Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Thanks for your sincere words. It is full of support. Now I do not have any problem and I try to always adhere to the rules of the forum in order not to receive any warning

My dear friend, at the beginning of this forum I only wanted to win, but by doing my 100 participations, I saw the cooperation between the new and old members of the forum, and because of this, I became more friendly towards the members, and now I feel that I am among my family.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes, my friend, I think it is good for us to discuss topics and share the best ones in this forum, as well as we must help the beginners in order to reach the best. Thank you.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, Thank you so much for your great advice. I don't know how to trade. I just follows some traders and take advices by them. I don't know how to withdraw from yobit. Kindly tell me the procedure of withdrawal of yobit account. Thank you.

Hello and Good Morning Everyone Until we tell someone our problem, then no one can solve our problem, so if we want to solve our problem then we need to discus it to our friends in this way we will be able to solve it.

yes I must agree with that , I actually can't really understand how some could provide the electric power which needed to do mining , I Think that amount of energy isn't available in most places

Unity is the one of the most important thing in this forum i think this is one of the most searched topic that need to be solved.The juniors must have to follow the rules of the forum and should read the guidelines carefully and should seek the advice of the senior members of the forum the seniors must help the newbies to know more about the forum.

It is a great initiative. Lots of users face lots of new problems every day.
I find it difficult to trade yet so I want to know if the currency is green in the platform ,. I hope that experts in the trading world will publish topics for digital currencies whose prices are expected to increase according to the market and according to supply and demand.

Thanks so much for your concern mate, actually I don't have much difficulties my friend. Although sometimes I face much difficulties while trading but I believe challenges is inevitable. We just have to be patient in crypto world. 

Well for me I don't have my problem for now because am trying my best to make sure that I complete my 100 posts but I will to know more about trading 

In this forum we have elders in the forum which can always help us in difficulties, when we are faced with challenges, or when there is anything we don't understand we can ask in this forum and the members with higher knowledge will help us out. 

• +2 1

This is a great idea. In my personal opinion, I suggest that we work as a team here to help us reach and achieve the goals we want

If anyone face any problem in cryptotalk then discuss in the forum and we all try to solve the problem.  It is great idea and it gives us courage and feels we are not alone, someone have to support  for us . Because two hands are better than one 

I want to know how can we become successful member of this forum and how can we become the best trader.. 

As their are many scammer on here so i afraid to make friends here. That's why i can't discuss any problem with anyone. And if we fall into a problem so we should discuss it by topic. It will help not only us but also the others members. And i feel it is Secure    

In the event that it is acceptable that individuals help each other to take care of issues, I have seen generally excellent vibes in this gathering, individuals help you rapidly and precipitously when you have an uncertainty, ideally it will proceed with like this consistently, in light of the fact that there isn't anything better to get an old buddy.

Well, my dear friend .. it is indeed a useful topic and everyone can benefit from it .. In fact, publishing the many topics in this forum has provided many answers to many members and really helped them in their problems that they face in the world of cryptocurrency .. Indeed, I have read some The responses here talk about problems they encountered, and the experienced members responded to them .. Thank you for your time in writing this topic. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Thank you, my friend, for providing this advice and advice to everyone that they present all the problems that they face in this forum in general and in cryptocurrencies in particular. Thank you, dear, this help is valuable. I am my faith and I place it beside you and I work hard with you to help everyone. I am somewhat old. I see  The people who need help in contacting him to provide them with the necessary help we need it in general, so my advice to everyone is to search for knowledge and solve the problem through this post Thank you dear Thank you.

• +5 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this good explanatory post. For us novices, I can ask you what benefit will we get by posting posts?
Good luck, dear

You'll find answers by finding so many people here, so the truth is that crypto can solve our problems and I only rely on comments to increase my reputation and one of the reasons this forum was created was to solve problemsI think so.

• +1 1

We are here, my friend, working as one family in which we exchange problems, ideas and solutions to help get experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It will be a good idea to tell over problems to the others. There are lot of members who are facing problem in this forum. If they do not tell they problem then who will they get rid of that problem. So share your problem with the senior members and they will help you definitely.

Yes, and in my opinion, this is the most important goal of the forum is to share and exchange experiences between members
And publish useful topics to spread the benefit to everyone.

• +2 1

I have not any problm here but I have a question surroundings in my mind that why yobit decrease the rate of per post in starting it gives 1000 satoshis but now it gives only 200 satoshis.

• +4 1

I do not find any problem in working here, I am learning step by step so that I can understand and learn everything well, I am now trying to learn trading and trying to understand how to technical analysis of the currency market  

• +4 1