I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

The topic should  definitely  be useful and relevant to the  topic . Otherwise , if there is  a useless mesage  in this forum  , it will be deleted. Managers do this job and supervision  really well.

This may actually be a great idea. It will help to encourage the newbies who are making the post. People should learn from you and encourage community members. 

I like to comment on the topics that call my attention that they are useful posts if they have enough comments, much better for me because I learn from the valuable comments of people

• -2 1

Maybe you are right, each one as he sees it. As for me, I reply to topics that I understand and to which I am sure to bring something useful, whether they have less replys or not.
But still, I can adopt your point of view as well, because you are sort of right.

In fact, I do not comment on new posts because most of them are removed for violating the forum rules and principles. As for hot topics, they have more information because of the large number of comments on them.

I write responses to posts that I find useful regardless of whether they have a lot of responses or not because the topic that has few responses is not useful, incomprehensible, or new and can be deleted by the moderators.  I write reviews very helpful and I don’t think any other member will have the same opinion as me.

• +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:39 PM, Tine0313 said:

I prefer replying on topics that i find useful. I don't care if many or less reply it have. For me, if i can state what is on my mind or i think my reply is useful they find, it is fine. 

That is correct my friend I used to give comment to those topics which is meaningful and useful which could enable me to gain great knowledge about the crypto world, I never care about the number of post if it is valuable topic then I used to post my comment.

I like to comment  that tobjc that have more comments because there are never banned so my comments never banned to

• -5 1
  • +5 1

Yeah, I think the advantage of choosing a topic that has reply is, your will be less likely to get the same content since you can easily browse all the replies before making one. Also you have a lot of freedoms when it comes to making your content because you don't have to worry a lot on the possible duplication of the reply.

Hello, I personally like to respond to topics that are useful for this forum and help other people so that we can all learn from each other and thus strengthen our knowledge about cryptocurrencies for this reason the posts should to be constructive
a big greeting to the whole community

• +5 1

Personally, I like to respond to topics that have already been published and are interesting, so that a good discussion of ideas is opened and the knowledge of each of us is shared.

• +5 1

Yes it is good to reply on posts which has less replies. But if you want my process. I prefer replying to old posts and the posts which have useful content. Because old and good content post will not be deleted.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Yeah, I think the advantage of choosing a topic that has reply is, your will be less likely to get the same content since you can easily browse all the replies before making one. Also you have a lot of freedoms when it comes to making your content because you don't have to worry a lot on the possible duplication of the reply.

@Cryptic no matter the topic has many replies or not but your comment always be unique in those topic Becuase you will write the comment by your own way..  Yah the ans can be same but the ans Method will be different always so you shouldn’t be worry about duplicated topic..            

@Dorjoy12well you're right my friend, but it still worry me since plagiarized content is prohibited in this forum, despite the fact that I'm the only one who think what would I'm gonna post or reply and don't have any references on the replies, because there are a lot of replies so it has a possibility that I have the same thought with others, so there might be someone who would misunderstood my reply as plagiarized. 

28 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

@Cryptic  

28 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

@Dorjoy12well you're right my friend, but it still worry me since plagiarized content is prohibited in this forum, despite the fact that I'm the only one who think what would I'm gonna post or reply and don't have any references on the replies, because there are a lot of replies so it has a possibility that I have the same thought with others, so there might be someone who would misunderstood my reply as plagiarized. 

@Cryptic you should not be worry about it because we also do reply lot of time in those topic by giving same answer as another member already give but the  way of answer of us is different than those member who already commented.. You just need to have a change on your reply and its all fine..              

Edited by Dorjoy12
Network problem so made multiple reply and i try to delete the first content and keep another content.. Sorry for my mistake..
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If I also like to respond to these topics, comments tend to have better quality than the rest but also as they grow they tend to become garbage in the same way people who apparently have cats start to arrive and let them walk on the keyboard and put words in language alien xD

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I don't care about the number of comments I always comments on topics which I am familiar with and I have knowledge in the field that the topic is referring to, but I scroll the topics that I have no idea about in order to collect information.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I prefer answering to topics, since I'm a person who listens more than express... It's easier for me to hear (or to read) what someone is saying and answer to that than make a topic myself

• +1 2

Hey mates, thanks for your post about how you reply on the content in this forum. I also comment on the post that have a few reply but those post must be useful otherwise my comment might get deleted. So friend be select the right post to comment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good to post helpful topics that have few responses because that will attract other members' attention to them.
For me I don't take into account the number of responses

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't pay attention now to the number of responses in the topic, I pay attention to the information itself. But it also happens that there are few answers in the topic, but the information is useful. This topic of course needs to be supported by a response.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

i used to do that before but doesn't matter if your answer is already written in previous comments because  you are writing your answer with your own way and will explain your experience in it so it will be unique from other comments even if it  was talking about the same idea and the proof is the topics you can see in the forum with 400 and 500+ replies ; of course not each one of them is talking about an idea different from the other but  how to write it and additional information that you add from your experience will make it different 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1