Learn from experience - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

We all make a lot of mistakes in this world. But I think making mistakes is not a big deal. It is a great thing to learn something from that mistake and gain experience. Because learning from mistakes can make you a successful person for a very long time. So always be positive and do not believe people, And work hard honestly, one day you will definitely succeed.

• +4 1

Precisely gaining as a matter of fact will show you a decent exercise in your life for any exercises experience makes us awesome and assist us with managing any basic circumstances effectively additionally it gives a decent perspective for managing any of the exercises.

thanks for your post....

Yes it is very important for us to learn from our mistakes with doing that am assuring us that we are going to achieve great things and make life a successful one so the best option for us is to learn from our experience to become successful in life

• +1 1

Yes why not friend.only experience and mistakes can tech a good lesson to the peoples. Here in this forum experience should play an important role.people learn bests from experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes bother , You are right  we can learnwell from our experience  instead  of learning  from others . If we do practice  of any thing that we want  to  learn.  We can learn easily  and in short  time. so i hope the better for you bro .

• +5 1

Yes of course we should learn from the experience and the experience will come at a time when we read too many posts,gain knowledge and ask questions from experts.If you have a loss anywhere in your life, you can start it as a fresh with the experience. 

Sir, you are absolutely right. We must learn from our mistakes and move on. Don't give up on a small failure. Because one day our mistakes, our failures can lead to our success.
We must keep learning and keep trying to reach our destination with our hard work and dedication. We will definitely succeed in our goal. We need each other's help and encouragement.

• +3 1

You are right, we need to learn from our experense. But it is not suitable for all spare of life.because to get leatest experense, we have need to take information to improve our skills.so all time we can not gain knowledge from our experense but we have to collect more and more information to develop our skills.     

Yes dear.  We learn everything from experience. In the beggining we don't have knowledge about the site. With the passage of time our experience increases and we learned everything abou this forum. Never give up the struggle and you will wait for the best time. You will get reward of your struggle one day. 

• +2 1

Up on the base of experience can do anything in the world. Thats why my brother, I believe that if you want to succeed in any field in the world, then step inside this field is at work and after getting complete experience from there, then you will become the master of that field. 

• +2 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Experience they say is the best teacher, however as you have highlighted sometimes it better to learn and be watch in things we involve our selves to avoid unnecessary mistakes. It's ok to fail, what we learn from the incident is what matters most. Thanks friend

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely experience play a important role in every field of life.  So before trading in crypto currencies you should have knowledge and experience for better profit from it. 

• +1 1

As we all know no body is above mistake,we are all meant to do make mistakes,for as mistake is the first step to sucess,but unfortunately some of us do feel shy to ask and correct our mistakes,but i think the best thing to do is to learn from our mistakes and taking corrections from it 

It is not possible for someone to give the best where as that particular person is not well equipped with the best experience. So fellow members especially new beginners follow and learn from experience members that are sharing relevant, valuable topics, postings benefiting every one in the forum. 

You are absolutely right that we should learn from everything .

.  .  .  Because until we do not talk to you, we will not learn the answer, then we could not move forward .

.  .  .  Let's teach man many things in which you learn to walk your life, learn many things from the world. 

That's right, unfortunately many people enter the forum and create topics that are not good and receive warnings, this can be avoided by learning from those who are experts, because at that time we will not know much, I recommend following them because in this way we will improve a lot writing post.

I have been here for seven days on the off chance that I share my experience here, which I have gained from my old part That is the thing that I have found out about cryptographic money, what are its coins and what are its alternatives down. Also, alongside this, what are the standards and guidelines of crypto here.i recommend following them because in this way we will improve writing post

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been working on this platform for the last few days .When I started working, I I had no information about things .I got a lot of information by working on it.It increased my knowledge .It improved my English skills .Working here will give me so much strength in my general knowledge .It makes my mind more creative.

• +3 1

In all respects experience is the best teacher why, because with experience you can understand and understand what results you did, whether according to your expectations or not, if not, that's where we can fix your shortcomings and when it's finished hope that's where we feel satisfied will your performance. But still don't feel arrogant about your success.

You are right friend that experience is a great teacher. We can learn a lot from it. It will act as a guide for us and it will pave the way towards success. That is why we should keep in mind our experiences and we should learn from it.

There are many people who have gained a lot of good experience, many times despite having an explanation, they go to earn income and in many cases lose.What I think is also a new experience for him is that he will not make this mistake next time

Yes you say well failure is key to success. And I also think that we should learn from our experience. As I am new here so I have not a lot of experience but I am a fast learner and learning many things easily day by day.

This is a great quotation that learn of experience it is achieved with the passage of time when a man face many difficulties of life and losses in his business then he learn many things.

you can use your experience in order to make some money but if you are losing all the time and you are not learning from your mistakes that means you are not made for that thing which is your doing

While working in the forum, make it your rule to follow the rules and regulations in order to be successful. In the same way, pay close attention to this rule so that once you create your post, you will be satisfied.  Make sure you don't make a mistake in your post without knowing it. If so, correct your mistake.  Because mistakes affect the meaning and quality of the post.