How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

On 5/1/2020 at 3:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Hello friend, you have indeed highlighted lots of valuable points to follow in helping our friends in this forum, other things that could be done include, helping them carry out proper research, connect them with the right person to mentor them on specific fields they are having issues on.

these are really very helpful tips to help the forum improve, in addition to what you have pointed out i think also important to avoid the use of multiple account as these will reduce the quality of ones delivery

Edited by Anastasiaa

Yes my dear friend this topics are helpful for new beginner for create useful and informative post these topics are good for this forum and u can improve over knowledge and earn a money ..

I will say that the quality of posts is the core of every forum and we all know that they have the most impact on the success of each forum and therefore we should try our best to post better every day to help us get to this forum where it is faster than usual.  Good posting, good quality posting all the time will help to increase the quality of the forum and always stay fresh.  We need to always follow the rules of our forum so that we can make this forum more respected by the smart members. Thank you.

The forum have been existing in the given pristine standard for some time now. The members till now have been very active and dedicated. Us , being the new generation should withstand the quality and help the newbie members to understand better about the cryptoworld. For that we have to work very hard for constructing better topics every day.

Working nearby a friend may help employees cope with boredom or create a sense of competition, leading to greater motivation. Alternatively, the presence of a friend could lead to goofing off during ...

Of course I agree with you. You have posted very well, in this way we can guide our friends very well on this forum. We need that we guide the rest of the people about its forum and search as much as possible about it and deliver this forum.

There is also an important is that people post more useful article comments rvery day ,active members of the forum with many reputation and high level are making great efforts .

It is possible that this is going to work for yoy need to value what is right and they should platform crystal clear so that every one work without any ambugity ..i will try to solve all their problems as well so that they can work well here .

Improving this platform would have a positive influence on every member because it would raise our standard and maybe other features would be added that would be more profitable. The most important thing to d is for us to abide by the rules and regulations and then portray the platform in a good light both within and without.

Following the forum rules, posting information of interest, maintaining respect for other members, using appropriate language, are some of the points that we must follow so that this forum is maintained and continues to help those who join this forum every day to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

There are many ways to increase the the credibility of this forum. There are many good senior users who can bring good topics each day so that other users can gain more knowledge. We can also invite our friends so that crypto talk can have a huge fan base.

As this site is truly a site, many new members are added here every day. Not everyone knows about work in the beginning. So if the old members explain those things to the new members then a friendship will be created between all of them. In this way, if you cooperate with each other in the work, the relationship will also increase.

• +1 1

It will be very useful for those who want to know more about this platform with the points you share. Likewise, learning new things and putting them into practice our post and topics. Then proceed according to the Rules and Regulations

The first thing that we can do is to make people mobile like how in this platform which proves to be very helpful and one we give a reasonable learning and that too without any work.

The second thing where we can do the final thing is that we work here diligently and create a post that is very successful, it has been interviewed with interesting topics that will be beneficial for everyone.

In the same way, we can do such things as helping other junior people to help the brothers who are coming forward.

Hi i am join today and i am so happy because in this forum very helpful and important because many people shears different things of knowledge different topics in here and i can learn to every topics to this forum Thanks

Quality of posts are the core of every forum and we all know they have the most effect on the success of.every forum and because of that we should try our best in our power to make better posts each day so that we help this forum to gets where it deserve

These good things will help build and develop the forum further. The active members of the forum with a lot of fame and high level are doing their best.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Thanks for this intelligent pieces and I think I'm learning new things everyday here. This is amazing.

spreading the information about bitcoin world is good tool to make valuable content on this platform , and of course this requires our efforts to make some researches about these issues before publishing , so I totally agree with you about your opinion my dear

Anyone who does a good job, whether he is my friend or someone else, will do his best to improve him on this forum.Because the person who does good deeds should be supported and should be helped.This is what I would say to my friends if you look down on yourself and improve yourself.

We have to make a good number of posts for all the members. An if you are the senior member of this forum then give guide to junior about their mistakes in the forum. Then they will try to improve it. It will help him a lot.

Hello dear. Yes this is right.These are great headings particularly for novices in the gathering, yet in addition focuses that all individuals ought to consistently have in their psyche, while taking an interest in the cryptotalk crusade. I would likewise propose all individuals to continue to do investigate and be capable soon to disclose to everyone how Bitcoin works and become familiar with the technicals too. It doesn't need a great deal of time and you would have the option to clarify all that when inquired

• +2 1

Thank you, useful and important points to improve the quality of the posts we do here, but it is important to give opportunities to beginners and not judge them from the first mistake they may make.