Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

Even if new members are not accepted again, I cannot buy an account to work in the forum, as I want to learn and therefore I will be able to enter the forum for learning without having an account in the forum.

• +2 1

You are talking about a time when accepting new members was not allowed in the forum.  But now anyone can register on the forum, so there is no need to buy accounts from other people.

• +2 1

Many friends have asked me to buy my account from the forum, but I did not agree to that because through the forum we share knowledge and earn money every day.

Buying account from an stranger or an unknown person is indeed not acceptable. In my opinion i would never advice any of my cryptotalk member to buy an account from an unknown person. As the scammers are always on the top of their game and this would bring them a great opportunity to scam a person. 

I don't recommend it to my friend to buy an account from someone you don't know exposes you to risks of theft and fraud can be professional and can steal your information and your money I suggest you make a new account and you or buy from someone you know is inevitably

Thanks for this topic dear..this world is full of fraudsters, so we must be careful, especially for beginners, and deal with trusted people who we know..We do not have to take any account from an unknown person, but from known and trusted.

Edited by Abood

On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

My brother, you are right. You are right. I agree with you, but I would like to say one thing to my friends here. What do we need? Take account of it from. I know everyone needs an account because it's a matter of digital currencies. This is the digital world, so everyone needs it, so create your own account.If I'm wrong, tell me why I said the right thing to you, because it's true why you're asking someone for an account or you're building one.It is also possible that if you are taking an account from someone or making a fraud from someone, they can also commit fraud with you which can cause you considerable loss.

Hello my friend, I think everyone agrees with you opinion, we should not buy an account or anything from an unknown person because we may be exposed to fraud and deception, we must pay close attention

• +2 1

This is the worst advice, in my opinion, since those accounts are automatically blocked, and the forum forbids the selling and purchasing of other people's accounts.

Thank you for this advice, my friend, that the world of coding is full of scammers who we must beware of. We do not have to trust an unknown person so that we do not get into trouble

Hello dear friends, I do not advise that and that we buy an account from an anonymous friend that we do not know anything about, so maybe after you buy it he can return it without withdrawing from his final decision.

Hello my friend, I am new here and I cannot help you, but I think that you cannot buy an anonymous account because that leads to loss, many problems and fraud. Your account can be banned and lose a lot of money ... Good luck my friend

1 minute ago, Lama86 said:

When you buy an account from someone you do not know, he may be a great fraudster and you end up without an account and without money. You should beware of fraudsters and stay away from them. Fraud is widespread these days.

The trends are there to buy the accounts from the third party sites for the various purposes. Generally, scammers temporarily sell the accounts by providing the  log in credentials but later, they could trick the buyers by recovering the passwords so be careful to do this sort of unfair activities. If you need the fresh accounts, you should work on it to build by taking the proper processes. 

This is, in my view, the worst advice, since certain accounts are immediately blocked, and the forum prohibits the sale or purchase of other people's accounts.

The business in online World 🌎 works like that you have to trust someone if you want to make a trade or if you want to sell or buy something

It is better to create an account on your own without relying on anyone or buying an account from an anonymous person so that you are not exposed to fraud and your money goes away. For added safety, do not give your password to anyone and change it every now and then.

Hi dear greetings in my opinion and I think it is not a good idea to buy a account in unknown friend because you don't know the other person and you will end up giving coming so be aware of those scammers because they just want to steal all of your currency from the wallet

• +1 1

Hi dear friend,

My opinion is that do not buy account from unknown person. It is because he may be trust scammer. The other thing it that when you buy account from others you don't have sufficient knowledge about this. So try to work yourself and believe on your abilities not on others.

Thank you!

No . I do not recommend . You should know it . He could be a bad person, take advantage of you, and give you a false account . Or an account that has no benefit . So I do not recommend it

No, my friend, I do not advise this thing because it is possible that you may have exposed this account to fraud and then the ban will be done after the passage of time and so these things will be the cause of the loss.

• +5 1

If you want to buy the account from a close and reliable friend, this does not lead to much fear, but if it is from an unknown person, I do not recommend this because it may be a fraudster or lead to a ban, then you must be very careful.

• +3 1

In my opinion, buying an account is not a good thing, because in addition to the risks that may deviate from that account, it will rob you of that useful time through which you grow and develop that account and in which you get experience, knowledge and information gradually by moving between topics and responses to them .

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I do not think it is a good thing to buy an account from someone you do not know. I think that people with knowledge or friends are safer than anyone we do not know because anyone is able to defraud others

Beware of buying anything from an unknown person, fraudsters in the stores are also smart at persuasion,
Stay away from them and shady deals and don't expose yourself to theft

• +2 1

أنا أرفض هذه الفكرة بشدة .. لا أنصح بشراء حساب من شخص مجهول حتى في حياتنا اليومية. يجب ألا تشارك أشياء سرية مع الغرباء .. فقد يكونون محتالين أو يحاولون أخذ بياناتك. احذر

• -4 1