Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:43 PM, rekter said:

And some of them are not even discussions... Sometimes when there's a question in a topic and you can find the right answer from the first page, it will still get followed by 9 pages of "Sorry, i don't know the answer i am new in crypto"-type of answers. Or they keep answering or guessing the same thing, even tho there's 9 pages of answers already.

I do come across such types of post their aim is just to fill up the space in order to complete the daily post I think the best we can give to the forum is by goin on research and learn new things and come back to feed the forum with healthy and valuable discussion.

You are telling right dear, All the members of this forum have their different thoughts and different ideas so I would suggest that all should reveal their ideas in this forum related to the cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

I think that gap exist, most people respond than create topics and I must say its really sensible to make sure that we are able to continue making posts and continue to work as hard and put together the right strategy that is going to benefit us so today I think thats what is real

• +3 1

On 4/27/2020 at 8:34 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

The main reason could be , at first we have to complete 100 posts and we would be choosing 100 new topics . And there is rule that we could comment only one at a topic . I agree on the point that some of us really elongates the posts with same discussion over and over again . This is unnecessary.  This platform is for all of us.  If one of us has new ideas then we must definitely share that.  

• +3 1

I think most senior's members well known about this forum and also they make different topics  but juniors members have no information about cryptocurrency so they can't participate about making topics that is the reason there are a gap between the topics and posts.  This problem is solved if every member contribute to making useful post. 

People here are more focused on replying on other posts rather than creating their own topic. I think creating our own topic is very advantageous because while researching we gain more knowledge and easily gain positive reputation if it is useful.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2020 at 5:42 PM, Irungu said:

I think that gap exist, most people respond than create topics and I must say its really sensible to make sure that we are able to continue making posts and continue to work as hard and put together the right strategy that is going to benefit us so today I think thats what is real

Exactly as we can see many posts we are just going to comment on that to complete daily task but it's not like that to just complete daily task we have to make 1 to 2 useful posts so it will help other members also and I think we will learn more from one another right @Irungu?..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Looking at that statistics, for for sure nearby are added replies that is ready than topics, and not completely of the topics posted on this forum is a discussion about Bitcoin, and I assume this is a terrible affair as it means that we are not erudition something if no one will marker a discussion.

• +1 1

It is a huge difference that states that there are less people that can create the topics and most of the people are happy with putting the replies only, which means that there are many people that follow others only.

Some posts are deleted and it is for the better quality of the forum. I am trying to give posts that have the best I can and I hope they stay up and help people. This gap is not long as you think and there are more comments of course than posts and this is logical.

This massive amount of comments indicates that members only write the posts necessary to make money, but this is not a problem. The number of opinions on one topic to discuss will naturally be greater and this is not a measure of the quality of the forum

as you referenced in your posts there is tremendous hole between made complete themes and absolute quantities of posts which are made by the network of crypto talk discussion this is occurring because of simple of presents and troublesome thing on make new points.

• +4 1

Looking at the stat it obvious there are more post than topic I think we should fill this gap by creating more topics

You are absolutely right mate. It's true that we all are getting paid for making posts. But the forum is not all about money. So, we all need to understand this and be aware of making new topics. So that the forum is always alive.

few people start a thread while there is a huge number of people who do reply to threads, so thats why there is a huge gap am one of those that the content is not really that good when it comes to , the two are the difference and we need to stand with something different and guard it , we have to start new topics and today am fixing one am going to make sure that I start a topic and the truth is am going to check on what others will have to say about that

Absolutely right sir the members are continuously posting comments. Some members post unnecessarily even after posting the value able information i think they do it for increasing reputation and earning while they know that they will not be paid of more than one of comment on the same post. Creating the new topics plays an important role in increasing the knowledge and information.

i trust you that that is a terrible issue for the discussion board because it will make contributions to deleting the responses greater, but in line with my opinion, placing replica subjects has no benefit.

the gap are there because many and many of topic is deleted randomly ,i think the moderates should change the method of deleting topic ,to decrease this hug gab.

• +3 1

I think the huge gap between total topics and total posts is really normal, since topics are only created to start discussions. Total topics is the number of available discussions in the forum and total posts are the number of comments or replies on all discussions. It's obvious that the number of posts should be higher because there are more people who will share their opinion about a topic.

Hi everybody!

In the above discussion most of the members are highlighting the reason that members focus on earning that's why this huge difference between the topics and the comments exist but I have different opnion on it that is the difference is created just because of the very initial task of posting one hundred comments by every newbie.

• +5 1

I think that writing a topic that contains a new and useful idea is very difficult and needs a lot of research and thinking, so it is difficult for beginners to write the topics. They only comment on the existing topics.

• +1 1

This is an issue that needs to be addressed quickly by the admin of this platform or else there would be a shortage of topics to post on since all what members do is to comment, rate and move on to the next topic. That can not help the development of the platform in any way because people are here to earn and learn and without much infornmation to go by, the knowledge becomes limited.

The admin of the group should make posting of topics necessary for all member at least five (5) new topics in a week to avoid shortage of topics.

Seeing the huge difference in the number I think it is important that everyone should start writing new topics everyday so that new information can be shared instead of repeated topics. 

I will still contributed  on forum as to make original  post and they only want to increase their post count and cannot raise any new idea or suggested...