Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

The rates are different on the different times and there are fall also a part of the market and the business that means even if you have missed the first chance there will be many chances for you as well.

It can be seen that the owner of this publication took advantage of the dumping of the cryptocurrency itself that is bitcoin and its great opportunities in the market, it is necessary to see how many of the strategies of some people gave great opportunities to generate income, for this it must take very find these opportunities and grow with them, prepare for another boost in the market but with other cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

My friend, do not rush to choose your decisions. You should look carefully to the future, as the price of Bitcoin will reach 30 thousand, and you may regret when you see this price because you sold all your possessions and left nothing for your future. You only have to pay attention to the chart of currency movements

15 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Syedbesharat..Those who trade with Bitcoin will always keep an eye on the crypto market.  As the price of Bitcoin fluctuates every day, Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency.  If someone trades without understanding the price, he will be more likely to lose.  When the price of Bitcoin is low, it would be better to buy Bitcoin.  Anyone looking at Bitcoin's market analysis will understand when is the right time to buy Bitcoin

I always set an order for my coins whenever I wanna sell them. I don't use swap option because as a trader I wanna make more even I am selling my coins. Their for analysis is must for trader even he is retiring from coin hold. BTC is volatile by nature I agree with you and buying at higher price is risky move when you don't know either it's gonna move up or down. People always hold their coins and buys at lower price. The fluctuation if BTC isn't small it's move from 100-200 $ in a second sometimes. 

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

Actually, but it was in the past, and even in recent days, that it was a big dump in order to ensure profits. I previously withdrew my balance and spent it, and today I am waiting for the new profits.

Greetings to everyone in this platform, the best time to cash out the income gain in this platform is to ensure that the market value is high or balance so that your earnings will be much and productive, the high the market price the higher the payment

It is important to know when to exit and when to enter cryptocurrencies, especially in the case of Bitcoin, which is characterized by the volatility with which the market is usually operated, it is also a good strategy, sell high, buy low, even if it is basic, that is the essence of Trading.

11 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:
On 1/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, Cleaner said:

I always set an order for my coins whenever I wanna sell them

An order needs to be set while trading, so you can sell or buy as per your specific target.

11 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

The fluctuation if BTC isn't small it's move from 100-200 $ in a second sometimes. 

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, when this coin moves it fluctuates up to $100- 500 in 1 second.  So it is a good idea to order when trading with Bitcoin

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, when this coin moves it fluctuates up to $100- 500 in 1 second.  So it is a good idea to order when trading with Bitcoin

@Cleaner  trading with bitcoin this is the advantage bitcoin price fluctuates 100$ to 500$ dollars within second, that is the reason so many trader's like to do trading in bitcoin to make good profit, but need to read market analysis and price movement then we makes good profit.

• +1 1

I don't think it's come, honey, anyway, you don't have to worry about the current decline in the price of Bitcoin, it's just a correction, the speeds of what's going to rise, I'm not going to sell because I'm going to regret it soon. 

I don't agree with you because bitcoin price is increasing we should check its rate daily and we should sell our bitcoin only when we see its price is increasing we should not give up hope.I hope that after this epidemic the price of bitcoin will increase and we will benefit from it.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

many trader's like to do trading in bitcoin to make good profit, but need to read market analysis and price movement then we makes good profit.

@Honny143..Many traders like to trade with Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin's market is always moving.  If you want to trade for every day, you can choose Bitcoin LTC ETH Coin.  Because these currencies are in constant movement.  But Bitcoin is very volatile

• +2 1

Yes my friend I want to tell you about that when you look at the market first of all you should to analyse about the coins when the price of the coin is high you should do with your income and when the price of the coins is low you should to wait

12 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..Many traders like to trade with Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin's market is always moving.  If you want to trade for every day, you can choose Bitcoin LTC ETH Coin.  Because these currencies are in constant movement.  But Bitcoin is very volatile

@Cleaner   ETH LTC good for trading but as like you say these coins movement constant, so our profit margin also not huge but these coins trading risk free as compared to bitcoin, because bitcoin price how speedily increase, that speed decrease also, are you notice last week bitcoin drop his 25% price within short period, but the fact this type huge fluctuations gives good profit and also loss at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

my friend I want to tell you that when the price of the coins is going high you should to withdraw your income you get the more profit and when the price of the coin is low you should to wait for the good time best of luck for you on this forum

• +2 1

Those investors who cashed out their holdings because of the Corona virus are now regretting. The price of Btc has gone upto more than 30000$. Unless they were in need of some immediate cash, the decision was wrong. But can't blame them. The Crypto prices are unpredictable and a bearish market can anytime set in.

well now I understand that in Bitcoin it is never too late whenever you want to make the withdrawal of cash out your investments because you will only be earned profits and the rate will only grow

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

are you notice last week bitcoin drop his 25% price within short period, but the fact this type huge fluctuations gives good profit and also loss at the same time.

@Honny143.. Bitcoin’s market crashed very quickly last week.  Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the crypto world and its movement is much higher than that of other coins.  If you trade with Bitcoin, you can face good profit and loss at any time.  So one must be careful to trade with high volatile currencies

As the price of Bitcoin goes up and down, we should be aware before selling Bitcoin. It should be seen whether the price of Bitcoin is going up or not. We should sell Bitcoin only when the price is high and the profit is high.

Friend, to be able to collect our profits we must know how to appreciate for its true value, not so much for the price they have when converted into USDT, as bitcoin is a crypto that can reach too high values in the coming years, you are not getting any crypto for our work, we get bitcoin.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

I think it is really good that profits are spent every period and return the capital. This is one of the basics that should be in working on cryptocurrencies

This is true that sometimes the crypto market become down and at that situation you have nothing to do. You can hold them for until market goes up and you can convert all your coins in cash. I think you should make a point and you should sold them when touch the point.

Friend, I do not think it was the time to be able to collect or exchange the satoshis you earn, maybe it is not convenient at this time since we are in a bullrun of bitcoin and many cryptos, if we hold what we can earn in the forum I know we can get to have good earnings, we must be perseverant friends.

It is a good strategy, you must know how and when to exit the market and obtain profits, an example is the current situation with bitcoin, which is continuously corrected and many know how to obtain profits from these movements.

Those that cash out on time have lose opportunity, those that still hold patiently have make good profits more than those that sold sooner. And that have become lesson to bitcoin investors to be more patient and trust the flow. 

• +1 1