Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

Of course, I do not advise you, my friend, because fraudsters are very many. Of course, this does not mean that there are no options, but they are few. Do everything intelligently and avoid putting yourself at risk of fraud by bad people.

Of course, I do not advise you, my friend, because fraudsters are very many. Of course, this does not mean that there are no options, but they are few. Do everything intelligently and avoid putting yourself at risk of fraud by bad people.

The truth is, anything you want to buy online, and this with the need to do deals with unknown people, is a risk. It happened to me once with some satoshis, it is best to deal with people with good reputations, in case you do not know them personally. Success.

In my point of view this is much risky thing for a human specially from an unknown person so make sure the all aspects before dealing of account or any things that is pure this is useful for u.

The thing that a missed in previous comment that in this risk game some time we are much beneficiary but some time in loss so that I defined in last comment that this is not a good way of dealing.

Obviously buying account from an unknown person because it may be very risky and it can also facilitate scammers because there are scammers in the world of cryptocurrency and the account may be use for scammers, therefore the members of this platform should be very careful.

In fact, my friend, I don't like working with someone I don't know because these transactions are not secure
In case of need, it is not secure and if this kind of account you can not change the old email, I would suggest that you should not pay attention to this kind of work.

No it's a risk for buying someone account .Scammer attracts others buy ding this type of activities .Avoide from these types of scammers .Do not buy some one accounts without knowing about this 

Yes dear you are right I agree with you actually it is wrong to sell or buy an account on any website if it goes against the terms and rules of this forum so keep this time off work here if you want to get away from banned

No.It's never a good advice. You should not do this.Sometimes it's can a scammers work and they can harm you id.So it's better to avoid it.Be careful about scammers

Factually it's not advisable for anyone to buy an account from a unknown friend because this is very risky actually because people are not trustworthy this days. Just be patient and create your own account.

I agree with you, because it can be scame.  When you buy account and it secrets can be lose. So don't buy account to unknown person. Secend when you will buy a account to other person thwn you would lose part of learning.  So it good make your own account and try to learn about thing which help you to earning.  Hard work and focus lead us to success.  

Dear even in need of safety and documentation, we must stay away from everything anonymous, spam, for example, arrives from unknown people, not reliable from the source, so I do not advise you to buy any account, whatever it is from an unknown person, because perhaps from time to time money is stolen in general and fraud is on you so stay away  About unknown persons, this is my advice to you. If you have something else, I see the matter in regards to thank you very much.

• +4 1

Right friend, we should not buy account from unknown friend. It is not right at all. We don't know that he is good and not a scammer. I think we should make our own account and work with hardwork.

Hey mate,in case of neccessity you must deal with a trusted third party who will receive from you and from him,these types of works usually done by scammers, there are lots of chance to scams their accounts so ne careful.

Dear friend, I personally do not support the idea of buying an account from an anonymous person, whether on the Internet or any other method, because fraud and deception may occur in this way, so all people must take their caution before doing anything about this issue in order not to be subjected to anything negative. Thank you very much

Thank you so much for sharing this great information with us, I think that buying account from an unknown person is like buying yourself tickets to get scam by the scammers, so this is not a good idea to buy a account from an unknown people, thanks.

I think it is better to create your own account but it is quite difficult to increase it.  But it will be good because you can gain a lot more with it later and you will have full access to it all the time without any fear.

I agree with you and it is much better to create your own acount and work to develop it than buying it from unknown person who can hack your files or steal your money.

I believe that purchasing accounts is a poor idea because the account could be returned by the seller, or you could simply refuse to receive it and lose money. 

If you want a good account on this forum or elsewhere, just put in the effort and you will succeed.

No, that is not good advice to buy an account from unknown friend vechu three are number of scammers out on this platform and they will be our personal information and get all the money and all the hard work and were doing so we should divide from them we should just trusted on now person which we are our friends that in that way we will be able to work.

I also don't think it's a good idea. A person must obtain guarantees first, or he may lose both money and effort. And I advise that you do not give your full trust to anyone without making sure of the other person

Don't buy account from anyone either the person is known or unknown.  Create your own account.  Set up your own passwords and let words. Make them safe.  Don't trust any one in this regard.  Just be yourself. You don't have idea who is sincere or not. 

• +2 1

Scammers are very smart, so you have to beware of unknown people, even if they are nice.  You can start anything on your own from scratch without having to purchase an account from anyone.

• +3 1

It is very sketchy and bad idea to buy any kind of account from unknown friend because Now everyone have trust issue

I for one don't figure it ought to be. individual records and cash ought to be private and just the proprietor, I'm apprehensive something awful occurs, nobody is certain all is well. I likewise once in a while trust others, I have confidence in myself more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.