Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

It is the best way to get to the topics that we have created.
You can also enter through the notifications that appear at the top of the page and enter one of the notices related to the publication, from which you will enter the characteristics of the publication you want.

Thank you for sharing this information with us mate, I know that many people don't know how to do this including me but with this guidelines I think it will now be easy for me to locate it when ever I want, thank you once again for your guid. 

My friend...
Maybe all posts are very easy to find
It is very easy to get a list of the posts we have published by going to our post profile that we have created
It is very important and I personally use it to see responses to posts that I have written on the forum

Your words are correct, as we all take these steps to find out the posts that we have published and know the reactions to this post and also to respond to the comments of other members and I think that the forum provides us with many options that make it easier for us to do our work and reach everything we do easily.

• +2 1

We can easily be locate any contact which we have shared on this forum by using the search tool because this is the tool available on this forum to search out any of the members for any of the contents within a second this is very good tool and we all can use it in our routine works

Nice post,but I think most of the members already knew about this feature,the only ones to be facing difficulty on this should be the newbies,and I'm sure after they read and go through this, they'll be guided and won't find it difficult to know the posts they've made so far

Our profile is most important. This forum could be distinguished and its positive qualities  from which ,I sometimes have to search for a comment that I wanted to review. Without this profile, I would not have been able to access it. I thank the Crypto Forum for these easy ways of working.

• +1 1

I though there was some other way to locate topics created by yourself. The scrolling down to find your topics feature is just time consuming sometimes. Wish they came up with an easier feature to locate topics. 

Of course, my friend, such information is very useful for beginners and helps them to see their posts and posts in the forum, there are many who do not know much about these matters.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, you can move to our profile and move on to the post we created. It is very easy to get a list of the posts that we have posted by going there, so it may be very easy to find all the posts that we have created and see if it gets evaluated from the members who read it

I already knew about these steps how to identify your topics and posted comments. We can check my visit to our activities from our profile. I still think it's good that you took part of this information, can help many others who weren't familiar with.

There are many ways to locate the topics you created there are many members in this form who dont know how to locate their own posts the best way to know thes type of things is by reading the rules and regulations and also the guide lines carefully or by asking the doubts to the senior members.Helping each other is very important in this forum only then you can be released from your doubts.

Yes you are right you are such a useful information for beginner I am beginner and I learner also her in this way for me this is unique and good informative post thanks for sharing this dear

• +3 1

Well, that's how it works. But I think it would be more convenient to make it so that you can view all topics in the sections or only your own ones to monitor their activity.

For me, go back to my profile and search in my activity list, and you can easily find any post you have done as it shows you the hour and date of each post

It's fantastic that you included this information on how to find the topics we created because many users are still unsure how to do so, and the best way is to follow the guidelines you provided, which are simple to follow.

This easy way to select topics is good, useful, and time-saving.

I think the younger members would benefit very well from watching the activities.

• +5 1

I think dear you are right,and thanks for sharing this motivation topic

Create topic is very big opportunity for every topic maker and please concentrate your work I hope you success in your life yes very easy to locate good topic some people I appreciate yours for sharing good topic and Informated for every member good luck.

Keep it up.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this. I also know about it and see my profile in this way. This is easy way to see activity. I think other members of this platform also do it to see their activity and visit their profile  because this is very easy way.

I think they are two useful ways to create useful and good publications and topics for others, and I want to add that it is also possible to search for information and facts about digital currencies via the Internet.

• +3 1

Until now, I am still learning more about the cryptocurrency, as well as about the forum, its branches, and its settings .. It is good to have this option in order to facilitate our search for the topic that we created or the comments that we have made .. I usually use it to see comments that come on topics that concern me. Thank you for this information and I wish you and everyone all success.

yes, its very easy way to find anyone.

By just adding his name. 

And click on the tight option for this purpose.

Abd i hope this feature will improve with passage of time. And gives more feasibility to find anyone.

Very easily.

This is good for all.

And its greate to locate topics on the right option for placing.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members because every one face the problem that how can he find the topic which he has created so they can see your topic in your profile very easily also the replies which the topics has recieved. 

To be honest I don't know about this feature before and I know most of us don't know about it too, so we are very greatful buddy for sharing this useful information with us so that we can be locating our topics so easily.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for these valuable information that will serve as a guide in the forum on how to locate a topic been posted by the same individual and it will be very important for the newbies in the forum. 

• +2 1