View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

You are right there mate. Indeed most of us here are just to make money. But if we consider posting a useful post...one a day by doing some research and contributing it to the forum, not only would that be beneficial for the integrity of this forum but will get us some good reputation points leading to more earnings. Thanks for this motivation.

My category which I can explain myself is to learn and also gain income from the forum for discharging duties and other activities that will aid me income and the knowledge  with this I think that is my aims and objectives of joining this great platform. 

• +1 1

Nice post and I agree with  there are members  here  in three categories I think  mostly  members  for both money and gett knowledge  or to get good  earnings.

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you want to know about the category in which you belong you can see it in your profile if you made the hundred plus post then your category is Junior member after that you will be a full member on this forum

• +5 1

I think all the members work in this forum to make money. This forum pays us to publish posts to share knowledge and experience with learning.

• +1 1

I don't know how members view my contributions but i think belong to the second category that you have mentioned in the topic. To be honest, I am here to create the good quality posts and some satoshi earning as well as talktoken earning for creating such posts on this forum.

I think that this gradation between categories is logical, because each of us has a reason to enter this forum and perform the daily tasks required of us, and I do not think that there is a misfortune in that, but in the end everyone will get knowledge of the world of cryptography and digital currencies

• +2 1

To be candid I'm here to earn money so that I can help myself finnancially and I'm also here to gain some knowledge and experience as well so that I can be independent in the Crypto world. Anyway I'm a begginer and am still learning alots.

Thanks for your information, my friend, I think that every member is here for a reason, everyone is looking for money, but I believe that many members are looking for knowledge and also working on exchanging experience and knowledge

• +1 1

For me, I joined the cryptotalk forum because I heard from my friends that this forum provides useful information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, from which we will be able to increase our profits over time.

I agree, my friend. 
There are a lot of members here who joined Just for the money. 
We need to take advantage of our presence here and gain the many useful information and experiences related to the crypto field

Yes, indeed, my friend, there are several categories under which the members of this forum are divided, but I believe the majority came for money and a few of them are looking for knowledge without realizing that true knowledge is the one that brings good money and a lot of profit, so I am in the first category that I classified my friend

• +1 1

I personally joined this forum with the aim of learning and earning some money. Therefore, I am classifying myself first group. Whenever the campaign is stopped, I will continue to work inside the forum and get the information I need within the field of cryptocurrency because i want to become a successful trader soon.

Edited by Tallest

Hello mate , i will be very honest and im in the catogery of knowlege and earning , only reason to join this forum was to earn money and with time and got little knowlegde abour trading and other stuff and now also seek knowledge about investment, so that i can have even more profit.

I joined this forum here my friend, not just to make money and profit

I am looking for all the information

I want to develop myself in the world of cryptocurrencies and I want to learn about it

Because the more learning is the one that earns you the most profit

thank you friend for this advice i will trying to still in tow type from this types but i don't know what will happen if I became all of them

I love how you organized these types of categories, but everyone is here for different reasons. I think we should be accountable for our positions in this platform. I urge everyone to do their best to avoid falling into the third category; let's exchange quality and helpful topics/posts in this forum to help the site grow and be stronger by our collective efforts. In return we can get money.

Working in this forum increases the instincts of vitality and activity and I get out of a final world, I try to form ideas that can benefit the members, and if I present my way of working, it can be healthier than the stagnation on this platform, my first goal for working in this forum is to gain knowledge and experience not profits but profits  We obtain help when entering the cryptocurrency market to start trading and investing.

• +3 1

Yes, there is a large percentage of members in this forum who are there for money, so they do not care about information and do not publish new topics, but only comment and this negatively affects the forum.

• +2 1

Hello friend I am new on this forum and I have tried to send some message on other sections but I could not send I don't know what is the problem but I try to send them but they were restricted and the other sections are not for the new users so I don't think what is the reason behind this.

Real users are here for many reasons such as they wanted to invest and trade as well.they here to learn and getting knowledge about crypto so they can invest and save there future.Such people's are also there who just came here for earning money doing Posts and that's it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, these classifications are wonderful, and it is possible to verify this. When we look at the number of topics and the number of members, we find that there is a big difference between them. I hope this thing will improve. Thank you.

• +2 1

We should do self evaluation of ourselves and identify in which category we are in. If we are in third category then we should work hard and tries to go in one of others two categoriesSo we can posts in any section of forums as we wants to make because many sections are available for us such as beginner's section for beginners information about forums and crypto world for bitcoin and altcoins prices related discussion.you just identify category one include meeting new friends too but you are among the category one because you make friends too. 

I can say to me, I am happy to be in the category one , knowing and making money together is a really good thing, and with it you can feel satisfied and relaxed.

You are right in your divisions my friend, but I would like to note that you made a mistake in writing, but I understood your intention. I said the first category is for money and knowledge and the second is for money and knowledge, but you only mean knowledge, right?