find any site that only give money and ask for nothing. Some have low payment and will ask for a lot and other may scam as they will ask you to deposits money and will ban your account when you are do that.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these clarifications. I believe that choosing sites requires experience because it is a lot. I advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get a clear answer.

you are saying the right. that are many website which are scam and they worked for the short time and they do not give the money. so you have the knowledge for the all these websites. 1st you collect the knowledge about the website.

Your words are accurate and very useful. Few talk about it. it's the stuff of fraud and fraud, as you, dear, talked about captcha. it's real, but it gives you a little and it takes a lot of time and effort. We must guess more and avoid impulsiveness and recklessness. Guess what, my friends will stay safe.

Hello dear members newbies and energy hope you are doing really great firstly I am really thankful to you dear brother for sharing is a very beneficial and useful information you are absolutely right about the scammers your information is very useful for beginners in new ways

• +3 1