The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

They put a free term to attract members All these sites need a job in order to earn a little money. In my opinion, look for sites that have a job that can be done and done and will earn good money. Thank you for alerting us. 

• +3 1

Word "free" just attracts way more people then stating the fact that you have to work hard for them. It's a pure marketing gimmick but yeah, you are right. At least cryptotalk is honest on their slogan. It's accurate as it can be. 

Yes every one is trying to get aome earning and tbese sites gives an attrative offers to the peoples which help them to easily trapped and they do their works like survey, captcha or clicks or watching adds but at the end they dont give a dingle coin to the members  but they get some work from them free of cost. Very bad...... So no need to join these wrong sites.

There is absolutely no site that pays Bitcoin for free, and even in practical life there is never this term that everything has in exchange,These sites take advantage of you with the tasks that you do and it is not free at all.

• +2 1

In fact, a large number of people (myself included) are fined the word "free", so they rush to enter unknown links and sites and even Telegram bots that are not reliable and may be fraudulent.

We should all be aware of such sites and bots, because they may be designed by scammers and steal our money.

• +4 1

There are no free sites that give you money for free in the world of cryptography. This is completely wrong, because these faucets offer you very small amounts of money for many of the tasks they perform such as watching ads on websites and in return they earn big money.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I think that these sites are great and you can reap profits from them in the long run. Therefore, you must be patient until you can collect capital that enables you to be independent in your work. It is wonderful to have our own business. 

Most of the free earning site goes wrong and scam.But less free earning site is good for earning.Like cryptotalk forum is the best site for earning free cryptocurrency.So you can work cryptotalk forum for earn free money.

Thay didn't made a business like those faucet sites without any income in return. Sometime we feel like it was free but the reality is not since the task was very easy like just what the op said solving a captcha, but don't expect much on this kind of site since you can't make a huge income from it unless it is the only thing you would do 24hrs, so better to find another earning sites that has a decent amount of income.

Yes, these sites pay us in real terms, but the amounts are small. Someone who says he works for free, no my friend, is wrong. We spend half of our time on these sites earning small sums as he also buys internet packages.

Dear friend you are right , because I have been working on legit and non legit free btc sites and saw the difference with my eyes , the legit ones give us much less profit but it's accepted compare to what we do there, the non legit sites give us similar tasks but with much higher rate of profit and before completing the minimum amount to withdraw they kick you out of site .

• +3 1

Today there is nothing free in this world and nothing good comes easily. There is only a mutual benefit. Whoever tells you a free profit will laugh at you later. If you want the real profit then you must strive and it must be in return which means you have to make research to be sure if the project is legitimate or scam.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful topic, and I agree with you all the agreement in this regard, because absolutely the free sites and forums are a very wrong phrase and there is no proof of this characteristic because there is no my operations by staying up late dear always we must get tired about what we earn in general so I am In general, I think that it is our duty for all of us to make good use of this forum and to tire of earning in return for the knowledge we get. Thank you very much.

If I find any suspicious member I will verify that they are a good member on this forum and I will report it.  We have to help make this forum better and drive out the scammers and greedy ones.

I do not think there is such a thing as free money, it is a waste of time only. You may earn small amounts of money that are negligible.

I advise to stay away from these sites, because most of these sites are scam sites, and non-scam sites require complex tasks and require a lot of time and they pay you very little sums, so you should stay away from them because it is a waste of time.

• +1 1

This platform that we work with contains a special section to obtain some cryptocurrencies that we can collect and store in order to achieve profit in the future in the event of high prices

Tgere is no such site which gives reward without any task and also if there is any site who are you to provide reward without any task then don't trust it there are many fix it around it.

When I see someone say "free money" or "free coins," I immediately laugh. They don't do so on purpose, but they really don't realize that nothing in the world is free. Since the economic concept "free" does not exist, only stupid people or scammers discuss free currency, free coins, and so on.

Yes, my friend, it is correct information
  For every amount that we receive here on these sites, there is a work reward, albeit a little
We must not believe any site and verify its credibility before entering it

You are right my dear mate i also not believe any sites that offer me to earn free crypto currency because they are all fakes and not give us money because they are fraudent so my advice to all never trust on these sites work on crypto forum to get crypto currency because it is very trustable and legit save to many fraud.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tips, I agree with you there is no such site out there, telling you to click some certain link share through this social media means, many if not all of them are scammers, and they are just meant to waste your time and mb, they are using those mean to generate traffic to their site and nothing good will come out of it at the end.

Hello, my friend. In fact, I completely agree with you about these sites. I have tried some of them, and I do not recommend them and I consider them a pure waste of time, as they either require time and effort to carry out the tasks required of you and in the end they give very little profit or many of these sites are SCAM. It is better for us to focus on This opportunity here and gaining information and experience plus profits, I wish all the best.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing such information.In thus crypto world there many scammers we should be aware of them because there are not such sites that gives you free bitcoins.Until you perform a task you won't get bitcoin's and get money on it.You should spend a time on the site and earn by doing some tasks and get paid money is the real such like this site.

You are right as there is no sane person who distributes money to users for free for a long time as the managers of free earning sites earn a lot of money and give little to the users.