Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

I think the fast typists will benefit and enjoy using the application because the app will help them to submit their post at exactly 3 minutes. I am slow in typing, sometimes it takes me 5 to 6 minutes to complete writing 1 post. So I don't think I can benefit from this app for now but thanks for telling us where we can get it when l am in need of it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Timer for next post of 3 minute is a excellent feature because this time is necessary for creating a useful post instead of irrelevent post to complete daily 20 post task. 

This timer increase quality posting many people hate this because of it they can't complete there 20 post in hurry. A member have enough time to think to create a post. 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

This is very great idea to avoid warning points of time. Some people who have good writing speed. They write their comment before three minutes. When they submit their comment before three minutes they faced warning points. To avoid warning points they should use stop watch. 

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  There are many benefits to using the timer feature when posting.  As we wait three minutes after making a comment, we refrain from trying again and again and do not have to take any precautions. So we should all know well about crypto platforms and rules.

Yes you'r method is really interesting but why timer while i have watch on my laptop. What i do is i just click on reply this topic and same time watch the time on phone or laptop. If i start typing in 10:10 i submit my post in 10:14 or 10:13 just by predicting the times. But your method is more accurated than anything else. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Highlight this forum abuse this timer as therefore countless members not announce focus by the book accordingly this timer gives time to look at focus are explanation to drop a line to good response and this minutes time.

I never think of the using timer but i think it's a great idea because i am a fast writer and i always finished my comments earlier than the posting limit. I think timer could be better for me. When i am writing other comment i always wonder how many second do i have to wait, that's why i am gonna start using timer, thank you so much.

I think that using timer can really decrease time wasting and improve your activity in the forum. I think that this lifehack really can help new forum members and old users too 

On 4/30/2020 at 10:08 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

It is a very good tool, I also use it in a new tab where I correct the time that has elapsed and I look at it every time I need to do another topic, so it is very useful of course to keep the time counted and thus not have to publish before the estimated time.

Its not having a problem  , the only thing that we need to show is that we need to work and put together the power that comes with it, when you look this , we need to realize that posting in the forum has its been one of the most important thing that we grow with it, so to me keep on posting good content the timer does not limit you in any form.

I personally believe in using timer future before posting because by the standard once you made a post you need to wait for three minutes before making another post, with timer future you can wait till after three or exactly three minute before making the next post.

Timer feature is a very good strategy in these forum because it will enable us to wait and recheck our work before submitting, so as to be very sure of no mistakes attached to it.

I'm really not in a hurry to finish most of the time since while I'm reading a topic I wait for 3 minutes but there are times that I need to finish quickly due to an emergency and with this tool I see that it will be much easier to determine the time.

Much obliged for the proposal, my companion I concur with you since it's great component this discussion utilize this clock, dear countless individuals not read subject appropriately so this clock offers time to peruse point are remarks, to compose legitimate response and this 180 seconds enough to make another theme...

It is like the features that has added a new feature, I like it very much. Why what happens when you are commenting or posting, then they give you time. We can also read it well if there is a mistake, etc., so that we can also clear it so that our post or comment is good. 

This is good because apart from that you can keep control of the post also to know and waiting for the time while you see another post and thus until you see more information without wasting time.

Thanks a lot for sharing this its always appriciable to work with time.everyone on this forum must know this because time managment is a key factor many of the newbies do not know this fact thay post one after the other without considering the content so timer is anything that gives us time to read content oroperly and then answer it is very benificial everyone should use this.

Yes, of course the time feature is a very good idea, this gives us a lot of time so that we can read and read the ginger buffalo and read the content well. But the issue is that some people do not even like this time feature. 

• +1 1

Yep it's really amazing and this is really helpful to all because by this we avoid to break the rule and by this we can feel free about this problem and can work more efficiently work.

Yes! That's good thinking I'm totally agree with you.timer is really good thing it can make you punctual.if your typing speed very fast then you should need to use timer nd you can get knowledge this time period.if you make posts before the time then there is chance to get warning or your account banned.

Timer feature is a great feature so you can create a useful post or comment. In this time you can easily read the post or comment and understand it. But some don't like this feature.

Time span is valuable for this discussion, this time stretch can deal with individuals to have stretch per posting a subject or remark which implies it could less the spammers in the gathering.

Yup timmer is pain full for those who are copy pasting and making non sence posts.For a person making usefull and relevent posts they need time.And if someones typing speed is fast he get chances to read and writte more deep about post by timer usage 

Its good to use this feature to submit your reply at the right time rather than trying to submit it again and again.The 3 minutes time interval is good so that everyone must have to read and understand the post and shouldn't do it fastly and carelessly.Good Luck!

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

@Calvinpriva hi dear I will agree with you that if they start banning at this mistake a lot people will be removed from here but as I observed that if we submit a comment before completing of 3 minutes this comment never submitted and they gives you an error to wait and told you how much time left