Help for beginners - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

It is recommended for every new beginner to know about the forum rules and regulation before starting to do anything because knowing the forum rules is very important and if you want the direct link to the rules of the forum click the link below.

Welcome.  I think those who are new to crypto must be serious about the rules of the forum.  Because if you go to the forum to work outside the rules, you will be banned.  You must first complete 100 posts.  Each post must contain 100 words.  Each post should be based on your own opinion.  No posts can be copied.  Refrain from low quality posts.  And take a good look at the rules of the forum given in the forum.

The rules given here are simple to follow. Just useful posts about relevant topics. Avoid copying others posts or ideas. Avoid spamming. Abide by the rules and stay in the beginners forum for some while and you'll be good to go. You have come to the right place where you can learn and earn. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, on the Cryptotalk site, in order to succeed in this forum, you must adhere to its rules, which are an important part of your success at work, including: Not to repeat previous topics in this forum, which leads to blocking your posts and not copying and publishing someone else's comment because this is against the rules of Cryptotalk and you must You must adhere to the idea of this forum and not deviate from the context of the original topic ... I wish you good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

We all experienced person should help beginners on cryptotalk forum.We can solve beginners any problems.We can teach them how to make post here.Beginners also can take helps from seniors.

Welcome, I advise you to read the instructions and rules well. Secondly, you should write distinctive publications. Third, do not copy from anyone. Write your posts from your own opinion. This will help you more. 

You should check about forum for details term and conditions. But I am mentioning some important terms. 

1. Do not copy paste anyone’s post.

2. Always post good post. Low quality post will be removed.

3. Never beg for rate and something else here.

4. You post must be at least 100 letters.

5. You will get paid after completing your first 100 posts.

6. You will get paid for 20 posts daily and you will get payment for your post 7 days later.

7. You will also get payment for rates. Every day you can earn 50 talk token for 50 rates and you will get your talk token instantly. 

• +3 1

On 5/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, Dark_Sky said:

You can read the guide and rules. 

You can also stay in the beginners forum for you to know some things about this forum. 

Just don't do spamming and avoid copy pasting. 

Dear colleague, I am totally with you and the answer provided to the creator of this publication since the first thing to do is read the rules and then in this same section of beginners look for information
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

beginner you must read the rules and regulations in this forum and tries to understand what are the basic criteria you must follow in this platform and try to get the terms and conditions from the experienced users.

Well my friend wahts your opinion. In which way you want to helps friend by paying their attention yo the terms and conditions or the rules and regulations of this forum. So I ahve a suggestion for all the community to create useful and helping contents for the betterment of this forum. Thanks for the topic.

Hello friend you are welcome here please kindly go to about the form section, and read all necessary information available there and also here in The beginners section you will find many topics talking about the forum please also read through them.

From the beginnings you must read the rules and regulation, and also abide by them. Then you should not send spam and you should posting useful and informative comments because If your rating is negative therefore your earning will be zero.

The most important thing about the forum is the rules and regulations. You must follow them to stay in this forum. Otherwise you may be banned. Avoid copy-paste, publish your own content. After posting the required 100 posts, you will be paid for posting 20 posts daily. The more time you spend in this forum, the more your knowledge and experience will increase.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

First of all you are welcome here my friend at this great and decent platform. Indeed, you have made a best choice to join this platform. I hope this will be a great and memorable experience for you.

You can read rules and regulations from the guide and rule section. You just have to read all the guidelines and follow them. Some rules are here.

IMG-20201108-WA0012.jpg

Friend, what I advise you is that you read the rules and after that you make 100 publications that are like an interview in itself and after the 100 publications you have 20 that are the ones that will pay you and you also have to make the 50 evaluations I hope my information has served you and always tries to provide good information.

• +2 1

There are numerous terms and conditions on this discussion so I am simply going to list a couple; you are not permitted to reorder other individuals' post as this will get you restricted, it is basic that you utilize fitting language on the gathering and you should just post helpful data. You can discover the remainder of the standards by perusing the rules.

• +1 1

Hello mate, welcome to the crypto talk you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. After finishing your first 100 posts you'll start to earn satoshi per post. For receiving good reaction and getting more followers you should make creative and useful posts. I know making creative posts are  hard but you can check other topics so you can see how they get so many reaction. More importantly focus on learning.

• +4 1

Yes we have to help them because they don't know about rules and many option we have to tell about everything for their good work the. We can learn and earn properly

There are numerous terms and conditions on this discussion so I am simply going to list a couple; you are not permitted to reorder other individuals' post as this will get you prohibited, it is basic that you utilize proper language on the gathering and you should just post valuable data. You can discover the remainder of the principles by perusing the rules.

I welcome all beginners to the cryptotalk forum. This is a decent place to look for information about crypto world and share your own findings. Just pay attention to the forum rules, behave politely to the people, don't spam useful topics, react positively to other people's posts and try to follow some of your favorite members and you should be ok. After your first 100 posts, you will start to get paid for each posts as part of yobit exhanges's cryptotalk campaign. good luck 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The first thing you have to do is read the rules that are very important in this forum. Avoid copying and pasting. Do not spam. Respect other members. Do not use multi-accounts. Some follow the rules. 

Welcome 

• +1 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think that as a beginner you need to know all the rules of the forum properly. This is very important. And must. Then you have to work this site according to the rules of the forum. Our primacy should help in a variety of ways. We can share our experiences and provide lots of information to newcomers. Which will benefit us.

Hi Friend welcome to this  forum. I am also new member of this forum . According to my opinion for beginner first read rules and regulations.

Secondly must be known  about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. 

I am also a beginner but I know the rules very well and for you my dear do not try to be spamming and do not copy paste others work and this way you will get good reputation and stay tuned with this beginners forum. 

• +4 1

First of all you should read this forum rules and regulations.and you must follow the rules.otherwise your account will be banned.you can help fom senior members comments to know this forum.