Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Thank you for this great opportunity given to members to share their problems in order to work together as a team to solve it together. To me i think the problem i am still having is not having adequate knowledge on how to withdraw on yobit as a beginner and learner. Though i have come across some posts on withdrawal process but still don't have the full understanding about it.

Thank you for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies that are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand, and mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.

Thanks you friend to make this post . Its a very good thing to sharing problem to solve it but some people don't want to share your problem with any of us... May have any problem with me but any one do this.

My main problem now is from the postings of 100 comments that is taking my time every day that I couldn't finish to a week now. If I may ask why was this 100 post made compulsory to new members before they should start receiving payment?

What is the reason for that ?

23 hours ago, Sara nour said:

I agree with you. We have to support each other and be a chain of interconnected people to communicate information to the other so that the culture of cryptocurrencies pervades everyone who seeks knowledge.

This is a social forum, and the idea of presenting our problems to each other is good so that we can help and provide positive advice. Thank you for this forum

Yes we can solve our matter by help to each other.if we don't have knowledge about any things so with the consulting to each other can solve.most of new person don't know how to make good post and don't about trading .they all can learn by helping to each other.this is the forum which connect to people and help  to learn. So I'm happy that I'm working on this forum.so with the help of other we can get more money and make ourself correct in any filed by discussion. 

Good post dear,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum,I don't know about it but I need learn to about and need a lot of experience and knowledge and then after I comment in this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you friend for advise helping each other in this forum should be our first priority don't be jealous from each other if our fellow have some problem so its our duty to solve their problem  and give them guidance

I need a Cryptocurrency and trading knowledge please recommend me good site or videos where I know complete knowledge about trading and Cryptocurrency because on this forum my first experience i want much knowing about Cryptocurrency 

• +2 1

Very great topic you choose dear mate. And i would like to say that this is very interesting topic anyhow i didn't face any problem in cryptotalk even i find interest in this forum and this is the best forum for earning moeny. 

This is actually a decent and diverse point I see here , in any case I didn't experience the ill effects of any issues still in cryptotalk or in Crypto market at that point much obliged for offering occasion to all individuals to examined about our concern here with no issues .

Truly, obviously, you are correct, old buddy, in all that I said. We are here one family. We should see one another. We should help one another. We should direct one another. There are master individuals who can help us. Much obliged to you for the activity.

The forum is about bringing together a large number of people interested in cryptocurrencies and traders, but it is a research reference and a way to discover different opportunities. And finding solutions to the problems that the members suffer from in the various fields in which they work in terms of trading and investment. We see that there are many issues that present solutions and pose problems and are discussed in an effective and beneficial manner.

I have a problem with not seeing enough posts and topics about crypto advice. I joined this forum so I can earn money and have lots of trading experiences before I can start investing big capitals. I will like to urge everyone to plz make a good research before embarking on the project of creating a topic so others like me out there can learn a lot from it

There are alot of problems for a beginner,the more he advances to the next stage the more he sees a new problem.but as at of this stage,how would one adentify a post that is needed?.

Thanks my friend for sharing this post and we know that this platform is really good because everyone share our knowledge and helping each other, am happy to join this forum...

It is an extraordinary theme. we truly need individuals like you who incite such significant subjects. exclusively, I did presently don't find any issues and I guess it is easy to adapt to this discussion.

Thanks for this beneficial topic mate. You are right that we should all try to help each other and make it easier for them to work on this forum. This way we will be helping the forum to progress forward.

problems are always there especially if we are trying something new every day, this forum in terms of making good quality posts

• +1 1

There is no such problem that faith should be done at the same time .This process can be done by removing the time, not the time, this people do not even class. 

Yes if you has any problems tells us for us to solve it together but if you can solve it on your own so you don't need to tell us you can solve it on your own without initiative of any one.

Thank you for your post, my friend. You cannot break a bundle of firewood but you can break a single stick. Here we should be one package helping each other to maintain the forum. And that is through the topics that we raise and help in proposing solutions to any problem faced by any member. Remember, your commitment to the rules will not expose you to any problem.

We can easily share any problem with our friends in the forum and find a solution to this problem.  And let us share the problems with our friends so that we can come up with better solutions so that you can work in it easily.

I am seriously having an issue since the first day of my work at this forum. I created my account and started working on it. But, I am automatically logged out from the forum after sometime. The problem is,, every time I have to create a new password by clicking on"forget password". Do you have a solution for this issue?

On 12/15/2020 at 12:28 PM, Roarnoman12 said:

My problem is that every time I login, I have to create a new password because the previous one doesn't work. I do not know that why it id happening but it is happening. I am working very hard for this forum.

That's going to make log in more hectic changing password all the time, but if that's the case won't you just ask the browser you are using to save your password. I think that'll be helpful.