Bitcoin wallet (online) - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

Bitcoin wallet (online)

Usually most wallet have range of withdrawal. Mostly wallets have range of 1 bitcoin. If someone want to withdraw more than one bitcoin then he have to pass KYC otherwise he will not be able to withdraw. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

That depends on the wallet that you are using that asks for your kyc verification. For example, if you are making use of the blockchain wallet which is the wallet that i am using then you will be able to store crypto and transact pretty fine, however you will not be able to make any exchanges between the coins within your wallet. This is your restriction. I use an online exchange platform to get the coin into the crypto i want it in before i withdraw it so this limitation does not affect me at all. I am always wary when it comes to kyc verification and stay away from it at all costs.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many portfolios that require the realization of the kyc and this verification is related to sending some information and personal documents. If we do not send this information, the wallet will restrict our access to some of the wallet's features. Frankly, I hate this verification method a lot and this method is often requested within the sites that distribute the drop coins. Air

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many types of bitcoin wallets online but I usually use coinbase crypto wallet. I have been using coinbase wallet for many years now. It is very easy to use. In a very short time you can invest your crypto currency anywhere. You can easily secure bitcoin through coinbase wallet. I myself can coinbase crypto wallet online crypto transactions and save.

On 6/14/2020 at 3:14 PM, Treat1234 said:

The kYC verification is just to capture your identity and save it for reference purpose you will not unlock some features if you do not pass kYC test.

There is never need for verification when I can use wallets that can be used without verification, coinomi, electrum, hardware wallets and many other wallet support no verification, so why the need? Why the need for identity when my coins are saved and safe on blockchain.

• +1 1

On 6/15/2020 at 8:24 AM, malik6314193 said:

Usually most wallet have range of withdrawal. Mostly wallets have range of 1 bitcoin. If someone want to withdraw more than one bitcoin then he have to pass KYC otherwise he will not be able to withdraw. 

You are getting this wrong, you are the owner of your wallet, then why should there be range of withdrawal on wallets. All wallet i have used before and of which it is the way wallets are operating, you can withdraw as high as possible of any coin on blockchain that the wallet has the keys. 

• +2 1

On 7/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, Sruthi246 said:

There are many types of bitcoin wallets online but I usually use coinbase crypto wallet. I have been using coinbase wallet for many years now. It is very easy to use. In a very short time you can invest your crypto currency anywhere. You can easily secure bitcoin through coinbase wallet. I myself can coinbase crypto wallet online crypto transactions and save.

Wallet that has no private key. But, it is what you are satisfied with. Why not use coinbase wallet app instead of coinbase wallet. 

On 6/14/2020 at 3:14 PM, Treat1234 said:

The kYC verification is just to capture your identity and save it for reference purpose you will not unlock some features if you do not pass kYC test.

But the data can be leaked, known to hacked which can lead to subsequent phishing attack. Did you think some attacks are the fault of the victim? No. It can be the fault of the data given to sites like exchanges. KYC is not necessary. 

• +1 1

@malik6314193 I think you are mistaken wallet with exchanges. Most exchanges with good volume are mainly what people are using. They still allow people to trade to certain extent but having huge amount to trade, you will need to pass kyc. Example are binance and hitbtc. But, inhave not seen any wallet that operate this way before. 

• +1 1

Yes it is easy. Bitcoin wallet where you can store your bitcoin and they need KYC. It is very useful because it is safety for you but sometimes you think you share your information with others. So, don't worry it is for your safety.

• +1 1

No. There are many wallets that do not need much, all you need to have is your private key. You are the owner of your coins on blockchain, the private key is used to unlock the coins on blockchain for spending. You can spend as many as possible because you are the owner, and not controlled by any third party. 

An online wallet is a web-based wallet. You do not download an application, but the data is hosted on a real or virtual server. Some online wallets are hybrid wallets that allow encryption of private data before sending it to the online server. Some wallets allow you to control your private keys, others are custody wallets (you do not control your keys directly).

On 4/26/2020 at 4:42 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Good day to all. I wanted to know. The online Bitcoin wallet has a function of passing KYC. What are the restrictions for users who have not passed KYC ?

The limitations to which people who do not approve kyC are subject is basically that of not being able to withdraw their funds, in other cases limitations are made on the amount of money you want to withdraw, in other stricter cases do not allow you to deposit money to the platform or exchange until you send your data and documents, KYC approval photos

Hi, often users who have not passed KYC have very small limits on replenishment and withdrawal of their BTC, that is, if you have a good daily turnover, you better go through this check, it will be much more convenient

The kyc is to verify the person who is a real account is very secure the accounts that ask that, the wallets of bitcoin is something serious so you can sell and buy and secure your money.

A Bitcoin wallet  is a collection of private keys but may also refer to client software  used to manage those keys and to make transactions on the Bitcoin network.

there are many cryptocurrency online wallet available and user store our cryptocurrency i also use online wallet is payeer  and store bitcoin payeer best wallet and good exchange many user uae this because its security was good.

Well normally those kind of exchange / wallets will be limiting your maximum transactioned amounts for either when you deposit or withdraw simply because they have to obey to legislations at service's country.

Also it's important for them to keep track of your data for cases where you acuse them of robbing you or losing funds and you have not followed their TOS and so on (basically bureaucracy from both parties - them and yourself as agreement).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Coinbase and blockchain are best wallets for bitcoin. These are online wallets. Both wallets are very secure and provides you privacy for your currency. You can store your currency and also trade with your currency.

If I'm not mistaken, basically no online wallet requires kyc, however the exchanges where you want to operate, if they will ask you the kyc for operate to a large extent, although there are other platforms such as Okex that with a simple verification allow you to operate up to 800 dollars, a benefit of being headquartered in hong kong.

Some Wallets Restrictions were the number one amount of transactions.some wallets that requires the kyc system so that it allows to users to access all of its properties.some online wallets do kyc compulsory .

Bitcoin Wallet is not a good and trusted wallet to deal with a wallet deal. Many facilities are available. CoinoBase Wallet is the best wallet in Bitcoin. Bitcoin Wallet is all the best.

No i think there is no restrictions to withdraw and receive money from blockchain wallet.. there is  one that i like the most is kyc wallet users access their private key which mean they are the owner of their wallet.

Maximum all wallets in cryptoworld need to do KYC anotherwise you have a low withdraw option, but i think why we do kyc and give all details to a third party , they have collect our data and documents and they can misuse them very easily, so i prefer open account in trusted exchange who does not need any kyc, Yobit exchange is an example here you can open account without kyc.