Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

Always many members are afraid to publish their own posts and this is for fear that they are duplicate or contain some errors and this affects their account and gives them warning points.

I strongly agree with you, many have been subjected to a ban or restriction due to such errors, which are making several responses to the same topic or writing unhelpful and unclear responses (just idle talk).
You should pay close attention to making useful posts in order to raise the level of the forum.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this, there is a very big gap between the number of topics raised and the number of posts, and this is a very bad indicator. There are many people who respond to a topic and challenge several times, and this behavior harms the platform, so all members interested in improving this forum should To create useful, important, and informative topics and new and different ideas and thus promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

My dear friend, yes, this big difference will happen because we all seek to end the required job and write the topic requires a great effort and great caution from us, and the topic is calculated like any comment, so a few members write topics

Because most of the members on here aren't very well versed in crypto, there will always be a huge gap between the two. As a result, they come here to learn. If you think about it, the reason there are more comments in this case is that they are learning from the existing topics. And, since there are so many different points of view on a subject, it's natural for there to be more comments than on topics with this ratio.

• +4 1

The explanation for this gap is due to a variety of factors, including the supervisors' regular deletion of many topics, as well as many members' sole focus on writing responses because their only objective from the forum is benefit, so we must all cooperate and write the positions because if we follow this strategy, we will be able to find many topics within the forum pages.

• +4 1

I have also the same situation my friend and and I think this thing is very bad on this platform because if we will not create our own topic then we will face the problem of lacking of the topics and also this thing will be very harmful for the new members

• +1 1

Yes  our number of posts are different  from on the crypto talk forum and on the yobit forum so dear crypto members this is all due to our useless posts are deleted by the forum and yobit did not count those posts and forum count all the posts.

You are right, there is a significant difference in the number of topics and responses, and the reason for this is because most members are only interested in earning money by writing responses. I hope that we will all work together and write topics on a regular basis.

Such a huge variation indicates that everyone are concentrated on creating or making comments rather than making new topics. For me as a newbie I'm trying my best to earn more information and knowledge to create topics. Everyone should try themselves to create topics for the betterment of this forum as well as for ourselves.

You are right, dear; a few of the members of this forum have separate thoughts and ideas, so I would recommend that everyone share their thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrency in this forum.

Yes, my friend, this gap is real and really exists because there are members who respond to old comments and do not publish new topics, and I think the reason for this is that there are a good number of beginners who have entered the field of cryptocurrencies and began to work and respond to the old existing topics

What you are saying is true, my dear friend. We must always balance the topics and comments and not repeat the topics. Our writing is clear and understandable to all members. I wish you a good day.

Individuals here are more centered around answering on different posts instead of making their own point. I think making our own theme is favorable on the grounds that while exploring we acquire information and effectively acquire positive standing if that it is valuable.

I agree with you, my friend, and I think that all members should do better and not aim to complete the daily posts only. As we see that most of the topics in this forum are old topics and the number of new topics is very few, and everyone should try to write one or two topics per day in order to increase  Of interaction and benefit in this forum.

• +3 1

My friend, it is normal for the number of posts to increase over topics because the users do not have new topics to write, so they discuss old topics, but some of your words are correct that there are posts only for the sake of making money and this really offends the forum.

Actually, We are many members here in the forum and all we enjoy to be here, it will be good if at least each member will write one topic per day. In general, replies should definitely be more than topics. So that Number of topics will be increased and gives a healthy gap between number of topics to number of posts.

Creating topics must be studied by members in order to have good content and similar topics should be minimized, as is the matter for comments on these topics, so that the topic itself can have dozens of comments that carries the same ideas

This is true. You are right that I do not see new topics because most members focus on writing comments and responses to topics and this is not good. We have to give valuable and useful ideas and wonderful posts daily.

Yes you are right dear mate . Statistics of this forum shows the great difference between topics and posts because mostly people prefer to comment on posts rather than putting their own creative ideas on this forum for healthy discussion.

Edited by Ferymalik

In the form there are many things you can comment you can like you can assign topics you can fight post there is a difference between topics and post one topic have more than one post but many posts have fun topic.

Hi there greetings I am really impressed by your information skills on this forum I never seen anything like that very useful and very knowledgeable post I gladly give you repetition for this kind of information I hope you work good in the future that you did in now

Yes friend there is a huge gap between the posts and topics thier are thousand of posts and we can see that thier are just few topics in the forum. I want to tell you that we have to create the topic daily in this forum this will increase the topics in the forum.

Your sayings are true. The total number of topics are really in small amount but the total number of posts are really very huge in amount. There is a big difference in it. Members of the forum always prefer to comment. They should create useful topics according to their own knowledge and experience. 

• +4 1

Excellent statistic, my friend, and I think it is correct. Indeed, there is a big difference between topics and comments. We must reduce this difference by creating more topics, but people choose responses because the topics are more scrutinized.