View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

I feel like I belong to category two. I am here for both information and money. I was category three when I first started here. Because I needed to earn money. The more I spent time in the forum, the more I became category two. Because it was very attractive to learn new information and earn money.

Indeed as a member of this great platform you should try and have specific category through which you belong to you don't just remain without having a plan or Target of been in this forum.

At first I joined the forum to earn money but I come to realize that without knowledge and experience with good writing skills one can never achieve the aim of joining the platform we should try to learn very well and make posts that are important and useful which will make us achieve our goal

we can work in any category of this forum but if you are newbie then on this forum then you should start your work from beginning section because it gives you a lot of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency which gives you benefit when you start trading and you also can get earning from this forum.

My friend would put me in categories 1 and 2 because although at the beginning I just wanted to earn money I discovered that the forum could bring me many more things and within it is the knowledge that I have gathered throughout the months that I have been here without saying the friends that although we do not see each other we are a wonderful group and I owe all that to the forum that always supports and helps me.

I belong more to the category, one might say one and a half, between the first and second points.  I came for knowledge, including earning money.  like this.

Of course, we joined this forum for many things, the most important of which is to benefit from the information provided by the site, which contains information that benefits all people interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and trading, and the other issue is the financial benefit.

• +1 1

Thanks brother I really appreciate that , And you are welcome .Just keep working and bring new information and for sure i will be with you 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing such an informative post with all of us on this platform 

Your post will definitely locate the all members category on this platform 

Our main purpose on this platform must be learning instead of earning 

We should learn about digital currency like bitcoin or crypto on this platform 

This platform is best for crypto knowledge 

when we have knowledge then earning will comes to us automatically 

yes you are right I am still a beginner and trying to gain information from here as much as I can my main aim is here in this world is to just working hard here in this forum thank for sharing this kind of information

Because we are here for different reasons so we will surely fall into different categories. So, do what you have to do here, there won't be room for spammers and low quality posters..

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

I am from the category number one because I join this forum to earn money and to gain knowledge about the cryptocurrency that I have great interest in cryptocurrency is so the second thing that I have joined this forum is because of the knowledge I want to learn more about the cryptocurrency and I think this form is the best.

• +1 1

Dear, yes, I agree with you on this issue that there are members of three classes, and I believe that most of the members have money and gain knowledge and profits.  Good at Bitcoin and thank you

As we all are here for earning but with earning we all are also learning about this forum so i think there is no reason to think that which category we belong we all just need to do work hard and we always try to learn more as we are spending our time here so categories don't matter according to me but may be other people have different idea.

You are right, my friend, because there are a lot of people who have entered this forum for money
But science exceeds money because the more we learn and search for knowledge, the more we earn, and also in this forum we must learn how to create useful, highly thoughtful and easy-to-understand publications in order to gain a good reputation and develop from ourselves, but we have to learn from members through their rich information publications.

Thank you for this participation, my friend, for me. My goal in joining this forum was to gain knowledge and obtain information about encrypted currencies and work online, but of course obtaining money is a secondary reason

I didn't know what this is all about and am a new member and i want to know how long this will take me to know my status and my level of the platform and also know what rank will i be if i work actively.

Hello mate i will be very honest and i am in the catogery of knowledge and earning only reason to join this forum was to earn money and with time and got little knowledge about trading and other stuff and now also seek knowledge about investment so that i can have even more profit.

This forum provides good information for those who want to learn and also give money to its employees. So I think that members are here for one of two reasons, to get money or to get knowledge.
The money we earn here is not a goal. Rather, experience is the main goal of our presence here, because experience will provide us with different job opportunities in the future.

I appreciate your effort for making this kind of classification of the members of the forum. According to my point of view, there are more numbers of people who are working here for money and there are very few people who are here to seek knowledge. If someone is here for only knowledge and meanwhile, he is earning money, then this is a great thing.

Well, my friend, when you divided the forum into three categories .. and you clarified each category .. I now know under which category I will be included .. It is nice that the three sections have a level that you seek .. but whatever the type of category, knowledge is present and you will learn it just by reading a topic And the reply to it .. I thank your time in writing this topic and wish you good luck

This forum is an opportunity that may not be repeated to earn profits with a little effort and time, and learn a lot about cryptocurrency technology, so we should take advantage of this opportunity as much as possible.

Hello fellow, I will be very honest and imam in the category of acquiring knowledge and earning, but this is not a problem, because when I was first, I think this forum was just for earning, I would advise everyone to pay attention to contributing to the improvement of this platform. Creates.