Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

Yes, you are right that making useful forum posts does not require as much experience as most forum members think.  Therefore, we have to make simple and useful posts, but to search for them before publishing them so that there is no similarity in the posts in the forum.

Hy mate you are true if we have a lot of question or doubt's then we do study or research on them to get our answer so we learn more then others.

• +3 1

Alot of saying is true.  The most people who study more fear the most. They always confuse in all things . Most of the time their comments got deleted. Yeah admin delete their topic because wrong ideas or information or bad quality. We must post useful and good information in order to make a good topic.

I would say agree with you, many users are afraid to post the topic because it may be deleted and they may get warning points but it is not true so everyone should try to post a topic. Thank you.  A forum for the benefit of each person and for the purpose of learning.  Personally, I like to answer questions.  Whether I know it or not I like to answer.  Although I don't know, I try to find the information and get the right answer.  In the forum, everyone thinks of a point of view, as long as I do not violate the rules of the forum and overlap, I am very happy to contribute ideas. Thanks guys.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right.  So any have intrest in read he will ask more questions.  Because i think he know more. So if any don't read so have he can make a question.  So with knowledge we can ask questions, otherwise most of people quite, because they haven't enough knowledge.  So with read so doubt creat in our mind then we ask to solve that doubt.

This forum give us opportunity we discuss our problem with other members of the forum and increase our knowledge and finish our fear about cryptocurrencies. So if you have any doubt in your mind then ask without any hesitation maybe you will get better answer and your misconception is clear

Yes dear I am also agree with you if we have more doubts we think more and more in this way we can study more and more and get maximum knowledge and as we all know knowledge is the key to success

• +4 1

Why should we fear to ask our doubts? Doubts are necessary throughout the learning process.

However before sharing a doubt as a topic we should scroll down and make sure that whether the doubt had already been asked by some others or not. If you could find any similar discussions, try to clear your doubt by referring it. Repeating a doubt (topic) that had already been asked and cleared once, can be actually annoying and therefore can get removed from the forum.

Secondly don't feel bad to ask doubts thinking that it is simple. Forum is something that can provide you with knowledge. Try to use it wisely.

Thanks for giving advice my friend and it is very helpful for everyone and your topic encouraged many  people .And my friend we should always read the topic carefully and always create topic in easy words that everyone understand it easily .

People who have more doubts are those who study more can be said in sense that when you want to know something you read and you want to know about a thing happens when you have some kind of doubt in your brain. 

On 26/04/2020 at 12:33 PM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

Exactly you said right dude if you are not studying the thing you don't have any knowledge about that and you also don't have a doubt when we studying and have knowledge about the things then you have a doubt about the things..

Like what my dear brother said a lot, we need to be transparent and the platform is to ask for advice and support each other, so there's a lot of criticism for each other. I saw no publication urging others to compose and benefit from our errors, but only utterly unconstructive criticism.

Yeah I totally agree with you , when you doubt something that thing stocks on your mind and becomes unforgettable . If you doubt it you have to study to confirm it . When you're in this forum you have to reply on topics and even everyone has his own point of view . Let's contribute to the group.

Welcome my friend, I support you in that. We must study and know well and also read everything related to any topic we follow. We must know all the full details about it where we can answer any question we are exposed to.

These contents are very important if we are new to the platform, it is incredible that the more questions we ask ourselves, the more we will investigate and as a result we will have much more knowledge from us for the world, the simple fact of growing here and being able to develop ourselves is a point in favor of us, but we have to always have found the rules before posting in the forum, and we will not delete our publications.

Very true those people that read won't bother to ask because they don't read and I agree with your post people who doubt are the ones that read most they would like to know everything possible about something AMD would love to analyze so that avoid risk

Over time this has been understood more, as many times we tended to it was better not to ask for fear of what they might say, but we must end this, if you do not know something ask, inform yourself about it as it is the only way to learn and reach the next level, this leads us to as the posts says the more questions we have and the more we ask we will learn a lot more and learn to develop to the fullest.

A particularly post is extremely vital for us all. This subject has been posted previously so we will make an effort not to examine a similar theme over and over

Yes I agree with you the doubtful ones are the ones who study alot, the ignorant ones will never ask questions, and also most members are afraid of creating post because there are afraid of the post being deleted, such person should study and try to ask question.

• +4 1

Those who do so are usually those who ask the question why , the best idea being that we need to really define everything int its own totality  the greatest thing that can help us in understand work in the market the greatest work is what can help you in understanding value in its own time

• +1 1

This is a really helpful topic for us new users out here. We do have many doubts for which we need qualifications. me myself is a new person on this cryptocurrency world and there are many things even now I find a bit confusing. So I guess it is really important to let go of such inhibitions and ask a loud all the doubts you have regarding this forum which will only help you to learn and grow as a user in the platform.

• +4 1

Dear, new members must follow the senior members  You will be able to gain experience from senior members.  This is a really helpful topic for our new users.  We have many doubts for which we need qualifications.  I myself am a new person in the world of this cryptocurrency and a lot of things here still I find somewhat confusing.  So I want to gain experience working on this platform.  And I want to earn coins

On 4/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

It doesn't make a difference if your point is mind boggling or basic, the main thing is the way instructive and that it is so helpful to the gathering and the overall population. That is the genuine article.

Yes it is very correct. If we have any doubts on any topic we should study about it we should analyse it's market also.area talking about cryptocurrencies so if you have any doubt on it you can ask your doubt to the senior members. And if you get any information content you can post it in cryptotalk.