Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

which a piece of digital currency am I intrigued at the present time? at that point I get it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin as of now, is the most well known and acclaimed sort of digital money as it remains on the top as it has the most elevated worth at this moment so that is the reason I have picked up revenue in it.

I like the cryptocurrency XRP is an excellent crypto asset, it has low transaction fees and therefore I like to use it to change cryptocurrencies to dollars or vice versa, therefore this is the cryptocurrency that I use by preference has a good stability and therefore I can be sure that it will not go down in a volatile way, but if it is trading I would like to use bitcoin since it is very volatile and I can make money from its rises or falls in each operation.

• +1 1

I am interested in altcoin trading and joining good airdrops. There is good opportunity to earn some free money from good airdrops and altcoin trading may be very profitable in bull markets. However I always be very cautious because the market is volatile at all times and there is a good chance to lose money, too. 

All are section are good they have full of knowledge but in my opinion exhanger section is good cryptocurrency all is good its features everything else we gain different types of knowledge currency then exchange etc

On 5/4/2020 at 4:04 AM, Zaino34 said:

There are many good currencies that I can store and profit from, but now I am using Ethereum coin more because its price is still low and we can buy currencies from it and wait until its price is like Bitcoin now we will achieve many profits from it

Actually this topic is about which section of crypto currency you interest and those section is trading, investment,  bounty, mining..  From this some section trading and investment is better and much interested to other crypto user because from here you can easily earn good profit just by abide some strategy and rule..  Hope you understand..                  

Personally I'm interested in BITCOIN as it is the mother of the Digital currencies. The value of the Bitcoin is very much higher and while buying everyone see the security and purity in it. So that purity and value comes from Bitcoin so i love to trade it and much interested in BITCOIN

I will say who, the top ten currencies of Bitcoin and Etherium and Litcoin in CoinMarketcap, I do not know that I do not invest in any other currency that I do not know or it is new in the market, otherwise investing in exchange owned coins like BNB KSC HT OK.  , Ideas and everything that involves good strategy in making a profit.  These are the best ways for me to find answers to those questions, surprises and confusions.

The part of cryptocurrancy that I have interest on are the skill of writing, the part of wide understanding of a topic to talk on and lastly the aspect of been online investment that as assurance.

To be honest i like and have intrest in bitcoin. Because it is the only coin which have great value and every single person want to deals with this currency. With this we can become rich and can handle our matter carefully. So my favourite currency is bitcoin. 

On 5/4/2020 at 2:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

Yes this is a very helpful topic.In the past i prefer Bitcoin as i anly know about this one coin.Now I know about crypto and Bitcoin but still like Bitcoin more.I want to invest my coins in future so I need more knowledge so I hope you all will help me. 

I am interested in litecoin because it has low fees and the transaction time are also really small, making it a top coin coming into 2021.

But I like Bitcoin a lot at work because Bitcoin is a very good cryptocurrency There is a lot of profit to be made by holding bitcoin, so I like bitcoin very much.No currency is as profitable as bitcoin.

As the whole platform is interested . But in Cryptocurrencies  i like the bitcoin it plays important role in trading its value is depend upon its demand

I am a new member of CryptoTalk Form and I did not know about cryptocurrencies. I have found information about cryptocurrencies from this forum and I want to know more. This is a very informative form. My interest has increased. I also want to learn about trade and invest. The value of bitcoin is rising rapidly and many people are becoming rich and famous from its trade. But I still need more information and experience. I'm just interested in Bitcoin because it's the most valuable cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the first digital currency to dominate the market
  It leads the digital currency market.  When exposed to fluctuations, it may affect the entire market
 Bitcoin cannot be stopped

Cryptocurrency has many ways to make a profit, I prefer trading as the part I like the most. The most important trading tip is to choose well-known coins for trading, coins are very important for our trading because they will greatly affect our trading success.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

There are many cryptocurrencies having lot of benefits and easy to use ,their worth increase  day by day ,but actually would tell you one of them.is that i like bitcoin ,because  we can earn very huge amount ,and it is most popular  forum...

i love the most part of the crypto is halving. because when its end i can get more profit and also a new coins interested because when airdrops end its give a most of the coin for public so its a great opportunity to earn.

It's really good if you want to start trading but for this you have to make some rules for you and set the plans. And if you don't set up these things then it will be very difficult for you to start trading. And in trading i want to say that deeply notice that coin in which you want to start trading.

There are so many types of cryptocurrencies that we can't get over them. The scope of cryptocurrency is very wide and it is being used in every corner of the world. All the parts are fine, but I like investing in Bitcoin. But now I want to learn to trade as well. I spend all my time looking at this investment. When I graduate, I also learn about trading. This platform is the best way to know the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 5/4/2020 at 2:02 AM, magd said:

I am interested in Ethereum currency and there are several reasons for my interest in this currency: the second most popular encoded in addition to the speed and ease of its transactions and its average price as it can be bought and traded easily in addition to that it is a currency backed by the best crypto wallets and you will not have difficulty buying and selling that currency

Yes your right brother. But i am more interested in Bitcoin currency which has widely used all over the world and its market capitalization is almost 421.7 billion dollars. It is reliable and secure also. 

• +1 1

I am interested in high volatility based totally coins and used however pumps and dumps ought to be actual and reliable do not like shit coin accomplished on this market simplest pumps accomplished by way of manipulation of cash or tokens on this manner honestly buyers don't believe subsequent time any kind this initiatives of crypto marketplace. In result these initiatives turn out to be dead coins.