Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

No it is not a good advice to buy account from even people who we know let alone from those who we don't even know, as for me, as long as the platform is still accepting new members, then I would rather register and start from the scratch than to just buy an account that will land me into trouble.

I don't remember I hope you all are fine and doing great work first of all I want to tell you. All of you dare I am a beginner on this website I have recently join this platform so I do not know more things about this platform or cryptocurrency

Of course, my friend is not advised to do this, so you will expose yourself to the possibility of being deceived, and you are without this possibility, create your own account and save yourself this hardship.

He says that five fingers are not equal, now some things are right in it and some things are wrong, we should stay away from it. And not everyone is trustworthy and some are trustworthy

Of course, there is always a great risk that you can buy an account or anything from an unknown person on the Internet or for you. This person can easily defraud you so be carefull.

• +1 1

No, I do not agree with you.  It is not right to buy an account from an unknown friend.  Because your account can be hacked.  So you should create your own account.  There will be no risk.

Selling account now a days is a good source of income but you could be scammed. Buying account from an unknown person is very risky, he may scam you in many ways. My suggestion is to make your own account instead of buying it at risk.

I think it is risk to buy a new account  from unknown  persons  because  they may be scammers  and frad man according  to me any person  does not  do so because  it is frad

In my personal opinion, it is not necessary to risk buying something on the Internet from an unknown person because he may be a fraud. "This is not safe. Being a stranger and unknown to us, we must be somewhat careful."

Of course, we have to be aware of fraudsters and protect our personal information, so that we do not fall victim to them
I recommend writing personal information such as email and password on an external paper so that fraudsters do not reach the mobile and steal it

This is not a good idea and I don't recommend this thing to anyone because not all people can be trusted and they will not tell you the actual truth about the account and maybe they scam you, So my advice is try to avoid this thing.

• +1 1

Never deal with people you do not know online, and do not give any of them your personal information or information about your account. Believe me, scammers have become smart and you cannot detect them or predict their scam methods.

• +2 1

Buying an account from another person is risky. Because buying an account from another person will not make you profitable. You have to work hard to move forward.

This doesn't sound like a good advice or a legal thing to do by buying someone else's account because I think it's against the rules and regulations, open your account and work to build your account.

What account do you mean? Forum account, platform account, or wallet account? I think that your topic needs a greater explanation in order to be answered in a clear and useful way, but in general, you should not buy any account for any platform from anyone, but rather you have to create it yourself.

Off course, there is always a great risk that you can buy an account or anything from an unknown person on the Internet or for you. This person can easily defraud you so be carefull.

Certainly my dear friend, one of the biggest mistakes a person might make is to buy an account from an unknown person without guarantees of theft and fraud, you can create your own new account, so why would a person present himself with such stories?.

In my opinion friend its not good to by an account from unknown may be its proves fake for you and waste of money. So please avoid it. And its good if you make your own account and started work on this.

Of course it will never be okay to buy on an unknown person,unless you are willing to take the risks of might losing and scam you. Account of others even they sell it,there can be a way for them to get back it so never deal with that kind. In this world,only yourself you can trust to.

Yes that is true. Scammers are all around looking for a prey. So if you want an account create it yourself, go through the proper channel. Gain through your sweat, it will mean something to you and that will help you to get a proper knowledge about the forum from the start.

But I think, getting one from a friend won't be so problematic. But always suggest the right way, by creating one your self.

Yes my dear mate there is always a risk of buying account from unknown So, I suggest you to don't buy account create your own one that's is safe and help you from prevent from the scammers and the fake people do do simple things don't create hurdle for you and any difficulty in this field or any other one ok my dear best of luck 

• +4 1

No i don't think taht will be a wise idea. Buying an account from someone unknown is risk. That friend can be a hacker or something who will get you ruined and you will be considered a criminal.

From my own point of view, I advise you to create your own account on your own, and do not buy an account from the unknown because they may be fraudsters and thus lose you all that you have earned, good luck to you my friend.

I do not think my friend that it is easy to find someone to trust to buy his account may be fraudulent so wait for your opinion on that as long as you are fine