Is time to remember why we are here - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

This is like reminding us where we come feom and before we decide to join this forum we should also unerstand that so that our presence in this forum can be mutually beneficial to others questions like this that i think are very good and appropriate for all circles of the forum.

This is very informative topic for us. You will all of information on this topic. This is great source of information. You can easily get lots of information. This is also helpful for me . Thanks for sharing this informative topic

Definitely we know why we are here. I have many things in my minds that my primary purpose is to earn free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. And secondly learning of crypto market. And much many things I learned many things such as tricks and strategies of trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We are here to make post and to guide others. We are here to gain knowledge and to convert that knowledge into money so we should focus on gain more and more from here.

• +3 1

I followed all the rules and adhered to them, the most important of which is publishing useful topics and comments to everyone, and this is the least thing we can offer to this wonderful platform.

You did a great job my friend it's good to remember why we are here and this is a very important topic and a lot of things that can be useful and helps beginners here like you.

Thank you for sharing this important information with all of us here at Cryptotalk. About number three, yes, we entered this forum because of money, and then we needed expertise to handle it, but now we have both money and knowledge.

Edited by Success06

My friend of course that being here has a special reason and a very important reason, we are here to learn encryption and its areas and learn to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, they are really good so we have to abide by the rules of the forum it deserves it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is like reminding us where we come from and before we decide to join this forum we should also understand that so that our presence in this forum can be mutually beneficial to others questions like this that i think are very good and appropriate for all circles of the forum.

• +2 1

Great post dear.You trying to help others in this forum and its a great work.Finally I found someone like you who are not working for his self only.You are working for whole forum.And its a great job done by you dear.Well done.

• +2 1

Thank you for arranging our thoughts, and I try as much as possible to adhere to these steps, and I will try daily to read more about cryptocurrencies to get the benefit in this forum

• +2 1

I joined Crypto Talk for two main things, namely learning about trading and profit methods from trading and investing in cryptocurrencies well and also earning some money in order to start achieving my goal of earning well from cryptocurrencies and thus I dispense with jobs in offices and work only at home.  I strive to be an active member of Crypto Talk.

Congratulations for such a good topic, I thought that in addition to being useful it helps us remember the main reasons why we entered this forum, they are very precise questions that all members of the forum can apply to ourselves, thank you

It is a good thing to always remember why we are on cryptotalk forum. As members we have a duty to perform,to post comments and topics that are informative, inspiring and that can improve the crypto world,least we forget we are here to earn the Bitcoin as well.

The most important thing is to remember that you must move forward regardless of difficulties. Helping others is always comforting to me. and this blog is here to help people, solve all their doubts especially for beginners who are just starting and help them achieve their goals. In my opinion we are here to be better every day and learn and grow every day more as people and as Cryptotraders is a great motivation

You explain very briefly in your post I think we must remember why we join this forum and what is ojr duty  in this forum we must follow the forum rules and guidelines and share very useful information with other members because this forum main purpose is spread education about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

You remind us why we are here .I read all the content and I am happy to know why I am here .Now I am getting more and more after knowing this why I am here. I will get what I want .It's not easy but I will try my best

Thank you, my colleague. This was a topic that included many inquiries that all beginners need to answer. Thank you for your dedication to work.

Cryptotalk forum is real and very good for earning and learning We should keep working hard in forum it is our duty as members to work on developing and improving This platform is one of the best platform

I found your topic very good and informative. 

Keep it up dear . 

This topic will help us to improve our skills. Thanks for sharing this useful information. 

Hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all are doing really well firstly I want to tell you that I am really thankful to you for sharing with us are very beneficial information because I think personally everyone forget this why he is working on this platform I think your post is very e good reminder

• +2 1

Well, my friend, the reasons for being here are so many

The most important one is gaining knowledge and knowledge about this great world

The world of cryptocurrencies

My friend, your topic pushes the reader forward

Impulsive in nature to work hard and search constantly

To achieve all required goals

So all we have to do is support each other and urge others to work hard and learn hard

All the best to you my friend and everyone here

We will rise more and more

• +2 1

Thank you for your explanation my friend. I am here for the sake of learning, and I have defined my main goal from this platform which is science. I am trying to search for the source of information to understand it well and master it. I try to abide by the rules of the forum and publish the specific content of interest to the members. I avoid  All that this platform has forbidden in order to keep my good reputation and for everyone I get positive feedback

• +1 1

It was really good for you to publish your post, my friend. We all have to pay attention to this really useful content and to remember why we are here. As I mentioned, we have to develop ourselves and develop this platform as well.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice and reminders of what we must do for the safety of our presence in this wonderful forum and to advance our work and our knowledge of digital currency in this digital world.