What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrencies encourage me to use them because of their liquidity and because no bank controls it, that is why it is very decentralized, I also like it because you can do a good trade in a very short time, it also encourages me to use it since there are pages that give you cryptocurrencies totally free, better known as faucet

You need to change your mindset about making quick money after entering the crypto world. There are many strategies for earning crypto,so beginners should try trading and investing to get some profit.

To learn. I am starting to work with cryptocurrencies, and what encourages me is that I have acquaintances who have managed to succeed with trading, that is why I am going little by little to gain experiences and raise capital.

Of course the biggest encouragements in trading and investing for me are profits and money. But when you enter cryptomarket you realize that it is harder than you thought it would be. And sooner or later encourages is gone and you don't know what to do. And personally I think in trading more important is discipline.Encouragement can give you a start but only discipline will make you a successful trader.

Usually it happens like this, when someone approaches us to show us the world of cryptocurrencies, the first reaction is to not pay attention or not believe what they tell us. It happened to me like this too. I refused and also tried to take away the idea from the one who showed it to me, and told him to get out of that world, that he was not reliable, that he had no future, etc. until some time later, perhaps by accident, I began to see things about crypto, and I still don't know what detail ignited the spark in my brain, which made me see the person who wanted to teach me so that then he would do the presentation again and pass his knowledge, since then I am more and more in this world, and with the support of friends and this wonderful forum that is already like our house I plan to grow more and more. Every single thing I learn about crypto makes me want to learn more.

Results that I get from daily trading. I really like when I have profitable day. Daily it brings me about two-three hundred dollars. Also encore gets me investing money. 

Believing into better tomorrow with more possibilities, that's gives me courage to research and trade crypto. So far I have been around crypto coins since 8 years, directly or indirectly, always exchanger or trader, and I keep moving forward, every day.

long story short for me i just heard it from others from my school and then so i got interested and just tried it out later on i just got hooked into it although i made so silly decisions i still managed to make some profit out of it.

• +1 1

Welcome ,

The thing that encouraged me to enter the field of digital currencies is curiosity and secondly, I tried to invest in a promising field to achieve the life I aspired to.

What motivates me is simply that this is the future, without a doubt, and I also like technology, technology and money will always be well received for the benefit of humanity.

• +1 1

My main goal is to reach $1000 from crypto investments, and after that i think i am going for my first BTC, i am very motivated to reach these goals in a good amount of time...

What motivates me to use cryptocurrencies is because of their value and their gradual growth in the financial market, the knowledge that can be obtained to know how to invest. The truth is that it has worked a lot for me and little by little I am taking it as a normal job and the satisfaction I see is when it generates profits in the money that I have invested. In addition, it will be the currency of the future and financial freedom that will not only be for users, but also for entrepreneurial companies that want to carry out financial transactions and that is as a payment option.

Earning and withdrawing encourage me a lot. Its not my case only, everybody want to earn and get excited. Earning makes you perfect and happy so its an encouraging thing.

• +1 1

And I welcome you as a friend too.
What drove me to cryptocurrencies is the love of making money for sure.

At the beginning of all of us, my friend, lacks experience in this field, especially the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is a difficult world, and its field is wide, and everyone at the beginning of the road will fail until he goes on the right path.

Many things like crypto coins is more secure and you can make a good profit in trading in crypto coins and you can withdraw your money anytime without waiting like banks you must wait for working hours. 

• +1 1

My needs encourage me to get into crypto  currencies  and earn  some  amount  to full fill  my basic need . I am a student   and want  to earn  also along with my studies  so that can achieve what am aiming at

On 4/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. Crypto-currencies can be purchased with a credit card or, in some cases, through mining

• +1 1

Working in cryptocurrencies is a source of income for me, and working in this field gives great experiences, and all this is a benefit for me

What encourages me to work in the world of cryptocurrency is to learn and earn an extra income that can complement me with another source of income in my work and thus generate a good profit in my available time.

40 minutes ago, majd94 said:

At the beginning of all of us, my friend, lacks experience in this field, especially the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is a difficult world, and its field is wide, and everyone at the beginning of the road will fail until he goes on the right path.

it has nothing to do with being a beginner or not or being naive or not. you are here for the money just like me and many other people. people entered the crypto world to make money, that is a fact. some managed to earn a lot of money and other people failed to earn a lot of money