As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

Advantages of blockchain over bank systems

Protection and anonymity. When the information gets into the block, none of the users will get access to it, if the permission of the author of this block is not available. Thus, cryptocurrencies on the blockchain remain anonymous and protected, and other information (for example, databases of banks or other institutions transferred to the blockchain) will not be available to attackers and other outsiders.

No fees and overpayments. Unlike banks that will not forget to take additional service fees from the user, the use of the blockchain will not require constant spending from you. All fees in the blockchain are either set by the users themselves, or are absent in principle.

Absence of third parties There are no intermediaries in blockchains - operations occur between users. Thus, only the sender and recipient know about the transfer of funds.

I'm not a beginner but all I can say having a background and knowledge about cryptoworld will be a big help for you to adapt in things related to it no matter what the situation is and having knowledge can help us tp achieve success someday. 
I believe that Blockchain resembles the Internet. A long time ago, the Internet was new and no one was interested in it, and then everyone became interested in it. Likewise, Blockchain will gain popularity in the future.

Cryptocurrency definitely has a great future and not only in the world of currencies but also in technology, I think that in the future everyone will use cryptocurrency

Anyone in the entire world can use it, not only rich people, also poor people can use it as well and it has revolutionised the entire world with the blockchain technology. It is hard to disagree with blockchain technology because it revolutionised the entire digital payment part of internet.

Over time you will interact more with this type of technology, faster and more efficient, at the same time that it is safe thanks to its revolutionary data encryption technology.

I think the most useful feature of crypto currency is it is virtual . It  is not exist in real life , so it is very much unique ! And it gives you freedom , you are the only boss 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friend, KNOWLEDGE is the main key for you to be successful with crypto currencies and the blockchain tech. There are many places where you can get crypto knowledge including here in the forum in some sections, you can also fin tutorials about crypto and blockchain in youtube to increase your skills. Crypto currencies are very profitable but only if you know how to invest with them, many traders are failing because they don't have good skills.

Well said @Calvinpriva my friend block chain technology really great invention, if we want to know this technology properly then we have so many source,

its  learning purpose are earning purpose in both case we need total information about this technology, in my opinion this forum better place to learn about block chain technology.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well said @Calvinpriva my friend block chain technology really great invention, if we want to know this technology properly then we have so many source,

its  learning purpose are earning purpose in both case we need total information about this technology, in my opinion this forum better place to learn about block chain technology.

You are right my friend @Honny143 learning blockchain technology is really good and beneficial because we earn good amount from blockchain. Of course, this forum is the great place to teach us many things and important about blockchain technology.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In the first place, cryptocurrencies have in their favor that they are decentralized and are not controlled by any bank, which makes them tax-free so it is a benefit for the users of these electronic currencies and the blockchain technology helps to have a security on these as they allow to obtain a record of all the movements made.
From my point of view, cryptocurrencies are an easy and fast asset to use, which makes them more versatile for users, and as they use effective technology, they are safe for users.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:37 AM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

the use of the same applied to a payment method, that is what I see most useful in the blockchain and crypto and the security they have and the anonymity

The most useful feature in my opinion is the speed of transaction and the fact that its a digital currency not physical money that you have to be carrying about.

I believe that the main feature of blockchain technology is its universal use in any field. With the right approach, you can use the blockchain everywhere - from the banking sector to digitizing information on tangible media such as paper.

Hey friend, there are so many functionalities that cryptocurrencies offer that it is difficult to say which are the most important, but I will try to tell you the ones that seem most interesting to me personally:

1) No blocks: I have received limitations from pages like PayPal and it is horrible to put your money on sites that can block you and do with your money whatever they want, in cryptocurrencies, you are the absolute owner of your funds.

2) Staking or Defi: Some cryptocurrencies allow you to generate passive income just by having them saved without you having to do anything.

3) Economic: The transactions are very cheap, if we compare it, to what the transactions with Fiat money would cost.

4) Speed: In Bitcoin it is 10 minutes and in other cryptocurrencies almost instantaneous, this attribute is extremely good, since in the traditional monetary system some transactions can take even days.

5) Decentralization: Currently almost all applications and platforms are monopolized. But that is changing and thanks to cryptocurrencies little by little people are beginning to receive rewards, for things that previously did not give them anything. Example, if you use a BRAVE BROWSER you can earn money just browsing, on the other hand Google Chrome (centralized browser) does not pay you anything. So I can give you 100 more examples, there are really more and more applications developed in blockchain that will compete with centralized companies, and it will be fairer, because the user also receives rewards.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are, in current times, a new way of getting from that extra money to generating a good source of income, of course, you need a lot of information and training in this sector that is constantly changing.

The world of cryptos, being in constant changes, it is necessary to put a lot of time in training, everything changes at times, being in that change can lead to extremes, if you do not have a relaxed profile the crypto world is not for you.

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

For me personally, the most useful advantage of cryptocurrency is the ability to send money to another country quickly, safely and without commission.

The most useful feature that I find in crypto is its versatility for cross-border currency exchange, when going from dollars to bitcoin and then to my local currency I get a much better value than going directly between fiat currencies. Also the speed and the security seem very valuable to me and I am tempted by crypto trading as well.

• +3 1

Because with crypto, I can make big profits from investing in it and then I can buy all my needs. I definitely prefer investing in cryptocurrencies due to their ease of use and cheap fees, thanks to this new technology

Certainly, encryption is good for the future, it is designed for the future with its technology, you must be aware of cryptocurrencies in the future, with the passage of time everyone will switch to crypto

Honestly, to me cryptocurrencies has lots of interesting features and one can not categorically itemize a particular features as the best, but maybe by order of preference the most important feature is the exchange, then the trading, mining and a host of others. 

On 5/1/2020 at 4:37 AM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

I feel that as a beginner cryptocurrencies and blockchain offer a safe world in terms of the data that is provided on each platform since no phone number or names are shown in which another person could be harmed.

I believe it is safety and ease. If the payment systems were this way, the only thing we would do would be to use a QR scanner and that's all, we would not have to carry cash or anything like that. In addition, by having different assets we are supporting different projects which go beyond a simple payment system. As we can see today, the "blockchain" system begins to be raised before society in general, it can be used from a simple government vote and no modification would be possible. It is a step towards more transparent, effective, fast and unalterable transactions.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:37 AM, lharost said:

Without a doubt, the decentralization that it has, knowing that your money is not in the power of a governmental entity. This digital age is the future when it comes to the financial market, I feel lucky to have found it.

• +1 1