Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Through working on this site, we can build friendships with people who have the same for your sake of cryptocurrency areas where we can exchange experiences and experiences 

If I have anything or any question about cryptocurrency that I don't understand, I will ask in the comment section, it won't be nice to create topic about it because we can easily violate forum rules through that way, it better we just ask questions or use the forum search before we create topic about it

• +2 1

The best idea is if anyone has any issue, he can discus here If any comment is deleted or no one knows it, then it can be there.mostly  junior does not know how to comment and he heroes copy and paste the comment from there. 

• +2 1

This is a great forum to socialize, the success of this forum depends upon how we interact and support each other. So if anyone tells us about his problem, we must tell it's solution sincerely.

• +3 1

On this platform we should work too help each other when anyone is in trouble. We should not hesitate to give solution to any person who asks for solution of a particular problem. We should be sincere while helping others.

• +2 1

Thanks friend for sharing this post , We must share our problems or difficulties which we all face in this forum in order to solve them together. I have seen lot of expert members in this forum who can help us and solve our problems. 

Yes it is a good idea that we must share our knowledge and experience with other persons to solve the problems and to be helpful for the betterment of forum and members. It is the best way to work in a platform to help each others and to progress together.

We are colleagues and friends in this forum, and we have to offer support and assistance to each other at any time.
So I agree with you, my friend, that we should be one hand and provide support and assistance to each other.

I want to help you guys out too so if you need anything, just message me on this platform as I am more than happy to teach people about crypto.

Hi there dear friend. It is always good to see such helpful and kind people are present in this forum. You are right. We all are the members of a community and we share similar interests and most of us here has a common purpose and it is earning profits in the crypto market. So it is important to support each other by sharing our discoveries of earning opportunities and our general knowledge about crypto businesses. Thanks and have a nice evening.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It's a great attitude mate, you really care about friendship even in this forum and i am really grateful for that. I don't have a big problem but sometimes i can't control my emotions while trading and it  brings me more loss. I wish i could've fix my problem but whenever i try to fix it , i couldn't manage it.

• +1 1

By the way, I have not encountered any problem yet but there are one or two questions that I need to answer and if you think it is appropriate, you will definitely answer them. The first question is how much payment will I get in one day and I How can I get them out?

Hello friend, for me I like this kind of topic because it solves a lot of problems for many members, so yes I agree with you, as for me I'm still a beginner here so I don't have many questions

Crypto Talk is a huge platform. People here make money and increase knowledge. People from all over the world are connected here. If we have a problem, We should make topic this question and ask our senior member. We should not solve this problem on our own. Senior members have more experience and they will tell you some solution. We should solve problems together.

• +5 1

Hye dear.im agree with you dear here we are all like a family we should discuss our problems with each other through section.crypto talk provide us to shre our knowledge with other members and experienced person also tell us solution and in this site every person muat have an problems so share problems and suppoert others.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for asking I want to tell you that you are doing good job this is good to ask from today's problems and solve together because when the the more minds work collectively they can solve the problems easily

Really this is a great platform all the people .The one thing is the best is that there is a separate section for beginners all the senior are very cooperative and very helpful .I learned a lot from them i also think we all are like family and help each other in any difficulty .

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know why Cryptotalk banned new people because they don't know the rule of Cryptotalk so i request first u write your role in a home page and also if we make id  u say about the rules Cryptotalk so its a big problems after some time new ids ban from admin

A post very helpful to my friend.  Through which everyone in the forum will benefit.  In words, say the same thing.  So it is possible to achieve success easily if everyone does all the work in the forum collectively.  There are a lot of new members who don't have much idea about Jagdan's forum they will definitely take advice from experienced and seniors.

Yes a i am agree with you.if any newbies face any problem you can ask it without hasitate .we all are like a friendes so all member can solve your problem.so all members get to to gather to solve your problem .so its advantage for all members they can learn get to gather.so best of luck.

Thanks for this amazing topi . If we share information with each other we wil become experts in every field of life .But some people don't want to share their information and experience about any topic i don't like those people's

Dear fellow members really I don't face any type of problem as I start working here.still I am working well and calmly.so I am glad about to be working here.i am working patiently and by great struggle.so still I don't face any difficulty yet.

• +1 1

In this platform i think we should be one or like a family here the expertise should guide the beginners also they should create a well understandable topic not the twisted ones and we should make sure we go through any post before given reputations signs

Yeah I believe the best way to do away with our problems is to share it with others so we can find a solution for it. Fo I believe if any one of us is having any problem here, he should please share it with us so we can find a solution for it.

Thank you sir, I would like to ask a query to a exact member right here and you are amongst them, to information me and endorse me about the foreign money of the discussion board talk, how do you advocate me to deal with it, do I promote it or work to shop it or make investments it in the yobit platform.