The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

There are some crypto currencies that have a very good price and are also volatile. However there are also others that are stable because they are pegged to real currencies. So if you want the best from crypto then I suggest that you stick to bitcoin and Ethereum. You can also invest in litecoin as it is a very strong currency to make money from.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation  You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and make good posts. Your posts must be accurate. 

An extraordinary piece yet I will favor keeping an eye on my coinbase wallet or go on coinmarketcao to get my ideal data, every one of these bots are not reliable 100%, they can be controlled.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation, it is good to know currency rates quickly and through the Telegram program, this bot is good and fast.

There are numerous methods of knowing the costs of cryptographic forms of money and gratitude to you for revealing to one all the more better method of realizing the digital currencies costs. This is actually an exceptionally accommodating post. Also, as the costs are fluctuating this is vital for us.

Hi my dear friend, I’m amaze with your information by the way thanks for the information, i will appreciate and we will appreciate it, i can check it from now on and it can easily to use I guess. thanks again

• Useful or interesting 1

you can do a Google search for the price of cryptocurrencies today for Google search and then you will see all the listings.  In fact I think you can find prices in Coinbase and BTC wallets. i think most platform other than exchanges won't give accurate values of cryptocurrencies

Thanks for sharing this idea. This will be help us to know the crypto price easily. But i think the price which we can see in trading platform is absolutely correct and we can see the details about past price and present price and all buy sell updates too. We also can see all the price of crypto currency in a list. Here bot cannot provide this.     We can calculate difference. So i think knowing price from a trading platform is beneficiary than knowing price from a bot.          

• +5 1

Indeed, even the yobit bot in the wire also share a similar data and the current market rates to all the clients at any rate once every day, there are numerous other sevices that you can use in wire.

Dear I am not using telegram but thanks for your sharing this is easy for checking market rate of cryptocurrencies . I always check on internet but now we can see the rates on yobit forum . And now a days bitcoin price have touched to 56k dollor. And hope that it will more increase in next month. 

• +5 1

On 03/05/2020 at 2:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of us like to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without opening trading platforms, and this is a way for you to know the price through the Telegram program.

Just enter this bot and ask it for the price of any currency you want to know.

It is a very simple bot and I use it every day.

"If you Like my topic please Give Me a Reputation" ❤️

Capture.PNG

Such an informative post!!! This not only useful information for those who are interested in trading but for every member who want to get updated about recent prices of coins. This information is effective for everyone. Thanks 👍

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post, especially since Telegram is an easy-to-use program that does not require a strong internet to function. Through this bot, it will facilitate us to know the price of currencies, as well as save time and effort by searching through the many Internet sites every time we want to know the price of currencies or monitor their rise or fall

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are currently witnessing a significant development and rise with the beginning of this year, and currencies, especially Bitcoin, have registered a remarkable rise that has not been witnessed since its establishment until this moment, and the rise continues on a daily and substantial basis.

Your post is helpful dear many people don't know about the cryptocurrency price. They don't do trading but they want to know to learn more about cryptocurrency prices. It is helpful for those dear @Omar Ommeish

thank you very much cause i really faced this problem daily cause many apps arent updating their prices so this bot is very comfortable for me and now i can watch the prices anytime

Thank you my friend this is very informative information for me and this really helps me my friend keep doing this it really helps newcomers on this platform and you know that daily thousand  of new commer joining this platform and they will taught from it😊☺️😊😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic for discussion
Thanks for the idea. I'll also use this process to get the price value of the coin.
I hope to gain sufficient knowledge that will enable me to transform the field of investing in cryptocurrencies more strongly
I do not do any trading but I check the prices of the major currencies every day, due to my knowledge, so this telegram program really helps me to know the currency rates
I wish success to all members

This is really interesting way to learn the price of crypto currency because I'm searching the price in many ways but not received satisfied response but this is really helpful for me and all of us.

Hello friends there are many sites on the internet that are very good to see the price of cryptocurrencies but I personally like coingecko a lot, it is one of the best for my friends, it is only in that you inquire about it so that you can see how good it is friend.

Dear there are many ways to check ke cryptocurrency but your post is very helpful to see the result of cryptocurrency. Its very helpful thanks for your information 

Be careful when using telegram bots because untrusted bots can access your device. Use the yobit telegram bot, because we trade on yobit it is better to use this service, and in my opinion we trust the yobit bot more.

I will attempt it albeit the wire bot doesn't draw in much consideration regarding me, it very well may be seen that it very well may be practical, I utilize different stages, for example, TabTrader and it functions admirably for me, I additionally prefer to stroll through the various trades and see the live cost and the exchange, of all ways this is a more quick way, thank you kindly

• +1 1

Thank you. For this useful post. The price of crypto is increasing day by day. And its use is increasing day by day. The best thing is that it is possible to make a lot of money by buying crypto at a lower price and selling it at a higher price

• +1 1

I did not know this method, thank you for this information. I think there are other ways to follow price fluctuations, we can learn about these methods from google and YouTube.

• +4 1