Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

this is very good site and if he complete like this he will be in the first 10000 sites in alexa ranking and in truth this site id deserve.

As from this newer Rankin which I took a screenshot about how the tanking of Crypto talk has increased and migrated on having a relative of millions of users stopping by at the site. The most users here tend to from Russia, Ukraine and so on

Screenshot_20200222-165232.png

Screenshot_20200222-165514.png

So this forum there will be many bounty opportunities like in bitcointalk. so members it will be more comfortable because  there will be opportunities to make money be found also in this forum. and l like this app.

Yeah, it's good to rejoice with this platform, this rank is enough as an evidence for a new website and not a lot of people get knowledge about it. 

Alexa Ranking is too cool , it has many benefits for new comer here it can safe record and recovery from it will be furnished by some other steps that we can take to make it goes higher on higher

On 10/19/2019 at 12:13 AM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

i don't think this forum can be on the top of that list. this is a good and beautiful forum but it is focussed on the crypto world so there are less people interested in it for now.

for example the gaming community is a lot bigger that the crypto community

I wonder by this time if the cryptotalk in Alexa traffic rank is I still that high or had been low. Because that was a great news for everyone, I would check it now to know because if this website gets more popularity then it will be good for bounty activities.

This site ranks is showing now 34,008

in global internet engagement, this is growing rapidly day by day, 

Daily Time on Site 16hour almost ,its fabulous

I don't think that this site can reach that kind of popularity because some people are very busy that they won't have time to earn only $3 a day especially in developed countries like the USA.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:25 PM, Iqra11 said:

Alexa Ranking is too cool , it has many benefits for new comer here it can safe record and recovery from it will be furnished by some other steps that we can take to make it goes higher on higher

Thank you, my dear friend. The protection information was provided by others to help a novice person.

That's a great for rank for the website, and I hope it will be expending further in the future, is the people get aware of crypto Talk Campaign it will reach to billions. 

Live long Crypto Talk q. 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:13 AM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

Wow.. It's really great..   Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you sharing  i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

As far as I know this website is just a few years old. Is that correct? If yes, and taking into consideration that cryptocurrency is not yet widely searched and discussed topic worldwide the result is astonishing.

I also recently heard from my friend about this forum.He told me that the numbers of users of this forum had been increasing in the daily basis and will reach to very good number in the future.I think it's a great news for the crypto admins.

It is good to see the forum ranking I know by now it might had passed away that stage and it might be at the higher stage

Cryptotalk really increased in alexa ranking. This is great and nice. I tried to look for it but I only see the page on google but I think this is true. 

• +1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 10:16 PM, Ymaryan said:

Cryptotalk deserves more than that, many people has stop using other social media such as Facebook and Twitter, cryptotalk is  place to learn more about crypto and getting instant responses form members. 

Yes it will it is just a small forum for now it will keep on ranking as it get a lot of members to join it.

That's good news for us, if this site keeps growing we can keep working on it for a long time, we're going to keep doing things right to make this forum even better. 

Cryptotalk is really very good site ..and now it is very famous all over the world...in the site now many countries people work here..it is getting popular day by day

come on guys it does not really matters how much rank do we have in alexa ranking. just don't care about those useles facts. lets focus to work on forum and make it better place.

Thank you my friend for this information, this forum is growing day bu day , i wish the best for this forum , because it’s give as many things important to change our life , i wish this forum will be the best forum in the world.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:11 PM, SunilRaja said:

That's good news for cryptotalk that's it is growing very fast , and I know that day is not too far when cryptotalk become one of the best site ,where people visit the most .

Yes it is growing fast. It is a forum that is actually have a very big time and also it is growing at a good speed.

that is really a very good news for the forum and I hope that in future this forum will soon become the number 1 forum and people will know much more about it

It's a good achievement for the Crypto talk organisation and day by day it will have a positive impact in the ranks it is contributing and giving good services to the users worldwide and till now I haven't seen any scam activities which run with it.

• Useful or interesting 1