Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

I agree with you bro, certainly those who have more doubt are always those that study the most. The doubt you develop in your self will make you go into research and by it you gather a broad knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's true If we have doubt we can clear and in this forum everyone are helping each other to slove there doubts . And we can also share our knowledge to mates

On 4/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

Hey dear you have discussed a good conversation or topic it's a good thing that those who have doubts are actually learn and gain knowledge because they try to clear their doubts so we all should learn to gain and improve our skills @Newbie

• +2 1

It doesn't matter how your topic is. Complex or simple that does not matter. What really matter is how informative and useful it to the cryptotalk's users. 

• Useful or interesting3
  • +14
  • +22

Useful or interesting

Following the rules leads to success. In my opinion, what is meant here is doubting and I believe that paying attention to the rules will always lead to more success. People who really dont want to learn can simply ignore things and end up with no doubts. Raising doubts is never putting you down. Its enhancing your knowledge.

• +2 1

Indeed this discussion is useful for help in all fields of crypto where we may require help however the best thing is to do some examination first by utilizing the inquiry highlight of this gathering to keep away from copy points that may be deleted and this way we will have a perfect spot loaded up with new and not copy posts.

Very true lines said by you.If we will not study then its quite obvious that we will not be able to get the thing.And the post is very necessary for all of us.   

Yes it's a good posts if anyone want to get more knowledge he must have to study more and more 

More you study more you will get knowledge about that thing

And other part of getting knowledge is the more research. 

If you research about anything you will get more information about it. 

So for more information and knowledge about anything you have to search for it. Dear friend @Ab.kalyar

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Doubt is common weakness everyone experience when they are set to do something great. You should turn the doubt in a reason to keeping. Don't be scared of writing a topic of your own,just make sure it's not what they have already written on before.

Yes I I agree with this, those that have doubt on platforms like this are the ones who later gain or earn more I support it, why? Because many are scammed in different platforms before crypto currency so by this alone they will be thinking same thing will happen with them here and when they later on testify and that cryptocurrency world is different from other platforms he have been scammed,he will give all his attention and ability to the platform and aslo earn.

Yes you are right my bro I think your post is very informative but I can say you knowledge is very important for every thing it is very important. If you have full knowledge then you don't have any doubt.

• +1 1

It is always good to have doubts. Doubts pave the path to a better future. They forms the foundation towards success. Realizing doubts indirectly leads to learning or gaining of knowledge. Don't pile up our doubts, that is we must clear up doubts as soon as possible.

I am a very curious person and I feel that I need more knowledge, now if we start to analyze the forum it is an informative one from which you can obtain a lot of knowledge and that is what I am making acquire all the useful information possible from here to later be able to help others in a efficiently ...

On 4/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

Yeah, we should be dedicated in the event that we need to be fruitful and perusing is an imperative piece of this work. As much we concentrate as much inquiries we will have. We need to pose these inquiries to other people who know to get more information

• +2 1

I Agree With you and you are saying is absolutely Right. many people post such but do not take knowledge about it Because whenever we want to create any topic, it must have some knowledge about it And when there is knowledge, then you can post a good post and you can use a good contact, and follow the rules everyday and post, then your post will never be deleted. 

• +2 1

Those persons who have more doubts and want to lean then they have the ability to lean more form other person's who have extraordinary knowledge so leaning is better then nothing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course this is true because the one who study the most has the most knowledge and of course will ask questions what are in their head but in case of the other who do not study or do not want to get knowledge any type of he never gonna ask any question cuz he don't know the proper knowledge ,he do not have studied he do not learn so we have to study we have to work 

the doubts are the ways to know more and clear the issues that is why they read more than normal people, just to meet their needs and appetite.

Yes, this forum is a good help in all areas of Mormons where we may need help, but it is better to delete duplicate headings when you first perform this search using search function on this forum. Don't do Public Chat We have new and fake messages. There is no space.

In some ways I will believe you knowing quite well that those that study must have a vast knowledge that can lead to creativity of many developing environments...in the case of doubt they will surely have it must because their mind will have many contradictions 

Its not so true because its depend on the thinking of person to person if a person have no trust on  has knowledge than they should doubt but other wise every person thinking is change

I think this is the opposite, you study more because you have more doubts and you clear your doubts after you finish your study. It is not that studying most will create more doubts, you seem to be confusing what happens here.

Indeed as people nowadays aren't sure themselves but we gonna think of something and as simple as it is and if it helps to the people we have in the community, then its something you should be proud of and atleast your not stealing each others creativity ideas.

Without a doubt you're right. At anything point we have questions we got to inquire others and clear it. We should not quiet up around it. At the point when we inquire questions we get various unused information. We may get recognizable with a incredible bargain approximately everything. So make subjects to inquire your questions.