Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

I think if you have a knowledge and you have some experience then you can definitely create a new topic in Forum and share with members most members avoid to create a new topic in this forum because they have fear that their post is deleted and may be they get warning points we must encourage them

• +1 1

It is true, my friend, the most important thing is that we talk objectively, spontaneously and impartially, and to convey our idea in a way that helps others understand the answer to the question, and create new topics that make us take a step forward away from repeating it.

Hello my friend, of course, I was injured. We must always search and study about the field . Heremembers can ask about anything, but on the condition that he does the research first, and the topic is not repeated.

The header line of your topic steched me here so that I should encourage your help to many people on this forum. You have provided a very important information about searching and having great knowledge. I always do same, search by self before puting the point to some one else.

You are right in this regard. Thank you for sharing these subjects, my friend. Many individuals may not learn how to pronounce successful posts and are afraid of having them deleted because they might be counterproductive, so they must always follow these guidelines.

If you have any doubt about cryptotalk forum you can ask here and learn Those who work efficiently and explore vast information are successful people with doubts are always trying to study about new things and experience new things

What we have to do is know the forum’s rules and the conditions that must be applied to ensure that the work continues in a sound manner free from errors and transgressions. This is a forum that adopts all the foundations of cooperation, clarity and hard work, whoever came to other than these goals and was reluctant, his journey will not be prolonged.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

i think you are right many people afraid from the account banned. so you read most suspension increase to account reputation. so i am not read the comment deeply. i concept to the answer about the question. i like to this forum.

Is should directly refer to the old and senior members of the cryptotalk platform because for the new members that just joined this platform recently, we don't have much to offer to the cryptotalk platform rather hoping to learn from the senior members, thank you.

Hello dear, I agree with you that some members who have a lot of complaints have more knowledge and study, and this forum is the appropriate place for these questions and to help some. Thank you very much

yes dear you are absolutely right i am completely agree with you because if we study deeply then more doubts and thoughts will come into our mind and then we study more in order to clear our doubts because learning is the best way through which you can understand about what you want to attain 

I totally agree with you. There are many people are complain this forum is the fear for posting because their posts are deleted due to useless . But I think this forum is the best . 

Yes, dear, I agree with you and absolutely agree with you. The people who doubt any information presented are the most people who search after the information presented and study more and learn more, and their knowledge is extensive due to the continuous search for the information and they are the most famous people know the result of good learning. Thank you very much.

I believe that the people who have a lot of suspicious are the people who will search for the truth answer

I see those people who have the knowledge 

Of course, my friend, you are right. When you enter this platform, you must read the laws and follow them and agree to the privacy policy. When you present a forum that should be useful to the reader, do not be ignorant and ignorant, my friend.

Thanks for the encouragement. I think it is too simple to be afraid. We only have to read the rules and apply them correctly to be successful in our work. Let's try to further gain more information about encryption.

I agree with you in all of this that most of the members do the work traditionally without using their intelligence, good research on work, and the correct rules and methods of work.
As for those who present many questions, they are the ones who always search and doubt everything until they reach good knowledge about the subject and it is completed in their view and they are the ones who do the work well and provide useful publications.

• +2 1

I think the majority of members benefit from simple topics more than complex topics because of their ease of understanding and application . As for the complex topics, they benefit the more experienced members . But in any case, you should not fear or hesitate to create a new topic. Everything is difficult in the beginning. If you do not start writing the topics, you will never learn .

These contents are very important if we are new to the platform, it is incredible that the more questions we ask ourselves, the more we will investigate and as a result we will have much more knowledge from us for the world, the simple fact of growing here and being able to develop ourselves is a point in favor of us, but we have to always have found the rules before posting in the forum, and we will not delete our publications.

I wholeheartedly  agree with you my friend that the new  members who have doubts and questions in their minds are the ones with the most knowledge than others because they work twice as hard, and this forum is the right place to answer these questions and help each other

I suggest self-reliance and research on topics that we do not know. If the matter is too complicated, we should seek advice from the elderly about that. Working in the field of cryptography requires caution and writing valuable posts and making them more distinguished by adding updates to cryptocurrencies on them. And beware of repetition.  The same ideas and fraudsters aiming to demoralize and frustrate us

• +3 1

I totally agree with you, my friend, when the person is ignorant and does not care to gain information, he will not be able to infer any question to ask, so it is very necessary that we always do research so that we can achieve good results in this field

There are many members of the forum who do not know the rules and they are working in only to earn money and thus they do not want to develop their experience with cryptocurrencies so they do not learn anything.  It is important for everyone to learn in the forum as the forum becomes more interactive.

• +3 1

That the real ignorant people who do not read forum posts and make bad posts and irrelevant comments in order to make money.  We have to know and stick to the rules in the forum so that we become more experienced and create new posts.

• +3 1

Most of the forum members are afraid of deleting posts since a large number of posts are deleted every day by the moderators.  Most of the members do not search for new topics and therefore their frequent posts are deleted.

• +2 1