Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion

Very huge gaps between them mostly post are very high in numbers and most of the members here focused on post than been making a topics because they seems topics as maybe when you composed it if it is not well composed it we be deleted, that fear in us is already there.

You have choose a very good topic and i appreciate it. By sharing information with this, people's knowledge will increase and where they will be able to move towards the best ideas. And will be able to give his participation. But now the issue is that some people have been banned because they used some topics which was irrelevant . And because of this fear is everywhere and no one is creating their topic. 

I envision that the qualification between them is since of insufficient examination on focuses, we ought to do consistent investigation, in light of the truth that for this circumstance our thinking will make and we'll get novel considerations that we are able share and propose to other individuals and advantage them...

Yes, I hope every members here contribute a useful post to talk about for us to make the ratio of topic and post become nearly equal.

As long as this forum alive I think it will reach that equally as long as everyone will participate. 

Many people are here to just earn money, so they only find time to comment. Commenting to the same topic again and again is a kind of destruction to the forum. We should spend some time in learning about the field, posting discussive topics and sufficient comments. All the best.

Yes it's a true statement I also  have seen that there are less topics but number of posts  are high because some topics are repeated again and again and people giving their opinion on the topics I think we should always try to do something new  and always try to make new topic.

• +2 1

think it is a sort of issue now a days additionally that individuals are not making new posts . They simply needed to finish their constraint of every day post. we ought to make 3 themes for each week it's sound for our crypto account at likewise it's advantage for this plat from.

My friend this is a very useful post at this time because there are a big different gaps in the post and in the comments and one thing I want to tell you that first of all you should to read the comments of the other then you should to create the post

We consider it that's aren't correlated with the topics and not practical for anyone’s we must put observe about jollify based hence why every single one are develop reimbursement and our explanation be imagined to be informative as a answer we be ready to obtain advantage reputations. 

Number of posts will always exceed the number of topics in the forum. A topic can have as much as possible number of posts and comments that are necessary to meet the purpose of creating the topics. Each topic is allowed to be created once no duplication. 

On 27/04/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

Yes dude number of topics are very much less as compared to post because people are not finding them as much capable of creating a unique topic and also there running for completing their target of 20 posts of daily

• +2 1

Hello friend, you are right there is a big difference between the responses and the topics we publish, but you should not blame the newbies and the newcomers, because they are still learning the methods of publishing and getting acquainted with the world of coding. Old and experienced members should create topics to help the novices. Good luck.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

Yes dude there is the huge  difference between the total topics and  total post because people are more focusing on making Post and completing their target and they're not making unique topics because they're Not much confident so they should go for it and make useful and different content topic

This is because many of the members daily join the forum and do not know much about the cryptocurrencies so they prefer posting rather than creating topics because they do not have knowledge and idea about it but it will be raised soon i think when all members become capable enough to creat topics 

New topics are needed in this forum in other to increase members operation and to enhance the increment of knowledge.

Hello friend, there will be such a hole, since clients react to one point a few times, and the subject is just one. Furthermore, also, there is assurance from spam or duplicate glue, and presents that are comparable on another are erased. We as a whole get that if there were more posts on the gathering, it would be with a low number of individuals..

My guy your observation is very correct. The gap between the topic and post is very wide. Although it not easy to come up with new and interesting topic that was why majority of the member here preferred to rep!y to topics than to compose a topics. Since there is no law that mandate member to provide topic then it good to choose the one that suit you most.

Yes friend you are right the difference between topics and comments matter your post should be informative and used the content material best.i am new my comment is more but my post should be very informative and I try my best to contribute this forum because it will be a great opportunity for me.

Yes this is very right that there are a large number of posts rather than number of topics and that is a big difference between them I want to ask all the members that we must should create topics so in this way this forum would become more better and more greater.

• +3 1

The number of posts from the topic is high.Nowadays no one wants to create a topic, everyone posts so the number of posts has increased. If we make a topic then the balance of the two will be the same again so we will make a topic so that we can share knowledge with everyone.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

Screenshot (62).png

Look at the statics 😳, well ! I am not surprised because I have encountered multiple comments which have nothing new to dilever. Its sad tho because we need to learn in order to earn so please make your own and unique topics, I am trying my best to bring something engaging topic here. So we should all try there best to feed this platform with something interesting and unique.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right numbers off post are greater then numbers of topics.because mostly people prefer to comment then to create their on topic.that is not good we  should all  have to share new informations by creating useful topic.it help to make this forum more attractive and enjoyable.

We all should always be aware about creating good posts by researching. This will help the forum to grow much easily and also give relevant unknown information to all the users. The reason is that members are not interested in making topics. They just make posts. We are many members here in the forum and all we enjoy to be here, it will be good if at least each member will write one topic per day. I suggest that the reward for comments is less than the reward for new topics.

Hi friend I also noticed that many members prefer to learn about other people's posts instead of publishing posts that answer their inquiries, even if they comment on the same post more than once.

This is repeated in the beginners section.  @Alexadaniel