Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

On 1/19/2021 at 7:42 AM, Hakymworld said:

A lot of people can create comments but can't really create post. They have ideas on how to make contributions on existing ideas. Why there are the few ones among us that have this great idea if creating meaningful contents and topics. Well for everyone, I will like to say this, the greatest topics in this forum has already been created but not by you. This is a fact. So try and creat topics. 

A lot of people can create comments but can't really create post. They have ideas on how to make contributions on existing ideas. Why there are the few ones among us that have this great idea if creating meaningful contents and topics. Well for everyone, I will like to say this, the greatest topics in this forum has already been created but not by you. This is a fact. So try and creat topics. 

Well, I think creation a topic in this forum is not something really hard but as fact when we all follow the instructions of creating a topic of the forum we can made it and add increase number of topics without making any duplicating. The reason why moderators are deleting topics of people it's not because of anything but due to the reason some people are making the topic crossing the rules.

Hi dear fellow you talked about a good thing as we know to create a topic we need much effort and huge knowledge but if we want to do most it demands less effort and thre no risk so most of us give priority to do comments on topic

The only reason this is because many members are just commenting and not posting themes. We're a lot of members here in the forum, and all we enjoy to be here, it's going to be good if at least every member writes one topic a day.

Yes of course you are right, they are many gap and difference between post  and the analysis always show that, and I think the reason is that some members are afraid of creating post, they choose to post than to create a Topic.

My friend, calm down and there is no need to worry, because it is natural and logical that when a member raises a topic for discussion that a large number of comments come to him, and that is what creates this gap, and in my opinion it is an evidence of the forum’s activity

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Jessica john said:

Hi dear fellow you talked about a good thing as we know to create a topic we need much effort and huge knowledge but if we want to do most it demands less effort and thre no risk so most of us give priority to do comments on topic

Dear @Jessica john I agree with you and you are absolutely right, creating a topic really require knowledge and good attention attentively because creating a topic that we see it has alot of rules that everyone of us has to follow it before a member to create a topic in other to avoid mistake. And we need to make it the way it will be benefit to the crypto forum also to people.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

Exactly dude we should focus on creating good topics because its very important for this platform because some people are genuinely here to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies but if we don't create informative topics then new members don't find this forum useful and they leave it we should understand this thing tht we are not here for writing useless content but we are here to share useful information about crypto

• +4 1

Hello, if it is true that most of us in the forum comment, and it is that they are statistics that clearly show it, it is something that we should worry about since the time will come when the topics are over, and now There will not be the possibility of being able to comment, so if it is important that we also create articles, something that must be considered is that it would be good that at least for every 5 publications that we comment we can create at least 2 that are our own articles, perhaps of This way the scale can be balanced.
In my case I am one of those who comment, but I also publish articles, since that is what it is about creating articles and not just commenting, but hopefully my comment will not be a nuisance for some, since I am not looking for that, I am only looking give my own point of view, best regards.

This clearly shows that people are just commenting bogus. They forget their place and work here in this forum. The forum is a vast reservoir of information. It's most likely because it's faster to write a repetitive answer to any topic, than making your own thread. I'm trying to make some new threads, to at least not look like a spammer, but they're not getting many replies. 

From this stat above it very obvious that the number of post is more than the numbers of topics which Is not really good at all but we as the forum members can change this if we put it upon our selves to create at least 2 topics per day

You are absolutely right friend.

Mostly begginers focus on creating posts. They don't create topics jn the beggining. Because they don't have idea to create topics. Every member wants to complete his work daily. So number of posts are greater than the topics. There is a big gap between number of posts and topics.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

Thank you, my friend, your participation is very wonderful. Of course, we have to publish publications that contain useful information in order for everyone to benefit from these posts, and we have to have sufficient information to always provide the best of our experiences and skills in order to benefit everyone and this makes the forum wonderful and distinguished by useful posts @Dmasked

You're right, partner. According to statistics, most of the members of this forum are solely responsible and do not post anything that is not a good sign. So let's contribute to this post and do some research. I have learned from others and believe that we can make the forum more enjoyable.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each of fourm and Trying to get good reputation as we know newbie like me dont take risk they do comments  instead of topic creations 

Right we should always creating useful and informative topics. This forum brings us knowledge and profit together. Therefore, we must not waste this opportunity. And do not forget to fulfil the rules and regulations of the forum

We all must try to create new and informative topics as more topics will have more discussion so i advice every member to create topics no matter they are beginner or senior because it's our duty to create new useful topics every day.

I believe so many people on this site only love to make suggestions on other subjects so they can be protected from warning points. You know, this is an anonymous chat site, but subjects should never be more than comments, I guess.

You are telling absolutely right there is a huge difference between the topic and posts. Mostly people come here just to complete their daily task. Mostly people just reply on other topic instead of creating their own topics. In my opinion creating topic is little bit difficult so people just reply on other's topic. Thanks.

• +4 1

I noticed this gap as the number of posts in yobit differs from the number of posts in Crypto due to the constant deletion of topics that are not of interest or with duplicate information and are far from the new thing.

My friend you shared a good thing to us. Looking at the statistics there is huge difference between the posts and topics. because it is not good in the forum. For me the reason why there are a huge difference between the two..

This type huge difference between posts and topics happened for members. Because we can post comments for a posts like this and is very easy tasks. But if make topic and it must be a good one there is many risks for posting good topics . Thats make this huge difference between posts and topics.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:34 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thee are huge difference  between  number  of topics and comments because mostly  people are focusing  in just completing  30  useful  content.  They don't  think about  making  New good  posts.

100% you said well. Because it told to the coming newbies to posts maximum posts as well as they can write. That's why they pay heed more towards posting comments and don't go towards the creating topics. So this a the major reason behind the this big gap between topics and posts of the current forum nothing more. But we should participate in all strategies in of the cryptotalk. Good luck! 

Yeah it is true that healthy discussion is necessary for this forum and we have to participate and bring new topics for it's reputation. When we do not see any thing new to talk we get bored and this is really not well.

Everyone should participate here.

• +1 1