As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

One of the most important features of this technology is the high security it provides to its users, and the speed of conducting transactions with very low fees, in contrast to the bank transactions and the high fees imposed by these banks.

Not only as a beginner but also as a user of crypto currency, I think that the ultimate advantage is being able to transfer any amount of money any time of the day anywhere you want, there is nothing better, especially during corona virus, when people were cut of from their monthly income, so crypto helped families support each other financially.

• +2 1

As far as I am concerned I think that bloockchain is one of the most advanced technology in the world of digital economy. It's quite brilliant discovery through we can easily record the transactions taking place of btc and any other cryptocurruncy. 

The cryptocurrency has allowed me to have Financial freedom. it is not bank-controlled or government-dependent and because of that not all countries accept crypto, even, some countries reject it. Besides crypto is more secure and more reliable and this is so important for everyone.

Actually nowadays the demand of cryptocurrencies are very high and dealing with cryptocurrency is really very profitable thats why i like it much. Besides blockchain technology is really very good and helpful.

Beginners are still looking for the best field for them or the most beneficial way to profit for them, but also not everyone has all the ways that he can work. They should expand the search and read many articles in this field.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is useful in many ways and as a beginner I think the best feature of cryptocurrency is That We can deal in cryptocurrency trading or anything relevant to cryptocurrency through our mobile phones by sitting at our home with a one click and don't need to go outside.

Dear friend blockchain technology act as decentralized mechanism .Blockchain is also a peer to payeer network.It is also immutable and can not hack easily.blockchain technology also has high security level.Same as crypto currency has a lots of good features .Crypto currencies makes irreversible transactions and are secured due to cryptography codes.

I will prefer blockchain. Because this is very secure 🔐 and very good. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members this forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success.

Technically Blockchain is first and foremost a database protocol for sorting data into “blocks,” but it’s easier to think of a Blockchain as a type of database.

By reading and observing the opinions of others, I concluded that Blockchain is one of the most important portfolios for saving transactions, as it is similar to the account book in the shops in which we record all notes and all information and personal data, except that the only difference is that it is dealt with in the virtual world .. It also does not require a lot of The information from beginners so that they can handle it smoothly

• +2 1

In my opinion, it should be done by senior members
Writing posts, installing them, and their content is an overview of the world of cryptography
And the laws of this forum.

I joined this forum to get information about cryptocurrencies and blockchain andhow we trade with that after working on this forum I have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the most reliable feature of this forum is to become its members financially independent.

I think as beginner you have to be good knowledge and information.From my experience I can tell you that good knowledge can assure you one step closer to your success.You should just followbthr rules and keep posting on your known and favourite topics.I can assure you that you will surely be successful and will gain if you consistently working here and keep patience .

I am also new here and I just gain a lot of knowledge from it . And with my opinion I think trading is best tool of earning . Because it has less chances of losing money. And it gives us a lot of money in  back . 

I find the world of cryptocurrencies a wonderful world that gave me the speed of transferring money and complete confidentiality, and this is what I was looking for in the past, and this is done by relying on blockchain technology

• +2 1

My friend, according to my belief, and this is what I also believe that cryptocurrencies will increase in popularity until they are circulated in the whole world, and then the issue of online payment will become easier and safer for everyone, and this will change our view of commercial transactions significantly.

Being a member of cryptotalk, I am learning alot from this forum as it is providing latest and advanced knowledge of cryptocurreny. Moreover it's beneficial for earning purpose. Its other features like investbox and trading are also helpful in this regard.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The best feature of Cryptocurrency is it's digital existence as it could be used by using your device online and you don't need to go out and cam control all the trading and crypto relevant works by sitting in your homes. 

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are much larger and more powerful than the average person realizes; I used to think of them as ordinary things like software, money, and so on, but they are far more than that; the future will be completely dependent on the blockchain, I am certain.

The main key is knowledge. For you to be successful with this forum and the block chain tech. There are many place where you can get crypto knowledge including here in the forum in some sections you can also find tutorials about crypto and block chain in YouTube to increase your knowledge.

The most interesting feature to me in the blockchain technology is decentralisation. Being able to deal with currencies without being controlled by central banks or government is what we always want. Another feature that o love is privacy. With currencies such as bitcoin we can carry out transactions anonymously.

We are very fortunate to have job opportunities in this highly developed world of cryptocurrencies.
Because it provides us with an independent and easy life away from the difficult life circumstances, especially for students, it also opens the door to new and developed knowledge.

• +3 1

The best feature of the blockchain system is that it saves all transactions that are investigated on the currency and thus rights are preserved and each person knows what he has done in terms of operations.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency as being the virtual assets they are decentralized and can be sent from one wallet to another in less time. The most significant thing about cryptocurrency is that, we can invest on it to make further profit, and also trading cryptos with other virtual crypto assets can also make us good profit through trading.