Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

Well im just a beginner here and i just knew you can also buy or sell accounts. To be honest I do think that is a good advice. It could be so dangerous.So i think you should avoid these advices

Dear it's not good to buy an account from stranger because it might be risky as you don't know him and you would end up losing all your money by doing this. It's much better to make your own account instead of buying because it is safe .

You are talking about a time when accepting new members was not allowed in the forum.  But now anyone can register on the forum, so there is no need to buy accounts from other people.

Even if new members are not accepted again, I cannot buy an account to work in the forum, as I want to learn and therefore I will be able to enter the forum for learning without having an account in the forum.

I also think it is risk to buy something online from someone you don't know be it online or other things especially when they ask for your money first,it's not comfortable and its better to avoid and stay safe.

Why would anyone take such risk?! 

It's not that difficult to create your own account and save yourself from any chance of getting scammed. 

In case you have to get it created, then let that someone be a person that you trust. 

My friend, I think that creating a new account and developing it with your effort and developing it is much better than buying an account, as you may be exposed to fraud, and you also violate the forum rules.
When you create a new account, you gain good knowledge through your journey in establishing the account.

• +3 1

Some  people  say  that  we have  not believe  to snd money from bad exchange we should not  have  been  believed  and donot share account numbers 

This is completely wrong and prohibited to buy an account from an unknown person or even from a known person , according to the rules we should make our account and do efforts to approve it and work on it with complete honesty.

• +1 2

As for me, my dear friend, I do not trust these matters because you may fall victim to theft. If you do not know the owner of the account, you must be careful in these matters in order not to be robbed.

• Useful or interesting 1

your money first,it's not comfortable and its better to avoid and stay safeYou could be scammed by doing that or otherwise it could be voilate the forum rules to purchase crypto talk account from some one.your personal files in order to steal your money, we must be careful about this issue. 

• +4 1

I will suggest you to don't buy the account from any unknown person number of scammer are present so be careful . If you know the person personally than you can buy the account  . I advice you never trust on any unknown person 

No it is not a good advise to buy account from someone do not trust on anyone just focus on your work and work hard to get good reputation.

I think it is dangerous to buy an account from an unknown person. It may be a fraudster who has bad intentions to restore the account for himself after selling it. Moreover, it is best for anyone to learn and gain experience step by step. Beware of fraudsters  .

• +1 1

I never recommend it as there are a lot of scammers
Who will take advantage of any opportunity that comes to them to take advantage of members or who want to buy a new account

• +1 1

Yes, it is very wrong to buy accounts from other people who own the keys to these accounts, because we may be exposed to fraud in a large way, so be sure to create your own account and save your personal information well.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, why do you buy an account from someone? You create your account with your own hands and put a little effort on it. Put 100 comments obligatory and then enjoy the money that will come to you

I think it's ielgal to do so and agents the rules from. Known or unknown person , because the accounts in here is not for trade , the main Idea of making account here is to gain knowledge and the payments on the posts is and motivation so we work harder to gain this knowledge about crypto currencies .

• +3 1

Believe me i also don't think it is a good idea because I heard a someone who bought an account blindly not knowing that the account is removed from cryptotalk campaign in yobit because the person he bought the account from was from another country who were stopped from making use of cryptotalk forum. Be wise and stay safe.

• +2 1

The main problem in the purchase of accounts, apart from what you mentioned, is that the person doesn't write and post as the owner of the original account did, that is if the original account owner had good postal qualities and the person who purchases the account cannot have good postal quality people who begin to distrust it.

Hello dear members I hope you are good and fine and enjoying a healthy life first of all I want to tell you that all of you remember I am totally agree with you there are many members in the market don't trust them and be careful this types of scammers

Dear friend, in the digital world there are many fraudsters and swindlers who are looking for an opportunity to take advantage of our weakness and lack of knowledge of deceiving us and fraud in order to get our money, so I do not associate with dealing with strangers.

Of course, my friend, I think it's risky to buy an account from someone we don't know who might be a fraudster.

Have a good day my friend. 

I agree with you on that my friend, many of us may be exposed to fraud if we buy accounts from unknown people, I think that we must be careful and avoid falling into fraud by knowing the source of the account from which we will buy it and that the person from whom we will buy the account is trustworthy

• +2 1

I do not think it is a good idea, especially if you do not know the person and do not know the extent of his experience and the way he publishes the topics, or he may be fraudulent .. I advise you to create your account yourself, my sister, do not fall into bad things or problems.