ETH Market Trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH Market Trading

Yes I used to trade using ETH when the price was still around $ 130 but now the price of ETH has gone up and the increase makes withdrawal fees more expensive. Now that I am no longer trading ETH, I am using LTC as a trade which has lower transaction fees. ETH is no longer profitable if transaction fees are high.

• +1 1

On 5/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand your question?

But I talking about ETH market not ETH price, for example ETH/HEX is up before few days price was 0.00002500 ETH and now is 0.00002800 ETH that's what I'm talking about.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/HEX/ETH

Make a difference between ETH trading and ETH market what we are talking about.

since two days ago now, bitcoin is more profitable that ether in day trading and scalping. If you know about reading very well, you will later realize that trading favors one coin that the other and this can change. 

I sometimes trade in eth market but i usually do trading in bitcoin or sometimes xrp. I really like xrp because of its small amount of transactional fee. Unlike in eth, it is still a little bit pricey tan xrp.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:01 AM, dr4ch3 said:

I dont trade in eth market, but I think all market work the same way, if you can make profit in btc market, you also can make profit in other market. Maybe only the volume and volatility a little bit different.

All markets do not work the same, ethereum market is just about ethereum prices, while some coins are not fit to be good and will dump to shit or dead. I trade ether, and it is one of the good coins to trade. 

I personally have not traded in etherum market as I need to search at a lot of places for rates before I can trade there that is why I do not even look at the market of eth.

As we know that the ETH is the almost second largest digital currency exchange in the market but its value are not stable because it see the ups and down every day so you have to careful in eth market trading

Trading is very risk it recquire one tohave a skill or i can sayone to laya foundation and the momentum of the foundations is only gained through reading and practising without those two youre absolutely nothing, i dobt usually trade in eth but i have now started tolook into it as it is part of it i just want to know more

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/10/2020 at 8:41 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I totally agree with you, investing in Ethereum is very promising, especially during the coming short period, as Vitalik announced the start of the new Ethereum network after a short period, which will work with the proof of stake algorithm, I think that investing in Ethereum will be very profitable.

In this topic I'm not talking about ETH price than ETH market, like for example LTC/ETH or XRP/ETH etc.

But yes, that is somehow correct because you must to invest in ETH to trade on ETH market.

On 11/11/2020 at 1:48 AM, Onden said:

Yes I used to trade using ETH when the price was still around $ 130 but now the price of ETH has gone up and the increase makes withdrawal fees more expensive. Now that I am no longer trading ETH, I am using LTC as a trade which has lower transaction fees. ETH is no longer profitable if transaction fees are high.

Again, I'm not talking about ETH than ETH market.

Please read topic and then write post.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:13 AM, Dany9 said:

since two days ago now, bitcoin is more profitable that ether in day trading and scalping. If you know about reading very well, you will later realize that trading favors one coin that the other and this can change. 

I really dont understand what you want to say, if you can to explain it would be better.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, Tine0313 said:

I sometimes trade in eth market but i usually do trading in bitcoin or sometimes xrp. I really like xrp because of its small amount of transactional fee. Unlike in eth, it is still a little bit pricey tan xrp.

Where you find XRP market?

On 11/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, SanjayKumar said:

As we know that the ETH is the almost second largest digital currency exchange in the market but its value are not stable because it see the ups and down every day so you have to careful in eth market trading

Which cryptocurrency is a stable? Except stablecoins.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Ethereum is a digital platform on which a whole host of applications can be built, including software identification, security systems, and of course payment methods.
While the virtual currency itself is often referred to as Ethereum, the more accurate name is "Ether".
Similar to traditional currencies, you can own, exchange, and trade on Ether. But as a virtual currency, this currency works in isolation from any central authority, such as banks or governments.

• +2 1

This currency is characterized by the fact that many traders bet on it, as it has high confidence among traders, and this is one of the most important things that makes it maintain its value even when the market is falling, but I do not think it is the successful option for large profits, because the currency that offers you high profit should not be Of stable currencies.

Maximum exchange using Bitcoin, usdt, and ETH markets for trading. I guess it is very profitable market that's why exchange using ETH and peoples also love to trade in ETH because ETH price is very spendable.

• Useful or interesting 1

ETH is a stable coin and second most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin so It is a good option for investors to trade in as We can generate good profit from long term trading in ETH coinas it's price is on rise currently so it could be beneficial in future as well.Yobit is a good exchange site for trading cryptocurrency so we can trade For BTC and ETH and many other cryptocurrency at Yobit site.

Yes, of course, it was hugely profitable, especially in the current period that the Ethereum currency has a project and a very smart team known to seize opportunities in addition to the financial liquidity of new investors in this field that puts us in front of steady steps towards the rise

ETH market price is also good and it's not a bad one, just like BTC is such an excellent coin to trade and invest on. Although,  BTC price is higher than the rest of the coin, followed by ETH, the high votality of Bitcoin is what makes alot of traders to slow down on trading BTC compared to other coins. Meanwhile it is not advisable to invest on a coin when the price has risen, rather it is best to invest when the price has come down and reduced in price.

I haven't started working on digital currency yet.  So I am a new member.  And I never started trading.  But if I can learn better, I hope to do so soon.

Yes my dear friend I Also trade with the eth trading paris on the different exchange like yobit and binance... I mostly used the yobit exchange for this... Because it's a more profitable because now a time eth value too much high and I take good benefits from eth trading market..