Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

There are 2 words that don't go well together. Unknown and friend. How can a friend of you be unknown to you ? This means it is not really your friend, it's more like a person you've met online and with who you are chating, speaking, trading or playing. For me a friend is someone who you know in real life and with who you have already met and speak face to face. Don't trust people in crypto is my advice. Unknown friend ? definitely no.

Nothing comes easy. You should be tired and watchful in order to develop your account and the joy is when you see it grow little by little. 

I see it is not good to buy an account from an unknown person not because they are unknown but because you can create an account on your own, unless you have personal reasons for it.

it is more likely that you will be scammed friend you should not trust anyone worse if you do not know him ... ah and people who pretend to be good people but are usually people in disguise

Well, it depends on which type of accounts we're talking about it, if you guys mean online games accounts, then it shouldn't be a problem to buy in some recognized online store (but, with checking all the small details before), but if we're talking about something more shady like buy a fake (but with thousands of followers) social media account, then, the things may turn hard, because you will not know at the 100% if the other person don't want to scam you or even steal some of your personal information (due there's not trusted sites to buy these kind of things) at the same time.

I always recommend to when it comes to buying/selling an account, ALWAYS try to first ask to some of your friends, maybe them can help you, and if you complete a purchase/sale with one of them, then you will be happy twice, one to have got the account and another from transfer the money to a person whom you cares about ^^.

Edited by TheRealCryptoDex
Accuracy

Yes, your warning is correct, and that is why we should not be fools and trust people we do not know and do not know what they want from us
Even if the dealings were done in a correct way and you were sold the matter without deceiving you, you do not know if the account or the thing that you bought is not forged or will be attended or deleted from the original owner, so be careful of such transactions and never be deceived by the price or the facilities

Sometimes you do well, others badly, it is a matter of knowing that there are many people waiting for the opportunity to scam people who need to generate income and for one reason or another they need those accounts, it is best to use vpn or another way because buying accounts does not guarantee that more Go ahead as soon as you have worked the account, the one who sells it to you, claim it again and lose your job and your money, you have to take into account many risks regarding this issue. greetings to all

From my point of view I do not think it is good advice to buy a friend's account and by the way thank you for sharing this interesting topic with us, continuing with my answer I do not think it is since you are risking running into a scam that he only wants to get hold of more money and this time ours, since that is another way of stealing so it is not advisable to do so. Thank you again for coming to the cryptotalk community that we love talking about cryptocurrencies so much.

preferably buy that kind of things from people we already know and in case we do not get anyone already known, then look for at least have references in some forum or group

Don't buy accounts in crypto because some accounts are having issues and if they give it to you, there is no refund for it.

I think it is something that you never have to do, you never know if it is not a scammer and you will not have someone to complain to, you never know what the real history of that account is, also if you generate your own account from scratch you can have full control of it and you will feel very good to see it grow by yourself

I agree with you completely. Under no circumstances can I dig someone else's account. This undermines the security of your funds. Even 2fa can be used on 2 machines. Therefore, do not risk your funds.

What kind of account you are talking about is crypto talk forum account or any other accounts. For why someone sold us their own account of supposed crypto talk forum. He can earn monthly up to 75$ if bitcoin remaining stable at the 9000$ for a month and he has long term opportunity of earning only from posting and if someone buy then their accounts can be banned due to multiple account if different devices used for one account. 

•  

In my opinion, you should not buy other users' accounts, whatever the platform, for years users have been deceived with this method, so it is not reliable to buy used accounts. Also on any platform you will have the opportunity to create your account from scratch, it all depends on you!

No, it is not recommended and please do not do it, for your own good and that of the community. Win everything with your effort sooner or later it will arrive, I trust you, trust you friend.

If a stranger on the Internet offers to buy an account , it is most likely a fraud . If you need to buy an account , then you need to do it on specialized verified sites.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:32 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

why some one buy an account when they can create it on their own. so i think it's an unnecessary  risk to buy other peoples account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course not! Why do we need to buy accounts from strangers. Because there is a huge chance of hacking your profile and getting information about you. So, that is why just create your own and be careful.

• +1 1

I don't know for certain why scammers do this. But I believe it's because it's harder for shoppers who have paid via "friends and family" to get their money back. Legitimate traders can alos benefit from being paid via "friends and family" because those paid via it aren't charged a fee, unlike with the "goods and services" option.

It’s not very good idea and depends what kind of an account is that. Weather there possibility to change email address in settings and phone number. As an advise, I will suggest to make a deal with seller and pay him half before changing email or phone. And once changes successfully changed you may pay another half.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, wherever it is, it is better to register your account and develop it than to buy from someone.
Because you never know the history of this account and what will happen to it tomorrow.

• +1 1

Unknown person may be scam, may be fraud, may be hacker to hack your whole data. So please away from such useless activity and focus on your own work. Yes you can buy but from friends or from any family member, where no fruad and no scam will be there.