ETH Market Trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH Market Trading

17 hours ago, nykas said:

I think that trading on any pair is very difficult and unpredictable, but Eth/xxx pairs were always especially hard for me, so I prefer to trade on Bitcoin pairs and sometimes I try to trade with litecoin 

Why is that hard?

Simple research that coin and if you think that coin will have bigger price in future then invest in that coin like with other coins.

For example, this token had good movemants:

https://idex.market/eth/ubt

And I can not recommend to buy (I dont do that) but like I write this token had good movemants and some people make good profit with this token, more precisely they make more ETH.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 5/4/2020 at 4:38 PM, BullRunBit said:

Do any of you sometimes trade on ETH market?

Was it profitable for you?

I saw that there are many exchanges which have just ETH market and stablecoins market for trading and I got interested and start to research about this.

Interesting fact is that ETH market is not like BTC or USD market (movemants) and can be profitable if you know how/when to invest.

Plus, there are some many tokens which are based on ETH network (ERC20 tokens) which (if you choose right) can give you good profit.

I ask questions above, and one more thing did you invest with ETH like base currency?

Sure the ethereum trading market is profitable and it is the second high volume marker in the cryptocurrencies trading market, so you can trade it with any pair you like such as ETHUSD.

• +1 1

Concerning the eth coin, I have urged her to rise strongly in recent times. Iqbal has received many traders. I see that it has a brilliant future if you want to invest in it or want ideas about it. I currently recommend that you invest in the long term if you are thinking. It has a difference from other currencies because it is linked to many electronic companies.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me the answer is no, I have always taken Ethereum as a secondary currency like all other currencies in the market and trade in it whenever there is an opportunity for that.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 6/15/2020 at 6:40 PM, guatazoo said:

Sure the ethereum trading market is profitable and it is the second high volume marker in the cryptocurrencies trading market, so you can trade it with any pair you like such as ETHUSD.

It better to take like example, ETH/DOGE or ETH/TRX or ETH/LTC etc.

You write ETH/USD, that is USD market not ETH.

On 8/12/2020 at 1:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

For me the answer is no, I have always taken Ethereum as a secondary currency like all other currencies in the market and trade in it whenever there is an opportunity for that.

I understand that. It's important what is your base cryptocurrency but does not mean that you can not trade on ETH market too. For example, you buy with BTC (base cryptocurrency) /ETH and with ETH (on ETH market) buy some other coin/token, and when that token go up on ETH market you sell it and get more ETH and when price go up on BTC/ETH market you will get more profit.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It better to take like example, ETH/DOGE or ETH/TRX or ETH/LTC etc.

You write ETH/USD, that is USD market not ETH.

I understand that. It's important what is your base cryptocurrency but does not mean that you can not trade on ETH market too. For example, you buy with BTC (base cryptocurrency) /ETH and with ETH (on ETH market) buy some other coin/token, and when that token go up on ETH market you sell it and get more ETH and when price go up on BTC/ETH market you will get more profit.

If you mean these strategies, they are effective. Yes, I have not tried them before and perhaps I will try them in the coming days, but according to the data this way will work .

As i know, btc market is the most profitable market.. the movements of the prices in this market are really big enough to make you earn or lose good amount of your money in a while! also most of the pumps happen in Btc market.. and about the tokens which you mentioned, i don't think that it would profitable because it's really hard to believe in a new token and buy it with huge amounts! 

• +2 1

i think that for any trader his strategy in trading, so you can trade with any pair for example in yobit you can trade by EOS per BTC-ETH-DOGE-WAVE-YO-USD, the important is the volume in trading.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:41 PM, nykas said:

I think that trading on any pair is very difficult and unpredictable, but Eth/xxx pairs were always especially hard for me, so I prefer to trade on Bitcoin pairs and sometimes I try to trade with litecoin 

The difficult of trading pairs is coming from how you are doing the analysis and how the news from that pair is released, so thats why we need trading pairs that's news are released often. 

On 8/28/2020 at 3:51 PM, overkill11 said:

Ethereum is a good currency that has a backing market to its name.

What does it mean my friend 😊? Ethereum is a name of blockchain network. Perhaps you mean to say Ether. Care about the terms both are two different things. If you love to write, then do in this way Ethereum (ETH). Hope you understand this. 

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

What does it mean my friend 😊? Ethereum is a name of blockchain network. Perhaps you mean to say Ether. Care about the terms both are two different things. If you love to write, then do in this way Ethereum (ETH). Hope you understand this. 

