Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

There are many people with experience, if it is from brokers or old members. We always need their advice and read the way to their success and how they started until they became major investors.
We need them in order not to lose our money at the beginning of our path
We learn how to trade in cryptocurrency and we always need to know the prices of cryptocurrencies on a daily basis

We need to learn and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. It is good for us to share experiences in this forum to help each other. There are many mistakes that can be avoided if we learn from the experiences of others, especially experts.

I know bitcoin when his price is 200$ i think this in 2014 or 2015 , but i didn’t give it any attention , unfortunately . But in 2019 i coming back to this world and i start learning and earn , for now i don’t have a lot of experience , i just spend all my time learn something new , because i want to invest in trading for that now i learn hard , and also i read the experience of the members here is really helpful.

Hello friend, we really have to research and learn about digital currencies more broadly, and we have to spread our knowledge here in the forum, and in order to trade, we have to follow the currency market, and wait and be patient until the right moment, good luck 

• +1 1

This is for sure a good idea because most of us are far left behind when it comes to the matters of knowing what cryptocurrency investment and trading is and because of that we may some expert to give us good explanation about the field of crypto since one cannot make it without knowing the meaning at the beginning of his career in the field.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this very good topic. Yes dear. We must exchange knowledge in general in order to spread knowledge in all that I wish everyone in this forum is specifically for the sake of knowledge in general, and we must adhere to knowledge and give the knowledge mainly, and I advise dear to do In giving long-term trading and investment experiences, I advise everyone to enter the field of investment currencies, especially the bitcoin, which is a very good work. Thank you very much.

Investing and trading take a great deal of patience and knowledge; you'll have to work hard and process information rapidly, and your methods and tactics must be perfectly organized. I use Japanese candles and similar charts to read the cryptocurrency market. There is a wealth of information about trading and investing; they are vital, and nothing can be overlooked.

It's really happy to share experience about cryptotalk. Crypto talk is one of the best free btc earning site I have seen. It's really good to work in this forum. I think this forum is really amazing.

We must continue to monitor the markets and their fluctuations, and make sure to develop and update plans on an ongoing basis in order to suit the current markets and thus achieve the best results. 

I do not have much experience but I like to share my little experience and what I learned from it.
I learned theoretically many things that help in business and trade.
Investment is profitable, but for the long term, and by using large capital, its profits appear better.
Trade and work in exchanges requires an accurate reading of the currency market and choosing the correct currency, from which we will get double profits.

• +3 1

The Cryptotalk forum is a great opportunity for everyone. We can learn from this forum and gain experience from business investment.

• +1 1

This is how it is my friend, sharing our knowledge is good, and we also need to renew ourselves with cryptographic issues every day to make good investments. The more preparation, the more successful our work will be.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for bringing this subject up because it is beneficial to share some crypto information, and I would like to contribute on investment. I also want to share that every bitcoin cloud mining platform out there is a scam, so don't trust them.

My dear friend as I am a new member of this forum I do not know much about and see about trading and making investments but I am trying my best to learn about these things I want to learn trading in future and I was also want to make investment in future cryptocurrency is very vast so I will try my best to learn.

Thanks for the information.
I have not started trading or investing and I am still learning from old members. I find here a lot of old members ’publications that provide useful and important information for us to benefit from in trading.
I believe that sharing experiences between members gives a boost to everyone and all members benefit from knowledge.

• +1 1

In fact, I am still a beginner and have not done any investment or trading yet, but when I gain sufficient experience I will start trading and analyzing the market, I think that there is a great risk if I start with little experience.

I am a beginner here. I do not have enough experience to start trading, but I have experienced this. It really increases your money if you act smart.

I prefer to learn because I believe I am still a student of crypto currencies. I have spent the last two years seeing a lot of scam sites and a few legitimate ones, and I have lost some money in investing sites, so I don't encourage anybody to invest before doing their study.

Welcome my friend. Knowledge meets all that I mentioned dear because it brings experience and expertise. It brings money. Trading is a fun thing in the world of cryptocurrencies. We just have patience and read the financial market correctly, good luck.

It is a very good idea to invite all of our experiences to be shared. Good topic! Although I don't really have any experiences on my part to share yet, because I'm pretty new to this. And my first experience is here at cryptotalk and I'm just getting started.

Dear we thank you for this important topic and it is good to share knowledge in trade and investment and know the currency market and I also advise you to benefit from experts and learn from their experiences, I am ready to help others, especially beginners, in knowledge, exchange views and experiences, and collect useful and rich information about ideas about encrypted currencies and their participation in what Between us

• +2 1

You are right, if the members share their experiences, the rest can benefit from them and learn from them as well. I wish I had any experiences, but I have been here for less than two weeks. This participation will benefit me, thank you.

Dear Friend, this forum is genuine. I am working here from last 3 months. Nothing is easy, we must work hard to make it easy and accessable.I have done a lot of labourios work to stay here.

We entered the forum with the aim of learning in the first place, and I and most of the members did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but thanks to the knowledge of experts and sharing their information with us, we learned a lot.

I am new in this field and i am only earning crypto currency from  crypto talk and that is the best currencies and know i am starting trading that is also very profit able and if we take right  decision then our dreams become true its my believe.