View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Regrettably, my friend, I believe that the majority of participants here are only interested in making money and are unaware of the quality of the information provided in this forum, so we must pursue knowledge first and then money.

This happens because the forum schedule is Russian time and if you are another country surely I do not change the day so you see that poster that you exceeded the limit of 50daiily evaluation  wait a few hours and you can asses without problms.

I always try to use my time in the forum to learn, although I entered here motivated to make money, but I was amazed at the amount of wonderful information the forum provides and decided to learn from it to start my own investment project

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello my friend, I am trying to be in the category that prefers knowledge more than money, but we must know that money is an incentive only and should not take more attention, especially when working in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm working here to get the money that I use as capital to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. 

But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the knowledge I get from here, but rather that I use it in my cryptocurrency business .

Yes my friend there are many members here for and know nothing about cryptocurrency that's why we should learn and then think about money because science should money but money does not bring science

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We have to eliminate those fraudsters who send in spam or those whose purpose is to form social relationships only. This forum is honest, practical and has a golden future. It is unlikely that there will be people who are not serious and whose goals are not specific to work at all.

• +2 1

A person may want to join this forum for several reasons from us to learn many useful topics and share his opinion and discuss with others in many common topics between them, in addition to winning the Bitcoin here, or he can be admired by many people on the site as friends who are present. Things up.

I should be in the catigory if 1 or 2, though earning is one reason why I am a member of cryptotalk, but definitely it is not the otmost priority for joining, because I Know that the knowledge that we acquire here could one day be more important than the money.

• +1 1

Frankly, I am in this forum in order to gain sufficient information about encrypted currencies, and as a student I am also here to earn money to cover my tuition fees

You are right. I suggest to every new member to make science his primary goal of this platform. And to forget about raising money for a period of time. He should get a good reputation to ensure his continuity on this platform. And that he work on searching for and acquiring information and that  He publishes distinguished and useful content, and establishes his mind with knowledge and experience, and thus the road ahead will be paved for success and large profits.

My dear, welcome, it is really possible to classify members into more than one category in this forum through the classification of members and our discovery of this, and therefore they can be classified as the first category, the new and new participating members enter for money and earn friends and a little information in the second category, who are the able and distinguished participating members in this The forum who seek to earn money and real knowledge that one and I in my turn search for knowledge and become like the second category and then earn money

• +4 1

I am a new member in this forum i heard about it recently and 
I'm curious , so I came here to learn more about the forum
And I don't mind making some money  while I am trying to satisfy my curiosity and increase my knowledge.

Thanks for this wonderful information made. But from my own view I feel like the 80 percentage of people who are working in this forum are working for money, while the remaining 10 percentage are both for money and knowledge. 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

Excellent friend, the categories that you have made are important because they help determine our objective of the work in Cryptocurrencies. If we are in the first categories it means that we are making a continuous effort to do useful and productive work for the forum. If we are in the last, then we must improve because the idea is that each one of the best of himself to continue for a long time in Cryptotalk.

For me my goal is to be from the third category because i really want to both learn and making profit from the platform .so now I'm trying my best to understand everything in cryptotalk throw the posts and old member replays and i wish after some time i can make good posts and to topic and get higher reputation .

We should not make money the primary goal of joining this forum, for sure it is important for us to raise a small capital and start our journey in the world of cryptography, but it is also important to gain sufficient experience to master one of the fields of encryption such as trading or investment or others, and certainly we will start to achieve a lot of profits

It is very important to be from the first or second group because this is the right thing to look for knowledge and to get some money so that you can try what you are learning.

• +4 1

Most of us here work for money and get cryptocurrency, but that doesn't mean the topics they present are necessarily of no use. Or it contains wrong information

Actually I think only 10% of the subscribers are there to learn to improve the quality of the forum and earn, but we have to rate the posts well in order for it to be paid to the members who really deserve it.  I joined the forum in order to learn and make good posts and also earn some money.

I think most of our members are for the money we earn by working in the forum, and a small group is looking for knowledge or experience through which we can work better.

Initially, I will be simply thinking about the funds that we are certain to get using this strategy yet right after several nights as I feel functioning the following I will be having the significance about this kind of strategy plus the cryptocurrency and also right after however feel creating me personally a lot more in a position to obtain additional information from your crypto discuss We have eliminated that strategy will be the ultimate way to acquire information linked to the particular cryptocurrency and also which will be a huge edge for all.

Hello dear friend, you are right if you ask everyone in the viewing category about yourself, they will tell you in the first knowledge and profit section as a Beginner section for beginner information about forums and the crypto world for discussions related to bitcoin and altcoin prices.

Thank you for this information ... sure everyone must try to be the first and second category any of the knowledge to move forward in the content of the forum .. and seek the publishing our best information.

• +4 1

It is important to know which section we belong to, of course, that the main reason for joining the forum is to learn coding and invest in digital currencies, to benefit from expert articles here, and in the second place to earn money.