What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

I agree that cryptotalk was made to share cryptoworld knowledge to help people become adapt easily and learn things that they can apply especially in different transactions.  There is no better technology that makes us profit from trading than cryptocurrencies

The right factor that every member have to do here is to search for understanding earlier than the cash, because when the charge stops, if you have appropriate knowledge, you could go to work, but if you are handiest right here to earn cash, you'll forestall and await some other possibility like it, so all of you have to feed with know-how.

For me there is very good opportunities for those who are sitting in there houses and wasting there time so it will very good chance tou get online earning on daily basis do hard work here and get more. Thank and very nice post

what encourage me love working in this forum it's the way people where giving each others encouragement on helping there self together discussing subject concern crypto currencies and also where you meet different kind of friends from different ethnicity or race and you come chat through private to share knowledge  and ideas you learn have so far. And yet you get paid for the quality post you made in the forum. All this amongs what give me encouragement to spend time and publish beneficial content in this great forum.

In older days I have spent a lot of money of my parents. But I need to spend my own money to enjoy it. So I need to work. And then my friend told me about this platform and it was a bumper. And then onwards I started working here and enjoyed my life without any regrets.

No doubt in it we all are in cryptocurrency technology because it gives us money and we are learning at the same time.

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question. Basically cryptocurriencies is theone of the best site in over the world. This platform give us money and it is also very useful platform for students. And the thing that encourages me in cryptoworld is that we earn money and get knowledge. 

Thanks.. 

The thing that encouraged me for cryptocurrency was my waste of time as I m a business student so studing online was not benefiting that much because we take 4 5 lectures weekly and then we up for the finals so I decided to searching for a practical experience as everything now a days is happening online so a friend of mine suggested to join cryptocurrency as it is a source of good knowledge and sometimes getting paid and i think getting knowledge with some money is not bad.

I never knew about cryptocurrency it was introduced to me by a brother and firstly what encourage me is the payment per post when i was told and I develop interest and made my registration too

Dear friend the most thing which encourages me to work in cryptocurrency because I earn money with it and on this forum I can learn a lot of knowledge and nowadays cryptocurrency is becoming very popular in all over the world and it is the digital currency.

• +1 1

The most important thing which is encourages me to work in this platform it's because I wanted money with it and I have made may good things with it. And i can work from my home it's self.

The thing that encourage me is is my friend because it always told me about the benefits and profits of cryptocurrency and he suggest me to work here and hey teach me about cryptocurrencies and now his teaching me about han trading and investment and I will soon and good profit through cryptocurrencies.

Cryptowold is very profitable for those who know what they are doing, if anyone remembers the times of successes that some ICOs have been going to understand what I am talking about, what they had to gain in this market were the profits that this market brings to them, so let us imitate them to achieve success.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

@Babubu609 , Everyone have his intention and his main dream, there are some people who care about profit only through the forum, and do not care about the amount of information and interest that it provides in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, there are countless benefits that can be obtained through the forum, such as increasing the ability to communicate, make new friends, and increase the experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading, for me, I spend several hours researching many good articles in the various sections of the forum which might help me in my crypto succeed in field of crypto world.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

I think the basic thing which encourages me for workint here is non other the knowledge which i gained from here i thought that its very beneficial for us to get a huge profit of money also getting a knowledge with this , thid encourages me a lot 

Certainly, what encourages me most is her bright and profitable future, and I too was ignorant of this topic and did not give it importance, but when I read about cryptocurrencies, I was attracted and eager to learn more about it and I am sure that it will change my life completely one day

Finishing school without work to do is really depressing..not until I came across cryptotalk.though have not have finish my first 100post but I believe there is a future here 

CryptoTalk is a platform where people can be attracted to it on their own. In the same way I think they are very useful and it is an informative forum for everyone rather than being attracted to it.  If you work here you can make a lot of money in a short time.

The major thing that impresses me in the cryototalk is that you can learn and earn at the same time in this forum. In the future cryptocurrency and bitcoin will rules the world . The high volatile market price of cryptocurrency also inspires me to come here 

Edited by Puyol krishna
  • +2 1

The basic thing that we want from crytocurrencies is to make money. It can be worked as a part time job. Students too can earn some bitcoins as they have many desires and dreams which can be achieved from the crytotalk earnings.

Dear mate the main courage of this forum is that you can learn and earn at the same time and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn a lot of money from it so you should work hard on this forum. 

Everyone has its own choice and its own opinion and in my opinion cryptocurrency is really very good forum for learning and earning and in this forum the one thing which really encouraging me which is profit because if we do our work in proper way and if we invest in some trading then we can make a good profit from this forum so this thing encouraging me well.

Nowadays, cryptocurrency is encouraging everyone because it is gaining knowledge about different things and making life a priority.  You can also earn Bitcoin with a small amount of time here and make a profit by trading and investing.

Obviously i am a student,  so the attracting factor for me in the cryptocurrencies are the money factor that is easily available to be earned from anywhere and in short time period. 

My main motivates is gain good via commenting 

On this forum and cryptocurrency is good forum

We learned so much things and get profit also

Good.

It is an additional source of income that can earn many people. Those people join this forum. the most thing which encourages me to work in cryptocurrencies  because I also earned a lot of money. And gain a lot of information about this forum.