Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Yes bro your right in this forum we are all friends and family members, if anyone face any problem in crypto currencies then discusse in the forum, and try to solve this problem its good this type activities gives motivation, and feels we are not alone someone have to support for us.

Green initiative. It is best approach to asking aur new members and friends about their problems for a best solutioyn. Because many members hesitate to ask about the difficulties they faced during their work because of newness about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I do not have any problem in this forum but maybe with time I have problems so I think you are right. We must share our problems in the forum so that we know how to solve them if we fall into them.  good luck my friend.

Dear friends, I was reading and I think that one of the biggest problems or things that most people see that is something complicated to do, is post that can get ratings, for this it is best to create post that are new, as these posts are the ones that come to have more visits and to be valued, especially if it gives immediate solutions to the problems of people.

• Useful or interesting 1

Am very happy with this your topic.

An also thanks you for that, to help each other in this forum, is a very good idea

Because we learned from each other and also more things on it so we the members of the forum, we are now friends, and also one family's, into cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

There are many problems with the world of cryptos and it is necessary that we all contribute good concepts such as the problem of being able to start in this world and in which currency to invest at the beginning.
  • -3 1

Really nice sharing this, my problem is trading, I find it difficult to succeed in trading, I have done it before and I lost my cash, if I can get first hand coaching on how to trade it will be really nice.

Hey members 

This forum helps alot and when you have a problem you can share it with us so that we can solve it together and it will finish . Don't get bothered by any problem because you have us here. We asist each other here.

Everything will be solved by a community of people.there is a fake green color when trading.somtimes price are going zigzag.it can turn green and then read in just one minute. A lot users faces lot a problems in this forum.but they don't know where they can solve this problem.

Yes dear friend you are very right and on this forum we should help each other and we should try to solve the problem of each other and by trading on this forum you can earn a lot of profit and this forum is a best way to learn the knowledge about cryptocurrency and we should support one another.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for bringing up this topic.yes we can help each other expacially the new bigginers. Please let's help each other in tackling questions it will really help this forum

This is good question.If any one face any problem sahre .Every one guide you .We are like a family in this forum .So we should guide each other.I join this  forum 20 days ago , but i do not face any problem.But this forum give me many information about cryptocurenccy.

Well, you're the one who are informing me private and you needed to be my companion here and i appreciate it mate, fair offer assistance each other here by redressing the off-base of the other one to know what is much superior thoughts for an specific subject.

Yeah I feel how to eliminate within our issues sniff out profit-sharing something that in addition to people to be able to discover a way out as it. can I think on the assumption that any individual folks are often experiencing a bit much poser hither, atomic number 2 must enrapture part everything furthermore us to be able to discover an answer for the reason that everything.

Yes agreed well said this is the best forum helping and guiding new ones ..posts here are really useful one in solving our problems and giving us best learning ..and experience ..Not each one and not each stage gives an opportunity of learning ..there are few and uncommon one that are having this quality they are truly secure and valuable one ..as distant as i know such a gathering ..that's .. Crypto.talk .it is truly admirable ..it is the leading put for learning and gaining at the same put we all ought to profit it truly it makes a difference us in numerous ways ..and grant us direction make us learn every day ..every one here is playing role to help each other ..if someone here ask any question he get answer by seniors within few seconds in this way we al are getting guidance here ..

• +4 1

@James jacob I agree with you. I think if moderator will launche a section named "Problems". Then memebrs can share easily their problems and get help. Although the forum is very helpful for everyone. But if has a section for problem-solving then more peoples will join here.

Dear friend thank you for asking problem and offer for solving it I have problem when I open cryptotalk used to see the option of risk and automatically my account goes off after two or three hour I reopen it and it open please guide me what should I do

Yes, we should help each other and we are a family on this forum so we should share our experience with each others.but I have no problem on this forum. And this forum gives us the earning and learning sources at the same time and same place. This is very beneficial for all people. And specially for those who are unemployed and not having other earning sources. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this post. Everyone faces problem one or the other way we can sort everything out if we help and guide eachoher. Most newmembers don't know much about forums and panic over petty things. A piece of advice given to them is a ray of hope. Same is with those who are new in trading. We all should help eachother out. 

Hello my dear friends, 

This is a best topic for all the people with the help of this topic we can share our problems to the friends and solve it .in the start i was face some problems but i was solved these problems woth the help of some friends. I think we are like a family and we can share our problems. This is the best best thing and good luck of all my friends. 

My problem is i don't know how to create a good topic. Because i don't what i will write about. There are many topic similar in forum. And i am afraid if my topic deleted or get to much negative reputation. So i don't know what to do. But i post every day.

I quite know and believes that every member here has his/her problem since no one is naturally perfect.

I can therefore afore see a lot of problems that is highlighted and some possible solutions is recommended to it.

My own problem here is; how often the forum keeps sending me captcha whenever i want to login.

If forum members have problems, it's best to be able to count them.  I don’t need any right now, though someone is having different problems and at some point they will want to talk about them and seek advice.  I think most of the members will be ready to help with this post. People will solve everything quickly by the people without trying to solve our problems by us so I think you are absolutely right and we should form a community from the members of this forum and  We should try to solve each other's problems quickly. Thank you friends.

Yes you are right dears, if any one face problm plzz tell.We all help you .This forum is very  informative . No one left the forum if he face any problem.Discus your problem with other member .All  members of this forum help you to  solve your problem.

• Useful or interesting 3