I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

I have read something similar in another post and tried to press withdraw. It wasn't working indeed but perhaps this is temporary and will not be any problem to us. Other members answered that it is happening often so I will be patient.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/26/2020 at 12:40 PM, Ashsh said:

My friend, I do not need to worry about this issue because it is happening continuously

This is a Yobit wallet recharge

As far as I know it happens twice a week

So fear not everything will be fine

in this case I think they must be making some arrangements for when they open Talk trade, it may be that there are some new rules that they implement to reduce the high selling pressure in the first days of talk trade and that is why the button does not it's working

• +2 1

This is not something new in this forum, it's has been happening, continue your work, each an every individual to see either your posts are useful or not, if not they are deleted and after everything payment starts.You don't need to worry about because this will only last about 6 days from now.

During that period in which you are no longer allowed to send payments to your account on the platform, you may have encountered the new challenges of the new payment method, and I don’t think so I admit that they will not make you send your money to your account hope you got it and that you are still with us and I think that only some of the procedures that they perform on the platform so that you cannot send payments.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

this problem happens from time to time but it will be fixed soon , i also faced yesterday and couldn't receive my TALK balance , actually it may not be a problem , they may be doing it on purpose for some reason but i don't know why

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Same scenario, i dont know how can I transfer my balance from it. And also some posts of mine is not yet paid. I believe that everything is okay on this platform and yobit. I'll just wait until it is done.

Am not sure about your question , I have not been here for a while but I can tell that am enjoying this place very much , if there is no payment , according to what I have gathered , that was stopped and there is nothing more to it, but some time back the payment has been re engaged and we can be given the same pretty well, but not really sure , am still going to look around for the information or contact one of the  moderators.

• +1 1

Yobit is working perfectly 24/7 meby it is a network problem I guess you can try again some few minutes later sometimes the technician are working on it we should just hold on within a short period of time.

This problem is new to me and i don't know much about it but as i read members comment i came to know that this problem is temporary due to forum cleaning process or other. So don't be worry about it

For my part on this talk campaign I havent a problem with the withdraw, as everytime I click I earn and now I have a small talk staked on the investbox. This is the currently campaign and it does not have a problem. The only problem may be the price of the token and the delay in listing it.

The campaign with bitcoin only started and we will have to wait until we can withdraw. I read that the payment will delay for one week from today so we can wait and withdraw when and only if we manage to earn. To do that we must be write a lot of useful post and hope that other member will find these post very useful to give reputation.

An error may have occurred in the system, you can consult an administrator for a solution, or the web may have been bugged

This problem usually happens in yobit, but do not worry, it will be fixed later, you just have to be patient, with time these types of problems will be fixed.

I think that just not everyone block get confirmed. So you have to wait a bit, i had the same problem, but not with btc, but still.

Sometimes it can be the blockchain network delay or overload whic causes this. Just give it more time, and if well over time then try and contact Yobit on Telegram (make sure its the right group as many scam groups pretending to be Yobit official).

On 4/30/2020 at 9:43 PM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

Goodnight. I hope you were able to solve your problem. It is always advisable to contact support, in this case Yobit.net, to find out why the problem is, and if it will be solved as soon as possible.

With the growing income of bloggers and the generation of additional content due to the current promotion I think the delay is normal, let's be patient! the volume of content to be evaluated must be immense. arduous tasks gentlemen !!

I think it was a technical problem .I hope , they are solve it imidietly. After 1 weak you can send you balence. Now you can keep wait. 

I trust that it is something temporary because yobit is an excellent exchange and I would dare to say that one of the best in the world so that inconvenience is surely something temporary

image.png

If you transferred to a wallet and you can see it on the blockchain then give it some time then if no luck you should contact Yobit support on Telegram (beware of scam support groups though).

It seems strange to me that that happens to you but if it continues like this I recommend that you write to customer service and they will surely give you answers so that you take action and get your money from yobit

Do you still have this problem? If so, please respond to this comment and I will gladly give you some help! I'll be happy to help you! so please you already know what to do.

You have to be patient, the cryptotalk account in the yobit exchange is empty and that is why you were not able to transfer your funds, you have to be patient for a few days before they return the wallet, and after that you can make your transaction without delay.