I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Hello friend .. No, I do not prefer that .. I am a new member in the forum and therefore when I see a post with a few comments, I am afraid that it is against the rules, and that my comment on the topic will be subject to deletion .. Of course this is my view and I respect your opinion very much

I personally prefer to answer on topics that seem useful to me without looking if they respond to it or not, the important thing is that you have knowledge of the topic and that your answer is useful for the forum and helpful for users! do not respond by responding to avoid wasting time and deleting the comment!

• +1 1

It is very good that you do that, i like to do it and in some way give you some advice since that helps us new members to improve our content, this is a very large community and it is very good to help each other.

• +2 1

You should not reply on the brand new topic as it have more chances to be deleted because of banning of member. Because new member is immature and he have more chances of getting banned instead of experienced one. So try to reply on the topic of experienced person

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I usually reply to topics with lot's of views and replies because it feels like to me I'm adding something to a big conversation and it's nice and I can know that if I'm adding something to anything in those posts then I'm contributing to something great by the quantity of people in it of course this isn't always the case but it's fun to do for me I should probably reply to topics with low stuff on both fronts but that will come in do time after I learn a bit more here to start a conversation properly because I'm still new-ish.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually every user has different different test , we know it's instinct quality of man. So I respect to your way. Normally I comment in a post in which I have enough knowledge and whic has more replyer because I can know many things about that. Thanks to all.

Hello my friend, of course we can only comment on a post we have enough knowledge to respond to it, but I do not prefer to respond to new posts for fear that it violates the rules and is deleted, and therefore my comment with it is deleted.

In my opinion I would like to make comments on that posts which have the most numbers of replies and viewers. Because there is less chance to delete that post later.  I like to reply that kind of topics most.

I do the same think because when theres a lot of reply . My reply doesnt mean anything even if i write something usefull . The best think i can do is finding less reply topic  so i can help the others.

• +5 1

I do not choose that has less replies like you, but I reply to topics that I have information about it, and I make sure that my post is understandable to the reader.

I always try to discuss the posts that are old and they are very useful for us, the questions that will enrich us today and we can do better in the future.

Hello friend, in my case, I look for topics that I like, that I like, no matter how many answers I have.
Of course, if they have many answers, it is likely that the topic is interesting for a large number of people, as the saying between taste and colors says, the authors were made, thank you for your approach and your time with us.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, Seyeumi said:

I reply only to topic that have useful and interest me and not any other.

That's what to do my dear friend we should reply to topics not because they have less or more replies but participation is suppose to be based on the quality of the post and this is what I follow whenever I'm making publications via commenting in already existing topics be it new or old.

As for me, I respond to the topics that interest me and that I want to learn from, I do not care about the number of comments on them.

I also make it a point that I reply on post that have less number of replies. But be cautious because sometimes the answer the topic might get deleted and so will be your comment. So it is necessary that the uses should be alert that the post is useful because you will never know on what standard the post might get deleted by the moderators.

I replies to every topic and but i think it is the best that are used for the information but i replies more happily which have less comments so it is actually pleasure for me if the topic is relevant.

I would be replying to topics that I’m interested in and where my reply can be of most help to others. whether it already has less reply or not, it is secondary to me.

I like to reply to old posts and posts that have useful content.Because old and good content posts will not be deleted, less responsive and simple replies means that our forum members avoid these topics, but it is better to reply to posts with fewer replies

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I do not see how many responses a publication takes to comment on it, it is enough for me that it seems good to do so, I have commented on some that have a few and others that have a lot, only if their content catches my attention, I make comments or answer any questions.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:53 AM, Divya rana said:

Its totally your choice.  But don't really see that how many replies are there in the forum or the topic. Whichever topic i feel like is important and i have not visited in the topic , then i just go to that and started replying to that.

Yes, we should take care that the topic is uncommented before, Because the 2nd comment maybe counted as useless.

I prefer to reply to the topics thats helpful in the forum, because the useless topics with get deleted, and thus my response, so most likely there is nothing i wrote.

I also like to reply on topics which has less replies, because I will help the community by writing to them a helpful info and at the same time I help unpopular post to be popular.

It is not important to verify this, the most important thing is to know whether the topic deserves further discussion or not. There are many topics that can be classified otherwise.

Just now, yaliw12 said:

It is not important to verify this, the most important thing is to know whether the topic deserves further discussion or not. There are many topics that can be classified otherwise.

I agree with you there are a lot of posts that have no interest in discussing them so I think they should be reported to the moderators.

• +1 1