Read also other's replies as well. - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Reading the answers of others is important and beneficial for us. We can find out more by reading other members' comments and publish useful posts.

• +1 1

Firstly, we should read the points if the others and if we understand good. then we should reacts them positive.

Its very useful for both of us.

Thanks 

Your words are correct, reading the members ’responses may inform us about the details of the topic more broadly, especially if the topic is about cryptocurrencies, as I gain more information from their experiences, and get some help to understand the topic more so that I can gather my thoughts before commenting on it.

• +5 1

My dear fellows i always follows this because any members post topic some information Miss, because he can't write in full details so in this situation we read our platform members comments, then we got full information and additional knowledge also we learn.its a very helpful for us.

Good advice, my friend, I already read the comments of the rest of the members before I comment on any topic in order to obtain new information or experience from someone, we must get all possible knowledge, it is the true treasure.

Of course, my friend, most of the topics that I could not understand, I used to read the responses and discussions about them, this is a major reason for my progress in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must read the responses of others, especially the senior members, in order to get knowledge from them. We must also try to understand how they analyze the topic, so that our experience will grow faster 

Hello my friend, how are you? Really, this talk is useful. We have to read the posts in this and other sections and read the responses of the members to gain full knowledge and also we have to share our knowledge with the members of this forum, good luck.

• +2 1

Really correct and convincing words. I read some comments while writing my comment. With this, I can understand the available information more and feel that I am able to discuss more strongly.

Sometimes I cannot answer a question asked by someone, so I go into the comments and I can distinguish the correct answer because it will be logical, and thus I gain new information.

Of course I read replies from other members, I do this when there is a topic I don't understand, here I need to read every reply from other members. To be able to understand a topic I need information and knowledge from anyone including replies from other members because it is learning.

• +5 1

I read all the responses, and I do not leave poems hanging but rather rushing enthusiastically, maybe there is someone who has some information to teach me or someone who has some questions to ask, and I am a person who is passionate about sharing information.

• +3 1

I all the time read post and other comment and quote many of them to talk and discuss with them ,this is the role of the forum .If we cant talk each other why we are here it's the base of the forum 

Thank to remembrer people that

Yes Friend you are right. We should also read others posts. In this way we can get knowledge from these posts. And sometimes we have no knowledge about some topic. On this forum you can ask a question. Then many members will answer your post. 

You are right dear mate. I also do the same thing as you have mentioned in your post. Sometimes, when I don't able to understand the contents of the posts, I read replies to get idea and this thing also help me in learning too.

Welcome, my dear friend. In fact, I agree with you, and I want to add that many responses and topics must be read even if you do not comment on them. The topics of our old colleagues are really interesting and in my opinion reading in this forum is no less important than publishing, I wish success to all

• +1 1

Something useful to us for beginners.
If the responses are read, this is a good step as it improves and enriches our knowledge of the topics included in this forum

Agree with you, I'm also not too focused on the main topic but I see other responses from some users on that topic. from the beginning I did not understand the topic and I read other users' replies and just got to understand what topics were discussed and what comments like.

you are right my friend sometime it happens bad we don't have good knowledge and information about the topic which we are commented on on then wish should read the other members comments so that we can know that how can we create our own idea about this topic

• +2 1

Fact, by reading others posts on topics, you get to know many points of view and that makes you gain more new ideas is true that there are many members who have great experience in the coding world, so we must take advantage of their posts as much as possible and read their posts to take advantage of all the information they provide in each contributions they make.

Hey dear mates i always follows this because any members post topic some information missed, because he can't write in full details so in this situation we read our platform members comments, then we got full information and additional knowledge also we learn keep it up.

I am actually doing this thing and being in the beginners section, which is a section in which there are many questions, so I benefit very much from the responses that I read. It is clear that there are great experiences in the world of coding in this forum.

Of course, as a new user in the encrypted currency forum and a beginner in this field at first, read the article and then read all the responses and comments to learn how to comment on comments and gain experience and skill in order to avoid making mistakes

Certainly, my friend, you have to make sure that your knowledge is surrounded by everything, the most important of which is the comments because they contain different and useful sources of information.

Yes i agree with you. Reading others comments also help you in many ways. It improves our thoughts. We can learn from the thoughts of other people and van compare our concepts and find where i am wrong

Very true my friend, there are a lot of useful and helpful replies that one can learn and gain from( talking from experience), I will urge members of this forum to read through the topics as well as the replies..!