Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

A very brilliant idea right here mate, timing yourself so you don't get to break the rules whatsoever is worth it. Again I think if we take out times to read and understand every topic and some of the comments under it, 3minutes often times might not be enough to give a relevant or accurate comment. Don't rush to just say anything take your time and make meaningful post that will help someone out there.

• +1 1

The advantage of using timer features is to make sure that your post is correct and you should recheck it and then you correct where necessary.

• +2 1

I think if you read the posts carefully and interested in the content of your comment,So that it is useful and helps to develop the knowledge and information of other,
You will not feel this three minutes.

I only got this warning once
Then I became more interested in the quality of my comments
I no longer feel the time.

Yes, my friend, the timer feature made everyone have to wait 3 minutes until they can post again, which prompts them to read the post and understand it well before participating, as the absence of the timer pushes everyone to publish randomly without understanding what they should respond, and also the timer makes you able to determine how long it will work  In the forum

As a newbie, I felt this timer gap has helped me a lot. During the interval I could think of next posts and 3 minute is a good time to write another posts.  Sometimes it can be disadvantage too for some expert members . Time feature could be time consuming for them. At that time you could use timer and be calculative about time .

• +3 1

@Calvinpriva thank you so much for the great idea sometimes I face this problem when I'm writing and complete my post and when I submit it so there is remaining some time so you solve my problem and now I'm going to do that because it is one of the best idea do you about this @Dorjoy12 ?

• +2 1

41 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Calvinpriva thank you so much for the great idea sometimes I face this problem when I'm writing and complete my post and when I submit it so there is remaining some time so you solve my problem and now I'm going to do that because it is one of the best idea do you about this @Dorjoy12 ?

Actually all crypto currency discussion forum has this feature to remind members that dont be hurry to make a post... While sometimes we get some spelling mistake and grammar mistake for make post fast so this feature help us to in this aspect..  Though now post time is only 2 minute but at past the time had 4 minute too.... Forum stuff increase the time when many spammer come in our forum..                       

• +2 1

If this forum has built in timer feature then it would be lot helpful and I think I should I have to write this topic in the about forum what to add. Because built I timer feature will be life saver and it's very boring to wait three minutes of your typing speed is very fast.

• +3 1

Is this the PCTimer 4.0? I've searched google and it given me this above the rest and it says it is free. I wonder if there is something for android too, I'm going to search and I hope I will find something. Thanks it is interesting recomendation.

• +1 1

yes i additionally trust inside the idea of using time while posting simply no longer to overlook the real time am assume to post but also after my day by day submit i normally visit different forum to study there feedback and posts simply to acquire new expertise in cryptocurrency. essentially people who came to simply put up and cross and here for simply the tokens but now not without a doubt the marketing campaign and the information they're imagined to collect approximately cryptocurrency.

If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need,......

a way from waiting i never thought 3 minutes is a long time because until you find a useful topic and think about what you want to reply then the 3 minutes would already be passed , and the forum added a new feature (depends on what i understood from your topic then this feature wasn't existed then) the feature is when you try to submit your comments before 3 minutes already passed the comment won't be submitted and they write how long you have to wait more 

so it solves all the problem and no need to use timer any more

• +1 1

I do not think there should be or will be any warning point for postin within 3 minutes so you do not nees to worry about that and use any ad on to see the timer.

the advantages of the timer are that you don't have to worry about how long to wait until the next post and there is no such spam because if the post was sent immediately it would be a big load

you may without difficulty see while you may put up your next content material it suggests a timer below the comment section. and also this selection avoids the junk mail post as it should constantly have an c language before you'll make your next publish. this is right characteristic that this discussion board has.

Hey mate, your tips is good but I don't think people are follow time feature when they post and comment in this forum, I also not follow the time feature. But thanks for your post and comment tips dear.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It may be different.  The government is not taking any action at the moment and I will be busy with the election but it may prevent an implementation before the end of the year.

Cool thought up, fast forum members especially often face the three-minute waiting, otherwise they could post at a higher speed. The timer allows them to feel comfortable. At the same time, with a thoughtful reading of the previous posts, these three minutes fly by unnoticed and naturally by themselves.

That is a good tip, I really use longer lapses, since as you mentioned it is difficult to calculate the time lapses and not make the error of repetitive post.

Edited by Michar1

It does look like a good tool for members here, I don't think I need that because I usually don't get that message that say you should wait more before posting again but for those who face this problem it can help to prevent clicking multiple times on reply button

I agree the timer feature is good. You get to think and learn and give proper reply or posts carefully but sometimes when your posts is short and information you are sharing doenot take that long ,you need to wait and that sometimes irritates me.

• +1 1

Its a great feature as well, we all know that there is time interval for the post between two. The minimum time of between two post is about three minutes. The feature is gonna be remind the users the time for the next post, i personally like the time interval cause at least three minutes need to read an d  understand the post.  

Thanks for sharing that kind of information, that would be great to the all of us so we dont need to have a guess if we can now submit the topic. Can you please help me on how can i put that timer n my account.

It does look like a good tool for members here, I don't think I need that because I usually don't get that message that say you should wait more before posting again but for those who face this problem it can help to prevent clicking multiple times on reply button

Wow, wow! I Never thought there was such a function. And now I understand that this is very useful, because it makes it much easier to create and complete a task, cool as! Thank you very much for this information, because now I understand that it will make my work easier!

• Useful or interesting 1