Stop wasting your time - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Your topic is valuable about saving the time. Because it is very precious to us that we save it and utlize every minutes in best ways. As we are here share those kinds of informations which can help them a lot. Be informative, creative, inovotive and useful to others then you will be real earner.😍😍👍 

Good Luck!!

Always remember to read and respect the rules of the forum friends and jaci will avoid many problems and it will not be a waste of your work if you respect the rules you will see that you will not waste your time and you will have a good reputation I wish you good luck and work hard to have a lot  success.

Yes friend we should not waste our time at all and we should get more information about it so that we can impose on the better and correct our mistakes.

I totally agree with your words, ymou have written so beautifully. The very new members don't have any idea about the topic but they  write what they get. It would be my humble request to them that please read the topic carefully before writing .understand the topic do a proper research on it and then start writing.because the moderators are always having an eye on you, for your false speech they may ban your account

You're right, my dear. If we want to make a good article, we need to do some good research on the subject. It must not be your target instead of making 30 regular updates. We need to learn here, maybe you should survive with a regular benefit before the end of the month, the week doesn't matter. But with the knowledge that you will survive until the end of your days.

You are right  my friend the punctuality is very good.Because we see that time is also the source of our nature, everything is above time. And we should ban time every time The person who imposes time is never behind.If we do every work on time, then it will be easy for us to progress. 

Instead of burning through our time in posting awful or futile topics we should spend it to find out approximately exchanging, following, making a bet and different crypto sporting activities. I agree with it's one motive why posts are erased. A debt of gratitude is in order on your update. This influences all individuals from the dialogue irrespective of what.

Yes you have raised a good point. Some new comers want to start earning or earn reputation points quickly that's why they do some false practices such as your described here. Cryptotalk is the best forum to talking and share your experiences about cryptos. The main purpose is to get best knowledge as well as share your knowledge to the world. 

On the other hand every moderator is doing a fabulous work by deleting the rubbish kind of comments and posts. As well as they are doing great job to maintain the high quality information shared through Cryptotalk.

all the members in the forum, should follow their duties & not disobey the rules there is a time limit for each post & each day record a user cannot do more then 50 comments per day & 100 is compulsory to be able to get paid.

so one should not waste time & complete it as fast as one can.

As much as possible we should make sure that our content is legit and true since this is forum, one of the best platform to gather information and to learn something new. By posting a content that contains false information is against the rules of this forum, so definitely your content would be shut down by the moderator, it will cause to your effort to come to waste. 

So,  what would someone benefits from posting false information,  in fact its better not to post than to late a false post since there is no obligation on you to make a post everyday,  you can calm down and do research before posting so that your information would be a genuine one. 

Edited by Tolani
Double post

Time is among the very few things that once lost can never be recovered. Think about it: the average life of a person is just a reservoir of 2.4 billion seconds or 75 years in first world nations, where life expectancy is quite high. The situation is worse in third world nations. So, each passing second our reservoir sheds time, just like in an hour glass.

Unfortunately, most people do not realize how precious time is until in later years of their lives. Money lost can be recovered; trust broken can be amended; opportunity lost can be replaced by another opportunity. However, when time is lost it has gone forever. So, what makes time very precious that we have to make the best out of it.                                       ‼️SO STOP WASTING TIME ‼️

- Time is precious, and it must be used properly.  But we are very good at wasting time, especially when it comes to things we don't want to do.
 But it can be said that we have only one life, so it should be valued every second. It is true that time is not someone's friend.  Maybe it's too fast, or it's too slow.  But in the end it kills us.  So it is very important to know how we can make our time more useful,.. 

You are absolutely right we should always create user posts if we want to earn. We should focus on learning in this forum. And don't make silly posts. These posts will give us nothing, instead we can get warning points.

Your words are correct and I am against these twisted methods because firstly it will harm his account and reputation on the forum, and all his posts will be unfortunately questionable.

This is good topic that don't waste our time and doing hard working with crypto and earn money for his and for his family.dont support to those who are created fake post and reply to this.do the clean work and get money and a lot experience from cryptotalk

• +2 1

You have spoken very well .You should not increase your post by sharing false information. You should search for a very unique reasonable content.And should post such a contant that follows the rules and regulations of the forum .

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you. You share information in good way. 

Moderators remain active in every time . So don't waste your time in sharing useless or wrong posts . If you have no information about any topic then learn about it .But don't give wrong information about it. 

Thanks 💖

• +4 1

Here i introduced the Cryptotalk forum. You don't waste your time in every topic. Those people who write false posts they waste his time. You write a good words not addition the false words because in this way you waste your time. This is very important to learn about these mistakes.

Instead of wasting our time in posting bad or useless topics we should spend it to learn about crypto activities. Don't waste your time by giving false information here.  It is very harmful to the forum and the members. 

On 4/30/2020 at 5:56 PM, issa123h said:

I agree with you my friend

Wasting the time is bad thing for us

We have to work in all our time

And collect a good earning for us 

And our familly

@issa123h  hi friend how are you I am agree  with you my friend  wasting time is not good activty most  people are spends his time bad activities  we need to work and earning money and get  knowledge  and get  experience .

Yes I am agree your topic. Please suggested how to make topic in which moderate interest it. In which type of answer when moderate can focus on my reply. If tell me friend and guide me

I agree with you mate. Like you said if we share unwanted topic here and some members may post comments for it, and then the admins delete the post so it is a loss of time for the topic creator as well as the other members who posting comments there.

• +1 1

Time is precious, and it must be used properly. First, stop wasting time on unimportant things. We all make this mistake sometimes. We often get busy doing things that are not as important as the time we spend behind them. But in order to achieve something in life, you must have a goal, and you must continue to try your best to achieve that goal. Set a time frame for thinking about how long it will take you to reach that goal, and work accordingly. That way you can reach your goal
  • +1 1

Time is a very important and valuable thing for everyone.  If you use your time in the right place, you will make your life beautiful.  There are many internet sites that can be used to earn money.  It is better to use the time there

• +1 1