Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

I am interested in high volatility based coins and used but pumps and dumps must be real and legit don't like shit coin done in this market only pumps done by manipulation of coins or tokens in this way really investors don't believe next time any kind this projects of crypto market. In result these projects become dead coins.

I have great interest for trading crypto currency in market place to make good amount of money to help my family and community people. This is why I am keep on learning from experience people within the forum and giving my time after completing my daily 20 posts to visit youtube watch tutorials about trading and analysis because to have better understanding that will help me in the future to do trading well and maintain good position.

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. We have to complete hundred comments for first time for activite our account. We have to complete 25 comments for payment.

If you're newbie in this forum and don't know nothing about trading then first of all go through the post and learn and then invest on precious coin like btc ltc eth and then do frequent trading and earn money easily.

There are many good coins in the coin. I can make a profit in it. But I like Ethereum currency now because it is still cheap. We can buy coins from it and wait until its price is like Bitcoin. We can achieve a lot from this.

I am still new in the world of trading and I am still trying to learn more about it, but I prefer to deal with a famous and well-known currency in the market such as Bitcoin, Latcoin, Ethereum, for example, and other strong and famous currencies, so as not to be deceived or to ensure that I deal with currencies Well known and trusted

Well I have interest in all that has to do with crypto but I am more interested in trading crypto because I feel it is consistent and one could turn it into a full-time money making machine but although it isn't easy you could earn a living through it. There are other ways to talk about in crypto but that is a story for another day.

I do not know much I am acquiring and gaining information little by little but what I am interested in is in the investments of btc that for what there are many investments that people make and more with the main currency that is btc that is why it is In this part that I am more interested, it could be said that in the trade because I am still interested in the investments of btc also in other currencies that have potential.

• Useful or interesting 1

am keen on high instability based coins and utilized however siphons and dumps should be genuine and genuine don't care for crap coin done in this market just siphons done by control of coins or tokens in this manner truly financial backers don't accept next time any thoughtful this undertakings of crypto market. In outcome these activities become dead coins.

I also like trading as I think it is the best way to earn a good profit through cryptocurrency so Try to learn about trading and making analysis by reading the market and coin's price fluctuations to be successful in trading otherwise it would be a risky task for anyone.

Although I am more interested in BTC, Ethereum, Light Coins. But in my opinion all types of currencies should be evaluated. I am currently dealing with airdrop offers, my capital is low. But I have a desire to trade. Because I have gained a huge amount of money from the new digital currency. We should keep an eye on all trading platforms.

Thanks my dear friend for asking such a nice question my dear friend my opinion is I prefer trading because in trading you can earn more money. 

For me, trading is the most important thing in the world of digital currencies, and it is the most thing that can get me to what I want to try to learn hard, this is more than good until you reach what you want 

I am also interested in trade and I am learning about trade in this forum. I like to trade because with trade we can make a profit and get rich. So I like business but everything in this forum is very useful and rewarding.

There are many good currencies that I can store and profit from, but now I am using Ethereum coin more because its price is still low and we can buy currencies from it and wait until its price is like Bitcoin now we will achieve many profits more incomes from it

I'm much more interested in bit coin among the crypto currency because it's the most trade coin and also have much value amongst all the Crypto currency in the whole universe.

Trading and investment section, it's the most suitable, reliable and independent means of making huge income passively in crypto world. Your success greatly depends on your exposure about crypto currency system.It is very risky specially if you lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to manage it properly. But it will become more useful to you and profitable if you know how to manage and make you earnings grow.

• +5 1

I love crypto the most because I am very interested in it, and I try to invest in it in all ways because in my opinion, the best thing to put money into is that you will be able to profit from it, but smartly.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I am interesting in two areas of the crypto mining and trading, I think that in those two areas is based the most money that results from this business.  Of course the difference between one and the other is the amount of money that must be invested to buy miners or make good size investments.

Well, this is a rather ambiguous question. In cryptocurrency, I am attracted to its freedom, anonymity, its functionality, which is constantly growing, and of course the opportunity to earn.

I like xrp currency a lot because its trading is very good and its mining is also good and its rate keeps going up down This is the cryptocurrency that I love and I try to earn it I have done a lot of research to earn it and I have also found some websites from where I get xrp

Despite the existence of hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the first digital currency to dominate the market, it seems that 2021 is a great year for Bitcoin investors, so I see Bitcoin as the best digital currency at the moment.

• +1 1

I'm interested in crypto earning and investing the most. I expect the value to increase by earning coins from different websites and applications and investing them in one coin. I have done this before in dogecoin and I have seen its benefits.

Trading is my passion, although I am not yet an expert on the matter if I feel that I have made a lot of progress, mostly with practice and watching expert videos, I try to understand well their analysis and what issues on the chart are based on to get there. to the conclusions that they have reached and how they try to predict what will happen with the cryptocurrency, I hope to learn much more and here I have got really good and educational topics.