I dont understand what you think?

You write whole post because he did not write "ETH"?

He write just that ETH is a good cryptocurrency which have own market that is all, and you write x3 words just because "ETH".... You like to write a lot? :classic_huh:

On 9/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, JohanDonne said:

I have too seen many exchanges that doesn't support fiat currency because it wants you to do kyc in trading in fiat, but I am not sure how you can make money without fiat.

It was close to give you - reputation, but I guess that you are new in trading/cryptocurrency.

For example, Yobit dont ask for KYC.

About other part, you can always trading on BTC market without fiat which means that you trade cryptocurrency with other cryptocurrency (without fiat) and you can make profit.

Try to research a little bit about cryptocurrency trading, or simple write here more precisely question what you want to know. And, this is topic about ETH market which means that you trade ETH with other coins/tokens and base currency is ETH (without fiat).

I prefer to play back short positions, sometimes playing against the main trend, this is risky, but for me it is more understandable and predictable

The eth coin is a very good currency to operate, it can give you positive results in the short, medium and even more long-term since its technology puts it on the way to make a coin that multiplies its value a couple of times.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:38 AM, BullRunBit said:

I saw that there are many exchanges which have just ETH market and stablecoins market for trading and I got interested and start to research about this.

Interesting fact is that ETH market is not like BTC or USD market (movemants) and can be profitable if you know how/when to invest.

Plus, there are some many tokens which are based on ETH network (ERC20 tokens) which (if you choose right) can give you good profit.

I ask questions above, and one more thing did you invest with ETH like base currency?

Hey friend, if I imagine if there is bitcoin trading as there will be no trading in ETH or erc-20 I imagine that today there will even be trading of all kinds, even stocks in the stock market, greetings

Some small cryptos are a little easier to trade in ETH market then with the BTC market if of course there is some volume in ETH.
My best performances I did them in ETH not in BTC.
But be careful if ETH is in a big bearish trend in BTC because making gains in ETH if ETH drops for example by 50% in a short time it is not good to trade with ETH.

Thanks for the great information, I didn't know there are differences between markets but now I have clue about markets, I will try to learn how ETH market moves and I will learn some strategies to do trading with.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 5/4/2020 at 9:38 AM, BullRunBit said:

In commerce, many look for cryptocurrencies that are very volatile in order to obtain greater benefits, in relation to the eth market I think it is a good option but comparing it with btc the range of profits varies, but that depends on the person.

I love Ethereum  The eth market is a good market because it is a good coin I am joining airdrops and I get erc20 tokens , thus I trade them with eth otherwise the problem is the withdrawal fee

14 hours ago, HeMAN said:

No I didn't trade in eth market because I think that trade with is very easy and with btc we can make more profit than eth market apart from this in eth there are few stable coins while in btc market much more coins are available which are good in trading for traders.Hence I think btc market is better than eth market.

Yes BTC market have bigger volume but still there some tokens which you can not find on BTC market only on ETH market and could to make profit with that tokens. But I dont understand what you mean when you say "few stable coins"? You think like real stable coin or just price of some coin to be stable? Because you can trade ETH with USDT or DAI and if you think about popular coin like DOGE, LTC, XRP, there are ETH pairs on ETH market too like ETH/DOGE, ETH/LTC, ETH/XRP etc. 

From my criteria, I think you have to know how to make a good reading of the market, if it is favorable to operate with ETH pairs, you have to do it.  I believe that the best way to make a profit is to diversify the strategies, not only to trade with BTC, but also to do it with EHT.

On 04.05.2020 at 16:38, BullRunBit said:

Quite a few currencies are based on ethereum.  Some coins based on the Ethereum code reach 400% growth in a short period of time.  The main thing here is to catch time, and then you will be very lucky to be among the first.  Also, do not forget about airdrops and Bounty for new tokens.  There you can get a certain amount of coins that can then be put into business

• +3 1

I dont trade in eth market, but I think all market work the same way, if you can make profit in btc market, you also can make profit in other market. Maybe only the volume and volatility a little bit different.

Due to the DeFi wind, ETH trade has intensified recently. As long as the demand for ETH continues to increase, it makes sense to trade in ETH pairs.

I totally agree with you, investing in Ethereum is very promising, especially during the coming short period, as Vitalik announced the start of the new Ethereum network after a short period, which will work with the proof of stake algorithm, I think that investing in Ethereum will be very profitable.

• +1 1