KYC or not - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

KYC or not

We don't need to do anything that is KYC and you shouldn't do that as you give access to your private information. If you can't find any other way with exchanges then you can do one kyc at an exchange that you will be safe with but I don't recommend this either.

In my opinion staying anonymous is very important thing, and It is somehow risky to go through KYC. You will never known if your personal information is really secured and protected with whoever are you going to pass your KYC to. Therefore, I do not recognize this procedure as legitimate.

I don't  think doing kyc is a good thing as yku share your data with the people you do not even know and there is a high risk for your data to be used for bad purposes.

Yes, I also do not like this feature because it knows your detailed information about you, which is a bit dangerous because the site or platform owns your identity and it can be used or the site is hacked and data stolen

It really seems strange to me, so activating the account through personal documents such as an ID card is a risk, and we assume that that site has been hacked and the pirates get my documents, so they will only use them for illegal things.

Hello everyone, Know your client or KYC is a process of identification and verification of the identities of the clients that some exchange, wallet or airdrop request as a complement to their records, personally I consider that this type of verification is important , when a recognized platform asks to do kyc, but I do not agree to send my comments to any platform that is not responsible or recognized.

I don't have much experience about it to but I am also not in the sport of the kyc exchanges and bounties. I don't like it I basically prefer the investment and trading as I am investing on the water token till now and hopefully I will get profit from it so I avoid from The kyc exchange and I am not going to support it.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:12 PM, cryptokram said:

I am against the KYC and if i know that the project needs to have a kyc at the very beginning then I dont join them. There are so manybscam project and selling public documents

I support you on this my friend because these days you don't know who to trust and all these site cooperate with private agency who are interested in personal data.in sort avoid Kyc that is my own advice.

• +2 1

In my suggestion, you don't give KYC identity in exchangers or bounties. In crypto world don't give your exact identity. Most of the scammer make a simple site and want KYC identity. In black market they sell the identity, you know information is the power of digital world. So always alert you for giving your information on local sites.

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, Emma Wilson said:

In my suggestion, you don't give KYC identity in exchangers or bounties. In crypto world don't give your exact identity. Most of the scammer make a simple site and want KYC identity. In black market they sell the identity, you know information is the power of digital world. So always alert you for giving your information on local sites.

You are pointing to critical issue that maybe occur in any situation because many users do not now where and how is their identity been used which they have given to a scam exchange on the name of KYC

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for the new sites in Kebaa, I will not activate the documents But for reliable platforms that have an arrangement and history in the market, I activate the Kyc, it is a kind of degree of safety for you as a user of the platform and protection for my money in it.

I also do not like this matter, but I need it because I switch between the stock exchange and the bank account and constantly transfer money between them. I cannot do that if I do not confirm my identity.

6 hours ago, Muhammad Saleem said:

I think it is a good system to avoid scammers enter the forums. Scammers always afraid of giving identities because if they scam with someone, they can be caught. I love this system because I am deceived by scammers. I want that all the scammers should be kicked out of all platforms.

they can open a new account and use a fake identity , by this way you can catch or know they are scammers .

but in use completing KYC in exchanges and sites isnt a wise move because your privacy is exposed now ...

• +1 1

I think I registered in so many different places and exchanges that KYC seems to me to be the most normal thing in the world at this point. It is a form of security for them and for us, that this verification method is used, so we can identify people when something serious happens, and if the platform has a P2P service, it is much easier for them not to scam us. I think it is one of the best options when registering, it can be heavy, but it is necessary

• +5 1

I not like kyc because many of the scammers used your personal information in the different ways and also make you a criminal so others many reasons that's why I not like kyc and not share his personal information on the any website.... because it's a not good for the everyone...

I'm sincerely hate KYC when registering or filling the form for bounty. KYC should be be best way for stopping multiple accounts for one user.

You should be trying not to do KYC ever, and avoid any bounties that ask for KYC. I don't want to promote any project that will ask for identities, they can have other people do that, for me crypto is not about KYC and not about asking for KYC.

I really don't like KYC verification because they asked their private information and I don't like giving my private information anyone . And on this way some hackers can hack your data and can stolen your money .

From my point of view, it is necessary to use the KYC system because many pretend to use the system offered by cryptocurrencies for purposes that are not ethical, although the truth is that in some cases such as airdrops The use of such a specialized verification system is totally unnecessary.

Kyc means know your customers.  It is used for business purpose. In kyc form buyer listed his information so that seller can identify and verify him. It is very important.  

I do not like KYCO and avoid all exchanges and parks and sites requesting KIC, it may be acceptable for famous exchanges because they are honest and reliable, but new exchanges.The member may feel satisfied and secure in sending the document.  I agree that we need to be careful in sending the document because once a third party or unknown person has stolen our document, it will be very risky for us.

I also don't like KYC I do everything possible to avoid it. I don't want to share my privacy to any third party because anything can happen. If you encounter a problem in some exchange before they attend to you, your account need to be verified with KYC.

I don't like KYC,it  is more harmful for us to exploring our personal information to any one,take a small step on exchanges hoop so it will become popular trading for you,we can get a lot of loss to getting few coins. 

Of course I never pass the KYC on different sites, that I consider to be strange... But there is some procedure on different services and I pass it. Sometimes it has its good sides

• +4 1