Help for beginners - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

I cannot write all the rules in the forum, so you have to read the rules and conditions yourself and abide by them, but I will give you the most important rules, which is not to create more than one account in Crypto Talk, otherwise you will be banned, not to use a prohibited IP address, and not to log into more than one account using the same IP address.  You should also create useful posts of more than 100 characters without copying and pasting others' posts.

The most important thing you have to do is abide by the rules. You can read the rules in the pinned posts in the About Forum section and understand the rules and conditions well. The most important rule that you have to abide by is to be a useful member and create unique posts and correct information.

If you are new here then as a newbie you must read out the rules and regulations because there is no compromise about this on so be careful about it specially.when you follow the rules  then there is no problem for you.There are many rules but most important are that copy paste is not allowed just express your opinion in your words do not cheat..Use just one 1 ip address in a single time. 

You have to read the rules of the forum first and try to adhere to it. You can also follow up the posts ask questions on area you don't understand using the comment box to get help.also try ask for help from the experts because, they know better.

Good luck.

You can read all the rules and regulations from the relevant section. Some of the rules of this section especially for the beginners are as follows.

IMG-20201108-WA0012.jpg

You must read the rules and regulation, and also abide by them. Then you should not send spam and you should posting useful and informative comments because If your rating is negative therefore your earning will be zero.

• +1 1

My dear friends best help for the beginner is crypto  itself if you read all the rules and regulation of the crypto then you don't need any help you should make a good post so that other people like it your reputation is improved and you get income of that post.

Just go in the bigners post and get knowledge about the rules how to post and thing for avoiding and how to get help seniors when you are in trouble how to work smartly and get more reputation points and prevent your self from warning points

Welcome to this forum, first you have to make 100 comments, to activate the ID.  Then you have to make 20 comments continuously for 7 days.  After 7 days you will get your first payment.  Something else cannot be duplicated while creating a post or comment.  When commenting, you have to write at least 100 characters or more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am also a new member my friend. As everyone told we should always follow our rules and regulations in order to gain more profit. We should have more patience inorder to work in this platform together let's work and earn more .

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions.

Hy friend 😊 

Before working on crypto talk organization you have to follow some rules and regulations so you could understand that how to work here. I am giving you the link. Please read all the rules carefully so you would know how to earn money here. 

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

welcome to CryptoTalk, attempt to peruse the posts introduced in each part of the discussion to appropriately comprehend the principles of the gathering and cling to them while posting, and furthermore abstain from reordering from different individuals posts 

Welcome, friend, to the Creptotalk forum ..
First of all, you must read the rules and instructions of this forum properly in order not to be banned
You can find everything at about forum ..
You have to create 100 useful unpaid posts and then 20 useful paid posts
On every useful post 10 talk, we get hold of the Yobit platform, which has proven its reliability in dealing and quality ..
And you have to publish everything that creates creativity in this forum.
The posts should not be duplicate.
I wish you good luck, my friend.
Read more, you will know more.

I am new here and I am also trying to know the rule regulation so I can not give any way to any new person because my opinion will be proved wrong for them so I will not give any suggestion on it Just now I would like to tell you that you should never violet the rule regulation here 

My brother, You need to follow the rules of this forum, after that you have been stay on the beginners because it is a very good forum to learn it and also to earn it, You do not have spam with anyone and avoid copy paste others comments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Welcome a lot mate, this forum is generally excellent and there are numerous advantages when you will be dynamic in certain days. Simply adhere to the gathering rules, compose helpful substance and make sure to regard all individuals and the discussion chiefs.

• Useful or interesting 1

Visit the beginner section daily so will learn each and every thing soon because this section is full of knowledge which is require for beginner

My brother, First of all, you have to follow rules and after that you have to stay in the Beginners  because if you go to another forum, you will not be able to laugh much knowledge in it, you will also be able to influence the knowledge in this forum and you will also be able to earn it.  You didn't even have spam with anyone and copy paste someone's post 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Henry stopped using the forum after this post. :) It is not difficult to find the rules of the forum. Whatever the warning point is taken, what is the warning point, all of them are clearly explained.

Welcome to the encryption club. First you should peruse the principles and rules. Second, you should submit to them on the grounds that any infringement of these arrangements may eliminate your record. Third, you ought not reorder or send spam to anybody in this gathering. Fourth, you should make thirty remarks each day that incorporates 100 letters.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Wellcome my dear companion in crypto talk gathering in this discussion you become familiar with each consider digital currencies, however we as a whole work under this gathering rule's, on the grounds that its critical to know this principles so when you open any part first subjects you read, on the grounds that in this points discussion organization stuck this gathering rules, so I think you comprehend this gathering and adheres to rules and guidelines 

All the best

Dear mate first of all you must follow the rules of this forum and do not copy paste or spam the others posts and do the good comments on useful posts and use simple English to make the post and if you violate the rules of this forum you will be banned. 

• +2 1

Dear @Henry123 there are many instructions for the beginners they should avoid from the red rules the red involves the copypaste, cheating, editing and copyright these red rules destroy our reputation and we can face lot of difficulties in future 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend you can stay in beginners platform and go through the posts so that you can understand a lot about this platform. One of the main rules in this platform is to only post genuine and good contents and you must never post unwanted or misleading contents.