Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

There are a lot of experts who share us some knowledge in

Cryptotalk. we need to learn everyday cause it is very useful.

if we will learn more in cryptotalk then we get a good earn

from this.those who doesn’t have any idea about it may learn

from another's experience. I prefer that the best way of earning

is trading. It has a good profit. thank you.

• +1 1

If every member of the forum has a new idea and share it with the members then we will all learn together by sharing the ideas, we must always look for learning in order to publish the best posts and improve the quality of the forum posts.

I think everyone has a lot of experience with cryptocurrency.i think trading us the best .Invest boxes are used for trade.Whatever we do in trading, their money comes in the investment box.As we use this site for trading, its payment comes in the yobit investment box.

The best thing of this forum is we are attached with the digital currency world before I was just involves just paper currency but the knowledge about this realize crptotalk is not earning place it's is the learning place also.

I gladly share my experience of this forum because I found this forum very useful and informative one because I earn from this forum as well as I learn a lot from this forum.  the experience in this forum of mine is very good because I go through the new things which I am unaware of before joining this forum.

Hello mate sharing experience on the platform will make us understand more about cryptocurrency where some of us could get to know more through the relationship of sharing ideas to each other someone may explain deep while another will explain how each and everyone of us could understand

Cryptocurrency is the best platform People Could more earning .many type of cryptocurrence. Bitcoin and litecoin.Cryptocurrency Via We sit at home earning can do .Best way  for a student 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

The best investment rule I learned is to invest with only a quarter of your income and diversify into several cryptocurrencies. and be patient and don't rush.

image.png

I'm a small investor. I invest in a little in a legit project and get 3% daily. 

Professionally I'm a trader. In trading section i earn approximately 100$-200$ per month. When the market price is low i buy currencies and sell when the price reach the peak.  If you keep your eyes open at crypto market then you will be able to earn a good profit from trading          

We should learn crypto regular since we actually have numerous things to realize that will assist us with procuring benefit from putting resources into digital money. In the event that we will build our capacity in learning crypto, we may accept this as our principle pay.

In my opinion, digital currencies will find good popularity soon, and trading in them will become more than before in trade, investment and profits. I collect my information and gain knowledge of everything about it to work with it in the future.

I would like to share my knowledge about investment. Because cryptocurrency is a potentially great digital asset for investment.For starters, investing in crypto has always been a contentious topic - in the same way how there have always been people who support cryptocurrencies, there were also always those that opposed this topic, altogether. Whether or not cryptos are still worth investing depends on just how much research you've put into the subject, and how well you know it, in general.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

A good topic of discussion as it is good to share your knowledge and experience in these sections as it could be helpful information for someone.I don't have much experience in trading or investment as I am still learning about it as Proper knowledge and information is necessary to do trading or investment otherwise it could be risky for us.

• +4 1

Well I have no idea about cryptocurrency. Because I have no more experience about this. But after reading others comments I realized that we should not participate in trading or investment till then when have get knowledge about these fields. As a beginner we should also get information about cryptocurrency before taking any step.

I am a beginner in cryptotalk. There are lots of things i need to learn. People with lots of experience are here. Their help is a major thing for beginners like me. Without their help beginners like me will be slow. So thank you for the help they are giving  and also I am thanking my friend who told me about cryptotalk.

To learn completely and comprehensively about the crypto currency and the botcoin, I've joined this platform. All I knew before was that it is a virtual currency which doesn't have any physical existence. The trade is through the numbers only not the physical cash or notes. Its rates often appreciate so it is the best modern world investment to make big profits. Bitcoin can also be earned through working online without any investment was a hidden secret to me untill I joined this forum and started working on it. Crypto talk has provided people with the opportunity to earn bitcoins by working from home online. 

I am a new member of the crypto forum, I have recently joined forum but I have learned a lot from here. When I initially joined the crypto forum, I came to know that from here we can only earn money, but then when I worked here, I came to know that here we can get this very best knowledge.  Now I very much enjoy my work on the crypto forum 

Cryptoworld is very wide which is why we need to learn more from the likes of this forum so as to make it without much stress, trading and Investment are good source of income but it when we have good background about the field because it is what we will use to conquer cryptoworld. Knowledge is light so let us seek it on time.

Hello my friend, It's very helpful topic that allow everyone to share his information and experience to help other beginner members to develop their knowledge 

Let be our brothers keepers ,let share new things we know about trading and investment, sharing it to the forum will benefit lot of members and we will be remembered for that as a good members and good contributors to the forum.

I am a new member of cryptocurrency but I have some idea about this, do you have to comment the hundred  comments  first to activate your account When you complete the comments, after that your account will be activated and after that you will daily has 20 comments and this will start your earning  

I am beginner and I know little only about cryptocurrency and that is when we post and we finised our daily task then crypto give us cryptocurrency and that will convert to money and we recieved

Well post, it is very important sharing information in this forum because sharing experience because new member need experience, senior is very important role,our helping senior for sharing experience in this forum.

• +2 1

Hello friend, as for me I am still a beginner in this forum, so I am still learning a lot of things in it, I cannot talk about my experience because I do not have any experience, thank you for this topic I am sure I will learn from the comments

what I can tell about trading that it requires the experience and to be very patient and controlling your emotions , the experience can be gained from learning from other people experiences and also by investing and trade with small amount of money , at all we all will lose for sure but overtime and if we never repeat the same mistakes we will be able to make profits , after that we can make sure that we are ready to start the real trading and earning good profits of it

• +3 1