The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

Many people, until this point, still believe these false advertisements about these free sites Most of these sites are a waste of time and some of them are aimed at defrauding these inexperienced people

• +1 1

This is true even I had read certain topics that givechances to the users to get free Bitcoins which is not possible in real terms. It is necessary that the user's do something for the platform that would be beneficial for both the users and the platform then only the platform would give you Bitcoins. In the case of cryptotalk it is about creating good quality content so don't think that anyone can earn Bitcoins on a free basis. Do tasks that would be really helpful for the overall benefits of the platform. 

It is not possible to obtain cryptocurrencies for free and all free sites are fraudulent sites, because obtaining currencies needs to work hard through forums and others

My dear friend, there are many sites that cause controversy is their work and how to earn from them so that they give publicity that they pay free sums to new members and this is not true because there can be no site that gives something free without charge, so we have to pay attention to these sites because they may be Fraudulent and we should be aware of it

• +1 1

Word "free" just attracts way more people then stating the fact that you have to work hard for them. It's a pure marketing gimmick but yeah, you are right. At least cryptotalk is honest on their slogan. It's accurate as it can be.

Yes, you are right, but the word for free attracts the attention of many people and they do not realize that it is deceptive, but working in cryptocurrencies needs to work to get money and I think that this is better for you to get profits from your work 

This is a wrong concept. You should control your mind before searching for such sites. There is no one who gives you free money. You need to work in order to earn money. Do not get involved in these scams, my friend.

• +5 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that these sites are not good because they do not pay us according to our hard work they pay us a very small amount of money these sites are not free because we spend our most valuable time there so it is not free this concept is not good hope you will understand my point.

Of course, the sites are not completely free, no matter how simple the requests we make, but what is the site that pays Satoshi for a CAPTCHA solution? Can you explain that more.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend.

It's true, it makes a profit effortlessly, but it's first. Very slim and time-consuming.

So it's not free as long as it takes our time and wastes it.

I wish from everyone to be careful and not to be dragged behind the brave 

These sites pay little money for the tasks required, but they get subscribers because of the wrong advertising. Solving kapacha is not difficult, but it takes a long time in order to get $ 1, it is theft of our work. 

Of course my friend there is nothing absolutely free, you have to work to get the currency, But the term free, meaning that it does not need capital ، That is, you can work without money

Good post my friend..

Whenever I see the word "free" I doubt it, because I know there's nothing free in any field unless it's a scam. 

There isn't any site that pays its user without at least doing some task. And still, it pays very little. 

You are right. All these sites which said that they give us free coins are fake. We should not believe on them because they want to steal our money as well as personal information. So we should be careful and always choose that site which is legit.

The site that said they give you free crypto are fake, and most of them only give some pannies that are not enough for you and give you nothing after tha spin and using your 24 hour net pakage.

Yes, my friend, you are right about that. There are many sites that say that they give free currencies, but most of them are false sites, so we must choose the best of these sites and ask about it before starting to work with it. Thank you.

• +3 1

On 4/26/2021 at 10:06 AM, DavisPabon06 said:

What do you think my friend

Yeah it's a great and exclusive opportunity for eligible members of cryptotalk. @DavisPabon06  this is where the future of potentials crypto millionaire begins (cryptotalk & bitcoin talk) they're are the citadel capable of changing members destiny.

Cryptotalk: "the future begins here" 

In general, every free site gives cryptocurrencies, as it is considered one of the taps and it is a waste of time in my opinion, and I prefer working in the cryptotalk forum than the rest of the sites that are not useful.

This is really true my dear friend.  Most of us hear and see the phrases of the free sites and are under the illusion that we can really earn from them, but in fact the profits resulting from these sites are very few profits and payment is made only in exchange for a wave action or by performing certain tasks.  In fact, most of these sites are fraudulent sites.

There is nothing free at these sites, as they all seek to profit that the use of these sites is for a certain period so that you can collect money to enter the world of investment and trading. Thank you for this clarification.

Everyone knows that there are no sites that give for free, but it is good to collect some money for free, especially for those who do not have the experience and money.  I think no site is not profitable and that is normal.

I have worked on free sites for a long time and discovered that they are not giving away as they charge developers for completing tasks by the workers in the forum.  These sites are deceptive and give only a small percentage of the money to the workers.

Word free just attracts way more people then stating the fact that you have to work hard for them. It's a pure marketing gimmick but yeah, you are right. At least cryptotalk is honest on their slogan. It's accurate as it can be. Cryptotalk is give rewards for a task performed by an individual. 

•  

You are entirely correct; in the world of encryption, there are no free places that will offer you money.This is incorrect, since these faucets pay you small sums of money in exchange for completing tasks such as solving captchas and watching advertisements on the web, and they make a lot of money in return.

Nothing is free in this world, if you want money you have to make an effort to get it. Free sites is a propaganda to attract people who want to have income without investing where they must perform a series of tasks and sometimes do not receive the desired payments or were the victim of a scam.